Day27 Veg.

47Days From Seed.

Just gave the girls a diatomaceous earth foliar about an hour of so before taking this pic.

Also went in and cleaned up the bases off all the stems and topdressed them with 1tbsp kelp meal and maybe 2 cups worm castings.

After I topdressed i moistened that top layer with the DE spray.

But ALL plants will be growing between 4/8 equally dominant colas, so there will be no popcorn bud!

Also, I found some pre-flowers on my GDP and they we're female, so looks like I'll be getting my first taste of the real deal GDP.

Still waiting on my Bay 11 to show sex. It's the only one left that I don't know the sex of!

Gonna give them another day or two before I swap the 400w T5VHO out for the 600w HPS, as I've got to get some things together first.

edit-Also started a nutrient cycling tea which will be brewed for 36hr and then applied as a foliar. I will apply the foliar immediately after 36hrs brewing.

post-26357-0-03043700-1372118635.jpg

• Like 1

they are lookin good man, very uniform. The good thing with the foliar is you can still get the nutes into them while letting the roots dry enough to get some oxygen. I am hoping for a little popcorn off of each, as I want to try a batch of bubble hash. :spiteful:

they are lookin good man, very uniform. The good thing with the foliar is you can still get the nutes into them while letting the roots dry enough to get some oxygen. I am hoping for a little popcorn off of each, as I want to try a batch of bubble hash. :spiteful:

Thanks brother!

And yep, I'm trying foliar feeding this time in a BIG way! Lol, trying everything I can!

So far, the only thing they didn't like out of all the foliars I've done, was the use of aloe gel from a young aloe leaf.

Everything else they've loved! And in organics you can't force feed the plant at all thru the soil, so foliars seem to be doing me great justice as far as getting additional nutes to the plants!

And nice you want bubble hash! I've never made it honestly. I just make dry ice Kif and call it a day haha! But maybe I need to try some bubble hash huh?!

Cheers brother

Day28 Veg.

48Days From Seed.

Featuring my DNA Genetics (feminized seed)LA Chocolat

At this point she smells like a cannabis of course, but has no distinct aroma.

She's primed and ready to grow 6 equally dominant tops and has responded very well to being topped once, and continuously super cropped!

The canopy on her is nice and even so I doubt I'll be doing anymore super cropping. She's about to get her grow on and the be flipped to flower.

But I'll update w/ the plants individually now, as they're all big enough to showcase that way.

Bless

post-26357-0-29104800-1372190651.jpg

post-26357-0-37576600-1372190657.jpg

Day29 Veg.

49Days From Seed.

Featuring my Grandaddy Purple Seeds(regular seed) Original Grandaddy Purple

This lass here is the heftiest of the group! She has been pampered very much and is primed to grow a very nice 7 equally dominat trunks(broke one super cropping) :)

As far as America goes this is a heirloom strain, so I'm pretty exited about it. Smell is nothing distinct yet. Just a musty little cannabis plant.

There are several nice hues of purple along the stems already, so I'm excited for her to flower! She's also enjoyed being topped once and super cropped a number of time!

Today i went ahead and swapped the lights out as the plants had outgrown the one T5VHO, so now they're under 600w of HPS.

I'll give them some time to get used to things(another week or two), then flip to flower.

I should also add that I saw her preflowers for the first time 2 days ago.

Also brewed the 36 hour nutrient cycling compost tea and applied it today as a foliar! So far so good :cool:

Be blessed

post-26357-0-03610200-1372282964.jpg

post-26357-0-84589200-1372282973.jpg

post-26357-0-14092500-1372282980.jpg

post-26357-0-20903200-1372282986.jpg

Yo! We need to link up tomorrow!

But check out the bay11. Hopefully all spider mites are dead r.i.p a couple leafs. Have had 3 habanero sprays so far its helped tremendously. If i touch the leafs and lick my fingers my mouth is in a flame! and I see a dead fly on the ground and a little bit of an eaten leaf so that's a good sign lol.

Looking happy today though! Came out blurry but still OK. The more I read about the strain the more I can't wait!

Damn looking good man! And no doubt. Glad the hanero foliar worked too. Gotta keep that one for the books!

Everything is in FULL SWING VEG around these parts!

It's pretty crazy how fast they're growing man.

I watered them today(plain water) as well and cleaned up around the bottom of the stems.

Pretty sure the Bay 11 is a guy but thats great news bcuz I'm gonna make seeds with it and the Blueberry Headband!

Not sure yet but we'll see. The genetics its expressed are well worth preserving as far as vigourous growth goes!

It's a week behind in terms or age, but probably the largest plant right now!

Oh yeah, also turn the lights back one hour just for the hell of it. So now they're on 18/6 rather than 19/5.

Might flip to 12/12 any day now :cool:

@ MK Just found a seed in some of this Pineapple Trainwreck! Looked a little light but it was imprinted with the circle, so I think it's a viable seed!

Added it to the bagseed no. 2 stash before you told me what it was lol. So at least we know what one thing was!

Day30 Veg.

50 Days From Seed.

Featuring my Humboldt Seed Organization(feminized seed) Chemdawg

(Photos were taken yesterday)

At this point she smells like a cannabis of course, and again has no distinct aroma.

She's primed and ready to grow 6 equally dominant tops and has responded very well to being topped once, and continuously super cropped!

Also, since this pic was taken I've cleaned up the bottom of the plant a little better as well.

I'm VERY excited about this one! Has been a pleasant plant and has grown very vigorously to this point!

post-26357-0-68764700-1372431393.jpg

post-26357-0-76144900-1372431402.jpg

post-26357-0-79738400-1372431417.jpg

Day31 Veg.

51 Days From Seed.

Featuring my TGA Subcool Seeds(regular seed) Ace Of Spades

Also smells like a cannabis of course, and again has no distinct aroma.

