Ethiopia

Ethiopia is a very beautiful country at the tip of the horn of Africa with a tremendous variation of landscapes from green thick forests to high snowy mountains. The city of Shashemene was built on the high grounds of the southern part of the country when the emperor Haile Selassie I the first gave hundreds of hectors of land to the Rastafarian community who wanted to repatriate to Ethiopia the motherland. The many who came to Ethiopia were cannabis users and so brought seeds from Europe an America and grew them in Ethiopia. Ethiopia has its own landrace which is known as the Ethiopian highland. I have been living in Kenya for a while, which borders ethiopia and the smoke here mostly comes rite across the border from our neighbors the ethiopians. I have been meeting many men who either smuggle or have knowledge on what is realy going on in the city of shashemene. From the strains that i have seen, smoked and grown i personally can say the smoke speaks for its self. The Indica seeds that were brought back were crossed with the local landrace and has given rise to many different phenos and some high grade ganja. The rest of Ethiopia also grows from plains to the high mountains where the original Ethiopian highland comes from. The hunters should find the real Highland form all those crosses just like they did in Swaziland. Peace

• Like 1