"Smokeys" 4 strain auto grow *COMPLETE* [TOTAL YIELD 686 grams] - Powderfeed + 600W HPS + 4 x LED

BigBang auto harvest post to come in the next couple of days..got some purple buds to show ya :)

That is cool ! Thanks for backing me up with infos and support - That Dehumidifyer is a beast - pushing out lots of wet air clouds - I a only paranoid that the water might harm the light, when it is on - You know a drop of water on a hot lamp leads to a total loss. We don't want that, do we ? I checked the grow Video for the king's kush and noticed that Franco & Arjan recommend r/h of 60 to 70 % in VEG !!! That is high , doubt i can reach that high for longer periods but around plus 50% should be possible and that is much better than 27 to 35 .. Growing means we are always busy somehow , if not growing it is smoking..lol Have a nice day

No worries brother! Nice to hear your humidifier is working so well, I think you should be safe with the lamp unless it was super close, and it is a fine mist and not drops. I try for about 55 - 60% for vegging and I think with 50% you will see a big difference. I think 60 - 70% is ideal if you have a completely contained room with the best possible air exchange and extraction, which of course Greenhouse growrooms have :) For myself I worry that going too much above 60% rH could lead to fungus growth in the rest of the house. I hear ya man..ALWAYS busy..but always time to smoke too!!

Hello Thank you for your reply and thank you for these nice pictures damn look at these bud it's really waouh i can't find the word *___* my mouth is watering lol

Your welcome Justx for both, and thank you for again visiting and the nice words :biggrin:

Standard as usual :D Bless brother

Are you still here?? Oh wait, no I saw you in at least a dozen or 2 dozen other journals :sarcastic: Thanks for the continued support man. AND DAMN really sorry to hear about your troubles bro, but at least you saved those precious ladies!! Best of luck with everything and keep safe brother you know our thoughts are with you.

Damm Smokey, really nice crop bro. Those buds look awesome and the production was really good. Really good work man. Respect.

Thanks for the very kind words Fran!! :biggrin: These autos were a lot of fun to grow, so quick too.. and cool to be able to take what I've learned here on the forum and see the difference between my first autoflower crop and this one, plus I think I learned a few things again that hopefully will give you guys an even better show in the future with the next auto crop to coming up next grow which will also be an ONLY POWDERFEED grow for the 1st time for me.

Peace

• Like 2

nice finnish so far the bud's look amazing and great yeild's too. good stuff smokey !!! keep it up!

Hey thanks bro! I'm hoping the BigBang auto will be the best yet. Talking about yields how about your 192 g's I think for two soil autos? That's a big deal man..respect!! I need to make my way over to your new grow asap..best of luck.

Hello hunters :biggrin:finally it's the Big Bang auto Harvest!!

The last plant is done and full crop harvested!! I’m more than happy with this round of autos and these amazing genetics. These strains beat out much of the regular photoperiod local weed going around and it’s not all that bad either. When I tell friends that I have let sample it already they either say “auto what?” or if knowledgeable about growing/weed “NO WAY!” Score another one for GHSC :)

So the pride of the crop (IMO) was harvested after 87 days from seed!! I’m more than impressed with this strain and even if this lady was a one off, which I doubt, there will definitely be at least 2 of these in the next auto crop which coming as soon as I can get my basement fixed, next grow.

I apologize, I tried to get some decent macro (more like “mid”cro cause they aren’t that close lol) pictures with the LED magnifying light but it is very difficult to get nice clear shots. This could be the magnifying glass not being very good, the camera not being very good, or the photographer not being very good..probably the last one mostly :P I will try to get better again when I take some dry bud shots.

I hung an early an early bud a few days before harvest and the smell is amazing!! It is like a sweet nutty caramel with fruitiness in there as well. I’m sure this will change but the amount of resin on her has made her VERY potent smelling and I can’t wait to try her!

