sweet mango sensimilla guerrilla-style

Hi all

This thread is going to be rebuilt when time comes so plz dont spam it - yet :P i started it so early cos i have vary limited online time and i was scared i might miss the end date to enter the competition ; ]

the grow will start near the end of june and will take place within few outdoor locations.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

4 seeds went into water at 12.6.13

till today ( 16.6.13 ) only 1 emerged

I had no more time left so i put them all into soil , we will see if they will make it next time i will go on the spot and hopefully i will give some pix

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi , thx for asking ,

I know that this journal is below standards but last days of my life are realy low on time to to enything but work : [

I was unable to get pix again , but have been on the spot last weekend . only 1 plant was there , the rest did not come out of the seeds

I will try to replace them with purple jaims auto but es the summer is in its middle there no much time to do that ;[

I know its not a strain that can compeet but theres still 1 mango left :P and as i am unable to give you nice journal ,at last i might be able to give some nice pix to look at - I hope so

• 2 weeks later...

still no pics , damn , sorry guys : [

the little girl is still little the worst it got infected with some larvas -- i remuved them all and sprayed the plant with strong tabaco extract but the half of lefs are eaten : [

the plant is ~20 cm tall so ... - i know I did a shity grow this time , sorry , i realy feel bad : [ about this

• 1 month later...

this sezon couldnt be less lucky .....

plant got hit with grey mold and assasin bugs infestation

after removing molded parts ( most of main coal and some others )

I am left with ~4 maybe 5 grams of shity quality buds ( dont understand me wrong - genetic is OK , my plant was shity - thats all :P )

on the bright side , the 5 grams smells realy nice and are covered with resin , if not big leaf 2 bud ratio .....

• 3 weeks later...