"Smokeys" 4 strain auto grow *COMPLETE* [TOTAL YIELD 686 grams] - Powderfeed + 600W HPS + 4 x LED

Thanks Chronic, those are some nice compliments to hear but be careful bro, I'm still learning too!! wink3.gif lol.

I will try and give you some tips from what I think I've learned. Of course the Powderfeed has been an incredible base and I know it can be used with amazing results on its own, but I use some additives as well and don't always keep it simple. I like to experiment and I feel there are a few things you can't put into one powder, and I like to show that you can not only keep it simple, but play a little and get great results. BUT without the PF as a base, the additives wouldn't work like they do. That said, I'm saving my first only Powderfeed grow for the next contest.

Yep so true for instance when flowers are sett by bij the plant first 2 weeks they tend to need a little more PK and in the end and course the roots have to be stimulated at the start, apart from that PF works great you can tell by the way the shut sheets are pointing up to the light when they had there dose! Great Journal mate great results thnx for sharing peace!

• Like 2

Hey Greeno, ya man the results from the NLA plants keep surprising the hell outta me both trichome wise and also yield wise, especially since I have had a bit of a rough go with a few plants between one sprouting but not opening, and the accidental topping of one plant the first grow, which still turned into a super resinous 2 main cola plant. Then past grow the NL was the runt of the litter for most of the grow and had issues to start but turned out to be one of my favourite plants..only got maybe 20 g's left of her if I'm lucky as its a great daytime strain..but watch out it makes you soooo damn hungry! I mean like 9 am and I have the munchies! I still love the Super C auto and the mango auto tho too, and I like the Big Bang auto for medicinal value during the daytime, it's not killer potent but potent enough and man what a yielder.

I've got 2 SLH, 1 Trainwreck, and 2 El nino vegging right now in the tent. All but 1 El nino are just over 2 weeks old now, it is about a week behind, had a trainwreck that didn't germinate and I wanted 5 plants so planted another El nino. I am hoping to get the journal up tomorrow, I have been super busy and not really taking many pictures yet. I did try something new and FIM'd the one super healthy SLH. With the height difference between EL nino and SLH I thought it was a good time to try out the technique.

Anyways man, thanks for asking, and really nice work on that chemdog, bubba, platinum grow..respect bro, that's some killer bud as usual. I'm looking forward to your FBK grow, it might be my next grow, we will see!

Peace

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...