So here are the pictures of the last plant harvested, the Big Bang auto, notice the purple buds? :) Man it sure shocked me how much of the buds had turned once I got it into regular light. Please enjoy, it was a very easy plant to grow if any beginners are wondering. Still a handful of posts left including the BBA weigh-in. I apologize if the journal is dragging, it is difficult when there are 4 strains to feature and different phenos :P

Enjoy & peace friends :)

VERY LATE EDIT: I don't wanna post a new post but gotta say the Northern Lights auto mixed with the Sweet Mango auto #2 plant (more resinous and 1st harvested) vaporized is total mindf*ck material!! whoa slow down boy!! Anyone who doubts the potency of autos can come over and have a bowl with me...ya just have to get here :P:) I have a hard time finishing the bowl by myself...very very rare! Wicked :tease:

post-14382-0-95408600-1378491099.jpg

post-14382-0-23838800-1378491308.jpg

post-14382-0-78597000-1378491317.jpg

post-14382-0-81216300-1378501433.jpg

post-14382-0-24329500-1378501435.jpg

post-14382-0-34501800-1378501437.jpg

post-14382-0-97374400-1378501438.jpg

post-14382-0-36523700-1378501441.jpg

post-14382-0-93296300-1378501476.jpg

post-14382-0-94228200-1378501478.jpg

post-14382-0-68070700-1378501481.jpg

post-14382-0-14559500-1378501483.jpg

post-14382-0-92131200-1378501484.jpg

post-14382-0-40194800-1378501486.jpg

post-14382-0-07273100-1378501497.jpg

post-14382-0-25212200-1378501499.jpg

post-14382-0-43560100-1378501507.jpg

post-14382-0-63857300-1378501518.jpg

post-14382-0-51055800-1378501521.jpg

post-14382-0-83733800-1378501523.jpg

post-14382-0-19044500-1378501526.jpg

• Like 4

it is for sure one great looking lady man!! I love those purple hues in the buds it looks very nice with that white covering the buds everywhere :D How is the smell on her? if you have the same kind of very very fruity smell almost tutti frutti, i had it's awesome it was my best smoking pheno for sure!

thanks for all those very nice pics and mid-cro :P you're very close to the "ma" now haha ;)

Hhave a good drying and smoking man!

• Like 1

QUICK NOTE - Made a batch of bubble hash from the 2 super critical auto, northern lights auto, and big bang auto trim with some very nice results. Working on a tutorial of sorts with pictures (and a name for it) and will have a post ready soon!!

:D

Thanks for my fix :D ahah

Enough said brother!! haha :) Thanks again man!!

it is for sure one great looking lady man!! I love those purple hues in the buds it looks very nice with that white covering the buds everywhere :D How is the smell on her? if you have the same kind of very very fruity smell almost tutti frutti, i had it's awesome it was my best smoking pheno for sure!

thanks for all those very nice pics and mid-cro :P you're very close to the "ma" now haha ;)

Hhave a good drying and smoking man!

Thanks again Dust!! It was cool cause she was such an easy low maintenance lady. Not leafy at all, and stretched just tall enough to allow all buds lots of light meaning VERY little defoliation, no tying or training really other than a little leaf tucking at times. She kind of raised herself while I spent much more time with the other 5 plants and all of the sudden she was all grown up and ready to be...ahem..chopped lol. I knew she had purple in her but not as much or the exact colour until I got her into natural light, now she is dark but the purple seems to be blending in but the dark red almost brown hairs are EVERYWHERE, super sparkly, very dense and the buds are almost dry enough for jars and are super dense, definitely the most dense auto I have grown yet. I really can't wait to get into her!!

About the smell, she is changing a little now that she is drying she was very fruity as you mention before harvest, and now that she has been drying for 5 days she has a sweet, fruity, caramel/nut smell. When I chopped the test bud up it was super strong stuff, the dank comes out but it is still early and I find that there is always a potent early smell that masks the more distinct smells that develop with a few weeks, and then a few months time.

Now HOW THE hFUCK am I supposed to match that ??? !!!

High 5

LOL..thanks bro..really cool compliment :lol: This is gonna sound lame and simplistic but I think if we can figure out and read what they really need at each stage by paying close attention to what's goin on now, as well as remembering previous grows, and not what we "think" they should have because they are just supposed to want it at this stage, or what we've read from a nutrient schedule, we can fine tune things more and run into less problems and better growth. I've also REALLY learned less is more and don't push the ladies. A few times I've considered giving them another feed with a decent amount of nutes to help fix issues and decided to do the opposite and give them LOTS of low EC solution, like 0.5 even and then watched them turn around and explode with growth. Damn, rambling now, just smoked a fat sweet mango J..I hate trying to sound like I know anything cause I'm learning like everyone else :P

