Start growing outdoors in June

I have a few questions:

I bought Arjan haze 1 seeds and I want to start growing them in a few days,in Hugh pots(50 gal pots), I live in Israel so it's very hot these days and a lot of sun too(12 hours every day to the plants) , so will I get a good yield? Will it worth the effort? It is too late?

well it is maybe a little late but as you are in a diferent country and must have a hot strong sun during sumer i think you should have some nice plants. Won't be huge trees lke you could do if you had started earlier but should still give you nice weed.

Good luck man

• 3 weeks later...

I always plant a couple of patches in June and early July. As flowering generally doesn't start here until the very end of July,the plants get time to veg a bit and sort out hormonally whether it wants to be a girl or a boy.

As it's mid-June,go ahead and plant. Israel has a fairly mild fall and winter climate much like SoCal. You can probably go well into November before you harvest. That's 5 months,a full growing season for most strains of cannabis.

If you get an opportunity to lay your hands on some of the native hash cultivars of Lebanon,that would be a natural for you. The same with the Bedouin weed from around the region.