She's primed and ready to grow 7 equally dominant tops as I broke one of the tops off while super cropping, which would have made it 6.

She has responded very well to being topped once, and continuously super cropped, and was the first of the bunch to expose her lady parts :)

This is one of the most vigourous growing plants that I have in the garden and one of the prettiest(photogenic wise) plants as well!

I'm excited for this one as well! It's already got very nice purple tones on parts of the stem and has the potential to go DEEP purple without temp control!

post-26357-0-41141900-1372431720.jpg

post-26357-0-36549900-1372431724.jpg

post-26357-0-63462900-1372431730.jpg

Aloha international green, It is interesting to watch what the bonzai method does to plant growth. Here in Hawaii we look for plants to be four to five feet tall at seven weeks from seed.

Aloha Sir!

Glad I can bring something new to the table for ya brother :cool:

Personally, I look for my plants to be no taller than 1 foot when I flip them. I like them to be a compact as possible honestly!

This is also the first run that I haven't tied anything down(LST) to keep it shorter, therefore these plants are already as tall as the last batch I harvested!

So don't be surprised if you see these girls tied down here soon!

But by making the plants more compact I feel like I'm maximizing the my foot print given the fact that I'm using just 1-600w HPS. I'd like all my plants to finish at under 3ft this run, which is VERY tall for me!

That tallest plant that I've grown so far has been about 1 1/2' maybe. Maybe even 2', but def. no taller than that!

But growing this way produces all main colas which I love! No popcorn bud, just main colas!

With just a few main stems rather than lost of secondary branches, the idea is that the plant can put more energy into a few main colas..theorectically that is...

But mahalo brother! Should be looking like a different grow about a month from now :cool:

Your plants are coming alot nicely. Sorry to hear about the bad smoke experience, I go through that on a regular when i have to buy or my mates give me some of their stash. You can tell the strain they grew was a good strain but because they never flush or cure it good, the taste is not there at all. Right now smoking some Hawaiian from my mate, while am loving the sativa high the taste is not there at all.

Your plants are coming alot nicely. Sorry to hear about the bad smoke experience, I go through that on a regular when i have to buy or my mates give me some of their stash. You can tell the strain they grew was a good strain but because they never flush or cure it good, the taste is not there at all. Right now smoking some Hawaiian from my mate, while am loving the sativa high the taste is not there at all.

Hell yeah la..

The high is there but the smoke is harsh, and the taste slightly present if any...

That particular bud is EXTRA resionous as well and it has a REALLY good high...Just the taste I don't desire..

I any non-growing smoker would feel blessed to have this bud, but ever since I began growing, I appreciate the plant in a whole new light!

I'm like a critic of everything I touch(hense my pot snob comment lol). Def. not a snob as in judging ppl as I am the last person who should pass judgement...

Just saying, I'll judge your pot hahah.

Got some G-13 Haze tho, which is a Hawaiian sativa dominant strain! Excited about it man! Haze highs are the best!

Bless brother

Day32 Veg.

52 Days From Seed.

Featuring my T.H.Seeds(feminized seed) Darkstar

I'm VERY excited about this purple kush x mazar i sharif strain! According to Hightimes this strain has the potential to be one of the strongest strain on earth this year(alongside the GHS Super Lemon Haze) :) That's good news because STRONG I NEED!

But the smell here is the same. Nothing distinct just a young musty vegging plant.

Like everything else in the garden, this girl has been topped once early on(with no negatives effects), and will now grow six equally dominant colas.

The plants have started growing upwards a little more than I like, so I have once again supercropped them all. They seem to be exploding in growth at the moment under the 600w HPS!

All is going according to planned!

The day that I flip to flower is creeping closer and closer :cool:

post-26357-0-47472000-1372521645.jpg

post-26357-0-59670000-1372521659.jpg

post-26357-0-53602400-1372521697.jpg

post-26357-0-05357700-1372521707.jpg

Ooh she looks lovely man smile.png Nice green colour smile.png She will respond well to that supercrop smile.png I've decided to supercrop my whole next grow with AK-47 clones smile.png Such a great technique smile.png

Ooh Cheers Mr.G!

This run the leaves are much more of a shimmering green then they were last run. The main difference between this run and last run, is that this run I've been foliar spraying with a variety of things(all listed in the 1st thread post), while last grow I didn't.

So it's pretty obvious to me that the leaves enjoy foliar spraying quite a bit!

And nice you decided to super crop! This is my first experience with it, and so far I'm loving the results! Nice strong branches to support masssive bud nuggets :cool:

Day33 Veg.

53 Days From Seed.

Featuring my Barneys Farm(feminized seed) G13 Haze

Like everything else in the garden, I'm VERY excited about this G-13 x Hawaiian sativa strain!

This strain also boasts a cup win, so there's plenty of potential for this plant given I keep up good conditions!

Smell here is a little more pungent in terms of a vegging plants odor, but still nothing distinct of course.

This strain is supposed to be sativa dominant, but it's a hybrid and looks at this point like I'll end up with a very slightly sativa dominant pheno, judging by the leaves and node structure at least.

Like everything else in the garden, this girl has been topped once early on(with no negatives effects), and will now grow six equally dominant colas. I allowed the bottom 2 branches to remain on this girl, as I feel they've developed enough(size and girth wise) to be considered primary colas. With a few more pinches of the other branches I'm sure they'll catch up. If they don't within the next 7 days, they'll become clones.

I feel like the size of this plant represents the average of the group pretty much! A couple are obviously a bit bigger, but none are obviously smaller, other than the GHS Bubba which has become my own little experiment in itself!

post-26357-0-68218700-1372599705.jpg

post-26357-0-23930800-1372599717.jpg

post-26357-0-77373700-1372599722.jpg