P.S. IMO..The Powderfeed helps, A LOT!!!!!! :biggrin:

nice grow smokey really nice have you ever tried think first by dutch passion its sativa and really nice buzz me and my friends have been getting good weight the least ive had is 94 grams my friend had 204 grams I think you would love it

Hey nicc, I really have only grown GHSC strains so far and this was my 4th grow now. I have had nothing but success and have been reluctant to try other breeders, trust me I'm not naive I know there are other awesome breeders out there but Greenhouse has been really good to me so far with many strains I want to try and haven't felt like venturing elsewhere. BUT, this is not the first time I have heard of this strain and have been considering looking for the most sativa influenced auto I can find to grow and I may look into this further. Just how sativa is she, and how long is her from seed to finish time? I can look it up myself too haha.but knowing from actual growers and experience is even better. THANKS for the heads up brother..very cool to know!! :)

THANKS FOR THE CONTINUED INTEREST EVERYONE!!

Peace

• Like 2

think first takes 85 days it is a ak47 hybrid they call it ak420 all I can say it is a really nice smoke and I think you would love it if you look on dutch passions site they have grow jernals on there its the best auto ive ever smoke and some off the best weed ive smoked I think you would do it justice hope this helps I have allways stayed with ghs but my friend said about this auto and he gave me 2 seeds and I was so shocked at the quality and quantitie take care bruv peace

• Like 1

07/09/13 – HASH BASH – ICE/WATER EXTRACTION TUTORIAL

As mentioned before I wanted to do a water/ice extraction bubble bag hash and this time I used the trim from 4 plants – 2 Super Critical autos, and the Big Bang auto & Northern Lights auto plants. I’m expecting a very interesting effect from this mixture!! I already used the sweet mango trim to do a small run awhile back or it would have been included as well. I apologize but I did not weigh the initial trim, once it is in the freezer in jars it would mean too much time in the warmth to weigh it and the trim would need to be put back in the freezer. But I am very happy with the hash yield and quality from only 4 auto plants trim!! As you can see in the pictures I took a break and rolled a nice GHSC Sweet Mango auto (#1 plant) joint, she isn’t quite as crazy in the head as mango #2 plant so I can still function half decently, notice the nice white ash? ;) There’s a ton of pics so I made sure to make them smaller than normal to ease the download burden :P

Yield: 3.4 grams of decent grade bubble. Looking at the results it is decently pure but I mixed it a little too vigorously and there is a little plant material in it, but still very nice and a little goes a very long way!

Name: Big Critical Bang hash – I really couldn't come up with a decent name that included the 3 strains.

Effect: This could change as it is still fresh and needs to oxidize a little but right now one small little flattened wafer in a pipe is enough to relieve muscle pain/tension, headache, & stomach upset (can you tell I’ve been feeling great today? :fie: lol ) and if you don’t go overboard it actually seems to give a boost of energy and motivation I find (the Northern Lights auto influence) while at the same time chilling you out helping with stress and anxiety. Last night I smoked a couple bowls and it was a great night cap and knocked me out for a good night’s sleep.

I guess it could be summed up as a hybrid hash that is flexible and can be used both day and night for pain and chillin.

Need:

**Reverse Osmosis water (for better purity) – 12 L is more than enough but better to have more than not enough

Bubble Bags – I have 3 at the moment: 220 micron work bag, 73 micron & 25 micron bags. This

Isopropyl alcohol (for cleaning the bags)

Frozen “sugar” leaves trim Some sort of heavy duty mixing spoon or device that won’t break easily – I use a paint/mortar mixing paddle that I use to manually agitate the mixture

ICE – The more you have on hand the better, for this run I went through about 4.5 – 2.27 kg bags of store bought ice. The colder your starting water the less ice you will need to use and I started at 15 degrees, not very cold therefore more ice.

2 x 18 L buckets

1 x 10 L bucket

** It doesn’t have to be reverse osmosis but this will make sure to produce a purer final product with no elements from the tap water as impurities hopefully leading to pure bubble hash that burns to almost nothing.

