Afgooey x3 Outdoor grow

Gaz

Great show mate your going to love her even more when you smoke her, stoned!

yes can't wait AF 1 smells so fruity, and loads of resin formed with the sun we had all week. Think that changes tonight but early next week looks ok, so back in the garage tonight.

yes can't wait AF 1 smells so fruity, and loads of resin formed with the sun we had all week. Think that changes tonight but early next week looks ok, so back in the garage tonight.

Don't chop her yet she is still to become more potent! And I guess end October would suit her and you best!!!
  • Like 1

Don't chop her yet she is still to become more potent! And I guess end October would suit her and you best!!!

yes ideally a week or two more would be good, but the purple one is ahead if the other two, resin smell has changed, on some stems the flowers look almost fully in bloom, filling out them hairs.

Hello friend,

This week his plants to be really in shape, are about to go on top,

they look very vigorous, and obtained the lush colors.

Finally, the resin begins to be seen :: I think there will be a good smell around them.

when expected to be cut? ,hope for you that the sun be with you until the end.

Have fun with washing, and have a good harvest.

• Like 1

Hello friend,

This week his plants to be really in shape, are about to go on top,

they look very vigorous, and obtained the lush colors.

Finally, the resin begins to be seen :: I think there will be a good smell around them.

when expected to be cut? ,hope for you that the sun be with you until the end.

Have fun with washing, and have a good harvest.

thanks Mykol

Resin production gone crazy, after almost a full week sun , bit of rain over night last night and tonight then should be dry for the next week. Not many amber hairs appearing , however the resin smell has changed as it does towards the end, loses the sweetness and goes more potent smelling. Amazing the resin stacking up this week. Ideally another two weeks would be good but we'll see.

Alright everyone back off..I'm in love with AF2 and she is mine :P in my dreams anyways lol..that's a some gorgeous colours. Nowhere do I see "too many pictures", not for me anyways ;)

Good luck finishing bro, I'm looking forward to seeing the final product.

Peace

• Like 1

really nice afgooey's bro!! the purple one remind's of the th seeds heavy duty fruity picture ! but yeah really nice specimens nice to see them outdoor grown the leaf's have a real nice afghan kush look to them and the flower's have a nice amount of resin already good luck with the rest of the grow!

• Like 1

Week 20 update and First harvest picture !!!!

I was planning on doing my update Monday, but due to the change in weather I took the decision to chop them today. The weather for the next week is set to be 50-60mph winds rain and temperatures only as high as 10 celsisus, lows of 2 celsius. In an ideal world another week or 10 days might have been good, but I am happy with the quantity and the heavy resin production, smashed last years efforts, although that was my first go outdoors. They really are beautiful looking plants , all slightly different, I am extremely happy with the strain, so far and am anxious to try her.

I am no expert but I believe all three to be different phenos, looking only at a couple of leaves off each plant. (see pic) They all smell different, Af1 is the fruity sweet smelling one, sherberty strawberry flavour. Af2 has a more afghan hashy smell to it, very earthy and natural. Af3 reminds me a lot of the GWS in the smell and shape of the buds, really sticky girl , my hands where shining after chopping her.

I have not watered them at all this last week has been a little colder but was nice and warm until yesterday. I will post so more pictures when I have chopped the stems off the plants and they are ready for hanging, in the pictures I have trimmed as much leaf as possible that had little or no crystals. Still well impressed with the powderfeeding! keep it simple like me.

post-16264-0-70705900-1381337833.jpg

post-16264-0-79668400-1381337837.jpg

post-16264-0-98354100-1381337840.jpg

post-16264-0-57019400-1381337842.jpg

post-16264-0-69205000-1381337844.jpg

post-16264-0-85925900-1381337846.jpg

post-16264-0-92106500-1381337850.jpg

post-16264-0-97816000-1381337876.jpg

post-16264-0-85835500-1381337879.jpg

post-16264-0-05775200-1381337883.jpg

post-16264-0-45075300-1381337885.jpg

post-16264-0-76019000-1381337887.jpg

post-16264-0-94138400-1381337890.jpg

post-16264-0-30170600-1381337893.jpg

post-16264-0-87121800-1381337921.jpg

post-16264-0-17621400-1381337925.jpg

post-16264-0-88317200-1381337926.jpg

post-16264-0-14075000-1381337930.jpg

post-16264-0-88214000-1381337931.jpg

post-16264-0-17409000-1381337934.jpg

post-16264-0-17439200-1381337959.jpg

post-16264-0-50008500-1381337960.jpg

post-16264-0-26152000-1381337962.jpg

post-16264-0-13900700-1381337965.jpg

• Like 3

Alright everyone back off..I'm in love with AF2 and she is mine :P in my dreams anyways lol..that's a some gorgeous colours. Nowhere do I see "too many pictures", not for me anyways ;)

Good luck finishing bro, I'm looking forward to seeing the final product.

