TREATING YOURSELF EXPO 2013 - TORONTO, CANADA

Mr.X

Thanks again Mr X for the nice photos you share. Wish everytime that I can be there whit you guys. Please have fun for me too ;). And send my regards to the team.

Peace & Smoke

Brother Jimmy

• Like 1

End of day 2 at the Expo!

It has been much busier than last year, a great crowd! We spend the whoie day talking to growers and taking pictures and signing autographs.... the feedback is great, people are looking forward to the new genetics we are going to release soon, and everyone is very keen to try the Powderfeeding.

We got hundreds of weed samples to taste, local kushes and our own genetics grown locally. The quality is amazing....

The glassmakers are working hard, producing real art. There are three teams (Team Japan, Team Canada and Team USA) competing to create the best pieces. They work all day long, molding the glass with the fire, crafting amazing designs.

Tonight the Rolling Stones are playing in Toronto. It`s gonna be a good night....

• Like 8

It has been much busier than last year, a great crowd! We spend the whoie day talking to growers and taking pictures and signing autographs.... the feedback is great, people are looking forward to the new genetics we are going to release soon, and everyone is very keen to try the Powderfeeding.

We got hundreds of weed samples to taste, local kushes and our own genetics grown locally. The quality is amazing....

The glassmakers are working hard, producing real art. There are three teams (Team Japan, Team Canada and Team USA) competing to create the best pieces. They work all day long, molding the glass with the fire, crafting amazing designs.

Tonight the Rolling Stones are playing in Toronto. It`s gonna be a good night....

Sounds like you guys having the time of your life over there :). Im happy that you guys have it good. Please Franco tell us about the grow ups you guys seen.

Peace & Smoke

Brother Jimmy

• Like 1

It's great your getting nice feedback :) Nothing like one to one with some great growers :) Wish I was there to try some of those samples with you guys ;) The Natural brand girl is hot ;)

Enjoy the rest of the weekend ;) hope the stones rocked lastnight :)

Thanks again to everyone for sharing this experience ;)

• Like 1

Hello family!!!!!!!!!

It is seen that are disfrutand or butt Toronto fair! I'm happy to see those photos and videos, very envious!

Hope you have a great time and still see great content :brunette:

• Like 2

looks very nice seems like a great expo, glad to see the glass blower are still here this year, X i hope you will make a nice video of it ;)

Thanks for the report and photos and videos!! Enjoy those huge growrooms :rabbi: :rabbi:

• Like 2

Thanks a lot mates to comment, yes much more material comming, really nice time here, great people and very good grass and extractions. Photos and videos coming!! :brunette:

• Like 3

this is simon writing on mr x s account (dont have my pass word)

Myself and Mr x had a rough entry into canada - lol - but more about that later

this country is awesome - we have all been overwhelmed buy warmth love and openness of canada and canadians. Its here for the first time that i realise how big strainhunters impact has been on popular culture - i ve have never been thanked so much and the support we felt in canada has been unbelievable. So many cool canadians are organising there own strainhunting missions - which is exactly what we hoped to inspire - landraces from all over the world are being collected and preserved here. The pot is unbelievable and i dont think any of us have ever have ever being gifted so much weed - the standard kind of interaction is "thankyou for strainhunters, how do you enjoy canada - now try this....." next year we need more of you here to help us just to get through it all - today i saw franco so blazed he couldn't talk to anyone for an hour - even now i being pulled away to smoke.....so keep you posted with more in a moment - one love - simon

• Like 3

this country is awesome - we have all been overwhelmed buy warmth love and openness of canada and canadians. Its here for the first time that i realise how big strainhunters impact has been on popular culture - i ve have never been thanked so much and the support we felt in canada has been unbelievable. So many cool canadians are organising there own strainhunting missions - which is exactly what we hoped to inspire - landraces from all over the world are being collected and preserved here. The pot is unbelievable and i dont think any of us have ever have ever being gifted so much weed - the standard kind of interaction is "thankyou for strainhunters, how do you enjoy canada - now try this....." next year we need more of you here to help us just to get through it all - today i saw franco so blazed he couldn't talk to anyone for an hour - even now i being pulled away to smoke.....so keep you posted with more in a moment - one love - simon

Simon, your a legend my friend :) So glad your having a great time and getting a welcome reception :) Some pics of Franco whilst blazed would have been funny ;) It's amazing people are starting their own hunts, very inspiring stuff ;) I may have a problem looking for landraces in Scotland. Gonna be here for a while.

Thanks for keeping us posted Simon :) Say hello to everyone from all the family online :)

Hope you have an easier time on the way home man :)

Peace and love, Gonzo ;)

• Like 1

Thanks a lot mates to comment, yes much more material comming, really nice time here, great people and very good grass and extractions. Photos and videos coming!! :brunette:

Thanks again for the updates man ;) Great shots :) Will be eagerly awaiting some more pics and vids, Take it easy my friend :)

• Like 1

The thanks and respect go´s to you brother. Very happy that you guys having a blast over there. Can see Franco in front of me lol. Send my regards to everybody.

Peace & Smoke

Brother Jimmy

• Like 4

Really great glass work you catch whit the camera ;). Thanks for share brother X.

Peace & Smoke

Brother Jimmy

PS; How much is a glass piece like that?? In $?

thanks to all guys, well the ones I chek are around 1500, 2000$...and there are much more expensives...

When I have more time I show you the guys working, really beauty!!!

• Like 2

thanks to all guys, well the ones I chek are around 1500, 2000$...and there are much more expensives...

When I have more time I show you the guys working, really beauty!!!

Man thats a lot of $$$. But they are really beautiful. Can´t wait to see the vid brother.

Peace & Smoke

Brother Jimmy

• Like 1

Some more amazing glasswork, truly astonishing :) Prices that kill though, lol :lol: They are works of art and deserve such a price tag ;) Gotta love the evil bender bot from Futurama :lol:

Keep the pics coming man, thanks for all of this :) ....and keep the pics of the lovely ladies coming also, haha ;)

Can't wait to see the videos :) Thanks again my friend :)

P.s. I want a giant cuddly ganja leaf :)

• Like 1

Awesome Simon good to hear the impact is that important in Canada! I hope next year i'll be around and see it with my own eyes :)

and X thanks for the awesome glass art i love to look at it so much i wish we could have 3D navigation on pictures ^^

Keep us updated boyz :D

• Like 3