Procedure:

1. Put 12 L or so reverse osmosis water in a 20 L bucket in a mid to large freezer (if possible) until fairly cold - for this run it was 15 degrees Celsius to start, it could definitely be colder but as long as you can keep the final result cold enough with the ice it will be ok. You want super cold water so that when you add the water to the ice it doesn’t melt it much, and your goal is to keep the water/ice mixture @ less than 4 °C during the entire process so that the resin gland heads are frozen and break off cleanly
  2. Add a decent layer of ice to the 18 L bucket then add ½ frozen trim. Add ice to cover trim. Add second ½ of trim cover with ice. Remember that you need space for some of the cold water, plus space to mix.
  3. Add cold r/o water from step 1 to desired level and if necessary add more ice. The idea is to make sure the water stays below 4 °C. Notice when I measure the temperature with the ppm meter it reads 280 ppm? I assure you I use r/o water lol..I am purely guessing here but I would say the ice I used this time was not made from r/o water.
  4. Poor leftover cold water into the 10 L bucket and set aside to use for rinsing the hash down the sides of the bubble bags.
  5. You will now quickly (your trim is waiting, and it’s nice to have a 2nd set of hands to help with the bags but not necessary) take the empty 18 L bucket that held the cold water from the previous step and attach your bubble bags in order from the smallest micron size screen up to the work bag last and set aside the bubble bag bucket.
  6. NOW GET TO WORK! Mix everything in the “work” pail for 15 minutes fairly vigorously by *hand trying to keep a layer of water at the bottom of the pail as undisturbed as possible as this is where all the resin glands are falling to and you don’t want to be mashing them up with the spoons. Take shorts breaks to allow the glands to settle to the bottom, and don’t get too aggressive with the mixing either or you will end up with lots of chlorophyll (green) in your final product.

* NOTE: You can use electric mixers for this and I have in the past but hand mixing is supposed to produce a more pure final product with less leafy material if done correctly.

1. Once mixing is complete you are going to pour the entire mixture into the work bag in the bubble bag bucket. Use some of the cold water you set aside to rinse the bottom of the mixture bucket out to ensure all hash gets into the second bucket.
  2. Gently mix everything for a minute or two to ensure the resin glands fall to the bottom through the ice into the bags. Let it sit for 15 minutes stirring once or twice to help glands to settle to the bottom through the ice. Also, if possible put the mixture back in the freezer to keep it as cold as possible during this time so that the resin glands don’t “thaw” and attach themselves to the material before falling to the bottom.
  3. Once it has sat the required time, you will pull the work bag and you can either do a second run immediately by repeating the steps with more ice IF you have high enough quality material ie. using actual buds. I’ve also frozen the mass in heavy duty garbage bags for a second run at a later time when I’ve used buds. OR if using leafy trim discard the waste.
  4. Next pull the remainder of the bags one at a time and let them drain until you are left with nice creamy yummy hash!! Scrape the hash onto a silk screen (placed on top of a towel or paper towels to absorb the water that will come out of the wet hash) with some sort of device..I use a small plastic spatula from a kids baking kit or a metal spoon works well too. Often it is necessary to use the cold r/o water to rinse the sides of the bags and gather all the hash.

TIP: If you notice you have a lot of green chlorophyll in the hash you can use the clean r/o water and pour some over the hash. This will help to filter some of it through and if you repeat this a few times it can definitely improve the final product.
  1. Take a break and smoke a joint while the initial
  2. You want to break it up so that it can dry evenly now. If it is left in large clumps it takes longer to dry and can mold.
  3. Clean the bags with plenty of water and isopropyl alcohol because you don’t want the mesh screens to get clogged and screw up later runs.
  4. Once it is dry , you can store it in an airtight container but CHECK FOR MOLD and open the container frequently and leave it open as necessary just as you would weed as the hash still may have some moisture in it and it can mold just as easily as buds if not dryed/cured and stored properly. Worry about pressing it later or just leave it in small chunks until ready to use and press as needed.

If anyone has any questions PLEASE ask

Peace friends!

post-14382-0-69358000-1378759952.jpg

post-14382-0-65359900-1378759957.jpg

post-14382-0-19727200-1378759960.jpg

post-14382-0-49662400-1378759973.jpg

post-14382-0-86493000-1378759974.jpg

post-14382-0-95901100-1378759975.jpg

post-14382-0-43641800-1378759988.jpg

post-14382-0-50721800-1378759989.jpg

post-14382-0-41300800-1378759990.jpg

post-14382-0-66863800-1378760172.jpg

post-14382-0-84943600-1378760173.jpg

post-14382-0-63563700-1378760174.jpg

post-14382-0-63412400-1378760182.jpg

post-14382-0-64625900-1378760183.jpg

post-14382-0-12383300-1378760227.jpg

post-14382-0-76456900-1378760228.jpg

post-14382-0-37615800-1378760230.jpg

post-14382-0-06135200-1378760238.jpg

post-14382-0-87605000-1378760238.jpg

post-14382-0-94903200-1378760239.jpg

post-14382-0-38051100-1378760249.jpg

post-14382-0-56895700-1378760250.jpg

• Like 3

really nice smokey next my list is some off these bags to make bubble hash and you could call it smokeys northern critical bang hash I have been looking to read something about doing this I will read this again when I have everything ready peace to you

