Hey bro, saw the accident, let me tell ya from personal experience, these things happen ALL THE TIME :) I know it sucks bro but whatever caused it chalk it up to learning or shitty luck and remember..this is why we never grow just one plant..lol..always back up ladies! She will still produce a decent amount I think as she has lots of time to go. Don't kick yourself bro..just keep goin and growin! :biggrin:

Peace

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey bro, your journals been quiet..I hope all is well with you and the ladies.. :unsure: ..take care of yourself man..

Peace

Hey Smokey, thanks for following.... i found a bit of mold in onr of my biggest buds, just a bit... but i cut all the main stems... better safe than sorry... so my plants are basically.... incomplete...

• Like 1

Hi Hunters... so, sadly i have some bad news... I found mold inside my bigger plant... and how you can imagine, it was a bit disappointing.... So i take the main colas of the plants, and harvested them. Better safe than sorry. After that i cut them in smaller pieces... to be sure that no other damage are inside, hiden. So no big colas pics... sorry...but in that moment you dont think...."maybe i could take a pic for the journal". in my tent there still are just one freeky pheno of sweet mango...(a super skynny plant) and one plant without the top of main steam (but still publicable)... if i dont find more bad surprises i will post a few pics of those 2 plants.... the other are just lateral branches right now.... :(. al this happend at day 80 or so... plants was almost done.

Damn bro :( I'm really sorry to hear about the mold..been there my 1st crop and it's a heart breaker when you find it. I hope your mango finishes nicely, it sounds like you have the sativa pheno which takes longer but results are very nice..keep the airflow moving and rH down and we will hope/pray for her finish!! Hope you get some nice smokable bud still..take care and good luck with your last lady :) Peace

sorry to hear for the mold man, it has definitly been a mold year this year i have never seen so much in summer, but well i hope the rest of the plant will be mold free and giv you a good smoke!

Have a good grow keep us a little updated ;)

• 2 weeks later...