Peace

Thanks bud, sadly she is no more, was hoping to keep some of the leaves, but will have to dry them quickly. If was able to have a second wife it would be her.
  • Like 1

really nice afgooey's bro!! the purple one remind's of the th seeds heavy duty fruity picture ! but yeah really nice specimens nice to see them outdoor grown the leaf's have a real nice afghan kush look to them and the flower's have a nice amount of resin already good luck with the rest of the grow!

She is a stunner, hope I get this pheno again indoors. Thanks for the kind words, sadly they where chopped today, due to weather. Lots of cloudy trichomes and dripping with resin. So should smoke well hopefully. Smells great. Got a real earthy oily Afghan hashy smell AF 2.

the middle af2 is so nice you have togo with weather some people wait and get bud rot everywhere its not worth the risk you now when its time you get a feeling and thats it chop nice grow gaz the smoke will be sweet it always is when you grow it yourself peace bro nice grow

• Like 1

nice job man congratz on the harvest!! That purple lady has really turned beautiful in the end with the tops in green it looks great from above :D

And last one seems nicely trichomed! but they all look good for sure i hope he drying will go well and give you some niceee smoke :)

Keep us updated on how they taste ;)

• Like 1

the middle af2 is so nice you have togo with weather some people wait and get bud rot everywhere its not worth the risk you now when its time you get a feeling and thats it chop nice grow gaz the smoke will be sweet it always is when you grow it yourself peace bro nice grow

thanks for the support bud, af1 especially didn't like the wet, most tori homes where cloudy, so should be a good harvest and the smell is the strongest yet, house stinks lol

Nice job Gaz damnd mold and weather! But I guess it will be a decent smoke considering the resin is all over this baby's :girlcrazy: from a very early stage on! Congrats mate!!!

thanks man, tricky at the end dodging the weather, but did not see any point continuing, got some great resin production and the smelliest plants yet.
  • Like 1

nice job man congratz on the harvest!! That purple lady has really turned beautiful in the end with the tops in green it looks great from above :D

And last one seems nicely trichomed! but they all look good for sure i hope he drying will go well and give you some niceee smoke :)

Keep us updated on how they taste ;)

Really can't wait to taste lol, smell In the house is a amazing, the smelliest weed yet, everyone's favorite AF2 she was the most mature , AF3 had by far the most resin, but was the least mature. All 3 where pretty good to be fair, and three different smells.

It's unfortunate that weather seemed to really f*ck people around this year with outdoor grows in a lot of areas of the world but I have to say Gaz, you still made the very best of what you had and while I'm in love with your AF2 the other 2 are just as beautiful. If the smells you talk of are any indication and the fact that you had lots of cloudy trichomes you are gonna be happy with the results even if the weather was a bitch this year ;)

I see what you mean by resin with AF3, damn man she looks sticky!! Nice pictures, really nice journal and I wish you the best of luck with the contest/s!

Peace :smoke:

• Like 1

It's unfortunate that weather seemed to really f*ck people around this year with outdoor grows in a lot of areas of the world but I have to say Gaz, you still made the very best of what you had and while I'm in love with your AF2 the other 2 are just as beautiful. If the smells you talk of are any indication and the fact that you had lots of cloudy trichomes you are gonna be happy with the results even if the weather was a bitch this year ;)

I see what you mean by resin with AF3, damn man she looks sticky!! Nice pictures, really nice journal and I wish you the best of luck with the contest/s!

Peace :smoke:

thanks for the kind words, seems the same all over Europe , nice summer then straight to winter. I am very happy with the results, bit more mould found in the drying box, so heating and fans now blazing. Still quite wet but all very sticky. I prefer a few amber trick omens personally, but I don't doubt the smoke will be ace, quick test dry went down smooth as hell, and surprisingly long lasting effects. Will have to get some bud shots as I think there should easily be 50 g per plant. Af3 had my hands gleaming and sparkling, sticky as hell. The resin on the other two was more matured but smell equally nice
  • Like 1

thanks for the kind words, seems the same all over Europe , nice summer then straight to winter. I am very happy with the results, bit more mould found in the drying box, so heating and fans now blazing. Still quite wet but all very sticky. I prefer a few amber trick omens personally, but I don't doubt the smoke will be ace, quick test dry went down smooth as hell, and surprisingly long lasting effects. Will have to get some bud shots as I think there should easily be 50 g per plant. Af3 had my hands gleaming and sparkling, sticky as hell. The resin on the other two was more matured but smell equally nice

Believe me all the afgooey feno's I've grown are amazing very stoned long lasting stuff!!!
  • Like 1