• Like 1

07/09/13 – HASH BASH – ICE/WATER EXTRACTION TUTORIAL

As mentioned before I wanted to do a water/ice extraction bubble bag hash and this time I used the trim from 4 plants – 2 Super Critical autos, and the Big Bang auto & Northern Lights auto plants. I’m expecting a very interesting effect from this mixture!! I already used the sweet mango trim to do a small run awhile back or it would have been included as well. I apologize but I did not weigh the initial trim, once it is in the freezer in jars it would mean too much time in the warmth to weigh it and the trim would need to be put back in the freezer. But I am very happy with the hash yield and quality from only 4 auto plants trim!! As you can see in the pictures I took a break and rolled a nice GHSC Sweet Mango auto (#1 plant) joint, she isn’t quite as crazy in the head as mango #2 plant so I can still function half decently, notice the nice white ash? ;) There’s a ton of pics so I made sure to make them smaller than normal to ease the download burden :P

Yield: 3.4 grams of decent grade bubble. Looking at the results it is decently pure but I mixed it a little too vigorously and there is a little plant material in it, but still very nice and a little goes a very long way!

Name: Big Critical Bang hash – I really couldn't come up with a decent name that included the 3 strains.

Effect: This could change as it is still fresh and needs to oxidize a little but right now one small little flattened wafer in a pipe is enough to relieve muscle pain/tension, headache, & stomach upset (can you tell I’ve been feeling great today? :fie: lol ) and if you don’t go overboard it actually seems to give a boost of energy and motivation I find (the Northern Lights auto influence) while at the same time chilling you out helping with stress and anxiety. Last night I smoked a couple bowls and it was a great night cap and knocked me out for a good night’s sleep.

I guess it could be summed up as a hybrid hash that is flexible and can be used both day and night for pain and chillin.

Need:

**Reverse Osmosis water (for better purity) – 12 L is more than enough but better to have more than not enough

Bubble Bags – I have 3 at the moment: 220 micron work bag, 73 micron & 25 micron bags. This

Isopropyl alcohol (for cleaning the bags)

Frozen “sugar” leaves trim Some sort of heavy duty mixing spoon or device that won’t break easily – I use a paint/mortar mixing paddle that I use to manually agitate the mixture

ICE – The more you have on hand the better, for this run I went through about 4.5 – 2.27 kg bags of store bought ice. The colder your starting water the less ice you will need to use and I started at 15 degrees, not very cold therefore more ice.

2 x 18 L buckets

1 x 10 L bucket

** It doesn’t have to be reverse osmosis but this will make sure to produce a purer final product with no elements from the tap water as impurities hopefully leading to pure bubble hash that burns to almost nothing.

Procedure:

1. Put 12 L or so reverse osmosis water in a 20 L bucket in a mid to large freezer (if possible) until fairly cold - for this run it was 15 degrees Celsius to start, it could definitely be colder but as long as you can keep the final result cold enough with the ice it will be ok. You want super cold water so that when you add the water to the ice it doesn’t melt it much, and your goal is to keep the water/ice mixture @ less than 4 °C during the entire process so that the resin gland heads are frozen and break off cleanly
  2. Add a decent layer of ice to the 18 L bucket then add ½ frozen trim. Add ice to cover trim. Add second ½ of trim cover with ice. Remember that you need space for some of the cold water, plus space to mix.
  3. Add cold r/o water from step 1 to desired level and if necessary add more ice. The idea is to make sure the water stays below 4 °C. Notice when I measure the temperature with the ppm meter it reads 280 ppm? I assure you I use r/o water lol..I am purely guessing here but I would say the ice I used this time was not made from r/o water.
  4. Poor leftover cold water into the 10 L bucket and set aside to use for rinsing the hash down the sides of the bubble bags.
  5. You will now quickly (your trim is waiting, and it’s nice to have a 2nd set of hands to help with the bags but not necessary) take the empty 18 L bucket that held the cold water from the previous step and attach your bubble bags in order from the smallest micron size screen up to the work bag last and set aside the bubble bag bucket.
  6. NOW GET TO WORK! Mix everything in the “work” pail for 15 minutes fairly vigorously by *hand trying to keep a layer of water at the bottom of the pail as undisturbed as possible as this is where all the resin glands are falling to and you don’t want to be mashing them up with the spoons. Take shorts breaks to allow the glands to settle to the bottom, and don’t get too aggressive with the mixing either or you will end up with lots of chlorophyll (green) in your final product.

