TREATING YOURSELF EXPO 2013 - TORONTO, CANADA

Mr.X

HERE WE GO AGAIN HUNTERS!!!!! We are LIVE from Toronto, Canada, for the 2013 edition of the Treating Yourself Expo.

We arrived in Canada 2 days ago and we already had the chance to visit several local growops including some great rooms from the guys at Humber Valley Seeds (thanks and respect to my friend Kevin for the amazing tour!!!!!!).

Check out my INSTAGRAM feed 2 @Franco_Strainhunter for some pics of the growrooms!

Now the Expo just opened its doors and we are already busy talking to the growerws and the breeders, it is amazing to see how passionate people are about cannabis in this country.

This is the biggest difference between North America and Europe. Here most growers are breedres. Here we see the results of over 30 years of micro-breeding and selection.

Great strains, great buds, great people.

• Like 11

Nice guys have a good time with the canadians ladies :P :P

Hope to see quickly lots of picture X ;) Good to see you're alive :P

Have a good expo guys!! Big hugs to theweedclub :brunette: :brunette:

• Like 2

Now the Expo just opened its doors and we are already busy talking to the growerws and the breeders, it is amazing to see how passionate people are about cannabis in this country.

This is the biggest difference between North America and Europe. Here most growers are breedres. Here we see the results of over 30 years of micro-breeding and selection.

awsome! hope you guy's enjoy the fine herb canada has to offer in recommend jean guy if you can find it !!!! i am gonna be at the expo tommorow most likely if not then sunday but definatly will be attending i'll make sure to hit up the green house booth!

• Like 1

HERE WE GO AGAIN HUNTERS!!!!! We are LIVE from Toronto, Canada, for the 2013 edition of the Treating Yourself Expo.

We arrived in Canada 2 days ago and we already had the chance to visit several local growops including some great rooms from the guys at Humber Valley Seeds (thanks and respect to my friend Kevin for the amazing tour!!!!!!).

Check out my INSTAGRAM feed 2 @Franco_Strainhunter for some pics of the growrooms!

Nice to see you guys across in Canada, the strains are some of the best genetics :) It doesn't surprise me that most growers are breeder, this country loves its cannabis ;) I wish I was there with you all for a tour of the rooms, respect to Kevin ;)

Enjoy your time there my brothers and we shall hear all about it when you return, I will be following online here :) Toronto Expro....wish I was there to enjoy a spliff with you all :)

Good luck with it, hope the powder takes off over there :) and have fun :) Im sure you will be shattered when its all done with :) Have a safe journey back my friends :)

Gonzo ;)

Ps Franco - loving the morphed pic, lol ;):lol:

• Like 2

Here we go again. Really like when you do this live updates to us. Thanks for great and funny photos Mr X. Can´t wait to see more! Please have extra fun for us here on the forum ;). Looks like Olaf want to live in the boll of consentrated lol. Have a great time brothers.

Peace & Smoke

Brother Jimmy

• Like 1

I'm on my way in about EDIT 15 mins now lol...see you guys there!! Gonna bring some of my SLH & TW buds to share :) :) Now wheres my friggin license??? :P

Peace!!

P.S. I will be the guy wearing the Bob Marley t-shirt LMAO..me and 100 other guys :P

• Like 4