* NOTE: You can use electric mixers for this and I have in the past but hand mixing is supposed to produce a more pure final product with less leafy material if done correctly.

1. Once mixing is complete you are going to pour the entire mixture into the work bag in the bubble bag bucket. Use some of the cold water you set aside to rinse the bottom of the mixture bucket out to ensure all hash gets into the second bucket.
  2. Gently mix everything for a minute or two to ensure the resin glands fall to the bottom through the ice into the bags. Let it sit for 15 minutes stirring once or twice to help glands to settle to the bottom through the ice. Also, if possible put the mixture back in the freezer to keep it as cold as possible during this time so that the resin glands don’t “thaw” and attach themselves to the material before falling to the bottom.
  3. Once it has sat the required time, you will pull the work bag and you can either do a second run immediately by repeating the steps with more ice IF you have high enough quality material ie. using actual buds. I’ve also frozen the mass in heavy duty garbage bags for a second run at a later time when I’ve used buds. OR if using leafy trim discard the waste.
  4. Next pull the remainder of the bags one at a time and let them drain until you are left with nice creamy yummy hash!! Scrape the hash onto a silk screen (placed on top of a towel or paper towels to absorb the water that will come out of the wet hash) with some sort of device..I use a small plastic spatula from a kids baking kit or a metal spoon works well too. Often it is necessary to use the cold r/o water to rinse the sides of the bags and gather all the hash.

TIP: If you notice you have a lot of green chlorophyll in the hash you can use the clean r/o water and pour some over the hash. This will help to filter some of it through and if you repeat this a few times it can definitely improve the final product.
  1. Take a break and smoke a joint while the initial
  2. You want to break it up so that it can dry evenly now. If it is left in large clumps it takes longer to dry and can mold.
  3. Clean the bags with plenty of water and isopropyl alcohol because you don’t want the mesh screens to get clogged and screw up later runs.
  4. Once it is dry , you can store it in an airtight container but CHECK FOR MOLD and open the container frequently and leave it open as necessary just as you would weed as the hash still may have some moisture in it and it can mold just as easily as buds if not dryed/cured and stored properly. Worry about pressing it later or just leave it in small chunks until ready to use and press as needed.

If anyone has any questions PLEASE ask

Peace friends!

So nice you should see it twice :D

Thank you sir!

• Like 1

great post man very nice detailed explanation and congrat on the harvest :) It does look a little green like you said there as probably a little plant material, but i'm sure it still smokes great :) and that mix joint must have got you hiiigh ^^

Thanks for the update man! Have a good smoke

• Like 1

So nice you should see it twice :D

Thank you sir!

Haha..thanks bro, you didn't think this thread was long enough yet? :P lol

great post man very nice detailed explanation and congrat on the harvest :) It does look a little green like you said there as probably a little plant material, but i'm sure it still smokes great :) and that mix joint must have got you hiiigh ^^

Thanks for the update man! Have a good smoke

Thanks Dust :) I hope I didn't miss anything and it makes sense, I honestly just wrote what I did and didn't reference anything this time. This is probably around the 5th or 6th batch I've made now with mixed results. Not sure if you remember my first batch, first crop when I did it with buds, that was my best batch yet lol..it's definitely an art and a balance between yield and purity and I'm no artist yet..lots of practice to go lol. You want the most pure hash as possible but you also don't want to mix too lightly and not get as many resin glands as possible. The 73 micron bag always produces a nicer hash I find because it allows the tiny impurities through that the 25 micron bag catches. Even this batch although a little material got in the 73 micron burns to a very tiny bit of greyish ash and is very smooth and sweet.

Here instead of telling you I will show you, I should be doing school work but I will do a bowl and take pictures for you LOL..like the responsible grow shower should!! OK, a picture of the little piece, then flattened to a wafer, partly bubbled, then a final one of the impurities left over which is the small amount of grey/black powder. Not full melt bubble like the Moby Dick I did, but it's way better than run of the mill hash like the stuff I coughed on occasionally in high school and that little tasty wafer has me flying and wondering why the rest of the world doesn't smoke hash! I love the Northern lights influence effect wise, how it keeps you up and about and able to function if you can go easy on it, like one or two wafers, and the combo of strains gives you a diesel fuel/fruity taste that I wish I could reproduce easily and a sweet sweet smell, even without the mango! Ahh shit..rambling..thanks again brother!!

humm!!!! nice hash ,always great job and more detail !!!!

Good smoke Peace !!!!

Thanks brother :biggrin: I wish I could share a bowl with you, we could sit and watch the sunset over your outdoor Damnesia tree!!

PEACE FRIENDS!

post-14382-0-00642700-1378856971.jpg

post-14382-0-52510300-1378856988.jpg

post-14382-0-32237600-1378857111.jpg

post-14382-0-59579800-1378857118.jpg

• Like 2

hahaha thanks man for interupting your homowerk dutty for me :P :P you are good grow shower hehe ;)

i see what you mean on the result sure not full melt but still looks great when itis melting down andi'm sure the smoke is good :)

Have a good one man an go back to work :P

• Like 1

13/09/13 – Big Bang auto weigh-in!! 190 grams!!

The buds are super dense and heavy, like rocks in the jars, but I didn’t expect that high of a yield, and that’s not including at least 4-5 g’s that I’ve tested, and gave away in a couple samples, and didn’t weigh : )

It is too early for a proper smoke report but after multiple samples (lol) I can say tell you I know why Big Bang is sold in Dutch pharmacies as medicine because even the auto version is powerful and effective. It numbs pain and is VERY calming and relaxing without full couch lock, yet, but it is early in curing still yet I hope she does not end up too heavy, I have the super critical auto for that. I like to mix some with the Northern Lights auto during the day to calm stress, relax muscles, but still continue on with my day as long as there are no marathons to be ran :P So far for myself, overall, REALLY good stuff to chill and watch a movie or listen to music and to help ease the stress and pain of a day. My wife says it’s already too strong for her except for bed though LOL. As for smell it gets more amazing by the day and I can really start to smell the tutti fruitti smell that Dust mentioned about this pheno with the banana smell really coming out now and a powerful dank medicinal background.

I’ve mentioned before that she was very easy to grow, and she was I think mainly due to having determined a few more changes to make from what I’ve done in past grow. Or maybe it was a fluke and all crazy genetics + Powderfeed and not so much grower input lol..we won’t know for sure until next auto grow when I get to test if I’m right or wrong :P I don’t want to jinx anything so I will just leave it at that. ALSO a good thing to note is she had a VERY high calyx to leaf ratio and was super easy trimming.

So with all yields now in the totals for the 6 autoflowers look like this:

SCA #1 = 71 grams

SCA #2 = 94 grams

SMA #1 = 116 grams

SMA #2 = 118 grams

NLA = 97 grams

BBA = 190 grams

TOTAL YIELD 6 PLANTS = 686 grams/24.5 oz’s/1.53 lbs

Grams/watt = 686 grams/600W HPS + (4 x 24W LED’s) = 0.99 grams/watt

So close to the 1g/watt benchmark and I consider this my most successful harvest yet between yield + quality, and flushing as well. I can’t stress enough how much I’ve learned that more is definitely better when it comes to flushing for an overall better final product in every aspect.

And although my electricity bill for 2 months (with the grow lights, fans, 2 A/C units in the house running, 2 de-humidifiers running + normal electricity household use) would might make some people cry (mainly non-growers who wouldn’t understand), it is still insanely cheap when I consider what I yielded and what it would cost me at a medical dispensary or on the street. My best guestimate right now as to cost/gram is about $2.50/gram absolute max. Not 100% accurate but not far off, and that’s including electricity, water, seeds, nutes, grow medium, CO2 pads, and that’s growing during some very hot summer months.

More than anything those numbers mean an extremely appreciative, thankful, happy grower!! THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN GREENHOUSE AND STRAINHUNTERS!!

I have a funny/slightly confusing stoner story that I have to explain so that the pictures/everything makes sense, I will try and not make it too confusing and maybe it will be a helpful lesson to ALWAYS properly label your jars when dealing with multiple strains :P

I did not put labels with strain names on the BBA jars because it was easy to tell (I thought) what jars they were in the dry tent as they were the only ones with no labels. So I grabbed what I thought were all the BBA jars from the tent– 7 altogether – put them in a box and took them downstairs to weigh them after setting up everything for the pictures, went about weighing them and taking pictures and was very happy to come up with 164.7 grams..(but wait, I said 190 grams, and I promise I was not lying ..the true final yield IS 190 grams lol). I then jarred everything up, labelled the jars, and was able to use one less jar having cut most buds off bigger stems where possible. Something did not seem right though as I did not remember seeing what I consider the “prize” bud of the crop that I really wanted to get some good shots of.

I then took the now 6 jars upstairs in the box, set it down and opened the dry tent. I spotted a jar that had a Sweet Mango A. #2 label on the lid (I don’t normally put labels on lids anymore because it causes confusion when I take lids off to burp them and with 20+ lids around it is easy to accidentally put them back on the wrong jars..I think maybe you’re understanding now lol). The Sweet Mango #2 plant has been smellin so damn awesome lately and I decided to open the lid to have a sniff before I put the BBA jars away. Opening the lid I took a big smell and a just as awesome but very different smell of BigBang Auto hit me in the face!! Looking at the jar I realized yep, no label on the jar like the only jars in the tent without them (BBA jars).

When grabbing jars for weighing my baked mind left/forgot a jar in the tent!! DAMN! So basically the main pictures with the cool Strainhunter’s poster with ALL the buds together in jars and on the poster are missing a jar of bud which weighed as you can see 24.8 grams lol. And I took a few pictures (buds on the white paper) so you hopefully see what I’m trying to explain which in the end is probably confusing and me also really tellin ya…I maybe smoke/vape a little bit of cheeba here and there :P

It is very close to the end of this journal (finally I’m sure you are saying!!) with this being the 2nd last post, I just want to wrap things up with one final post after this with some updated dried and curing bud porn and smoke/vape reports to finish it off :)

The basement is almost clean and ready for needed repairs and then next it will be an ONLY POWDERFEED auto grow, to “Keep it Simple” (for once!), after that the plant is a regular photo plant grow and a SCROG setup again possibly.

Thank you everyone very much for following what is my favorite grow so far, and thank you GHSC and Strainhunters for another awesome round to this unique contest!!

Look out for each other enjoy good smoke and PEACE!

post-14382-0-48394600-1379184050.jpg

post-14382-0-12325100-1379184052.jpg

post-14382-0-32963800-1379184053.jpg

post-14382-0-05779500-1379184055.jpg

post-14382-0-92098400-1379184057.jpg

post-14382-0-10236500-1379184086.jpg

post-14382-0-17806500-1379184088.jpg

post-14382-0-21081200-1379184090.jpg

post-14382-0-77492400-1379184092.jpg

post-14382-0-10939300-1379184108.jpg

post-14382-0-59180600-1379184116.jpg

post-14382-0-74063400-1379184138.jpg

post-14382-0-82032600-1379184141.jpg

post-14382-0-18851600-1379184168.jpg

post-14382-0-66847700-1379184180.jpg

post-14382-0-58135100-1379184185.jpg

post-14382-0-04438800-1379184188.jpg

post-14382-0-26330900-1379184190.jpg

post-14382-0-57632000-1379184193.jpg

post-14382-0-51746200-1379184202.jpg

post-14382-0-17281200-1379184205.jpg

post-14382-0-55957100-1379184221.jpg

post-14382-0-86075300-1379184222.jpg

post-14382-0-72746700-1379184224.jpg

post-14382-0-96365500-1379184226.jpg

post-14382-0-32365000-1379184231.jpg

• Like 5

Dude, there are no words to describe the amazing shit I just saw on this thread! Wow :)

I am stunned by the trichromes on your lovely buds my friend :) You truly have done the best job I've seen in the contest so far :) Man, keep up the great work :) We were talking earlier about "happy endings" ;) This is the one of them :)

Well done dude ;) I commend you for an awesome journal :)

G ;)

• Like 1