Morocco expedition

Hello guys,

i'm going for a road trip to morocco this summer, also to see the beautiful fields of cannabis.

My question is, if you guys could give me some good tips for the trip.

How it will be with the police and how dangerous it really is to go to morocco to see the fields and to smoke a bit.

I do not find really actuall stuff about the the situation in morocco.

Thanks for your help!!

• Like 1

i haven't been personally but a few of my friends have been, like you see in the movie and it is the same in real life, if you have a little money for them, a bakshish, usually you can get away of everything pretty easily if you're a foreigner, Except if you have 100G of hash maybe and some weed ^^ but otherwise if you stay reasonable you should be fine, for the fields i think it depends the areas, i can't give you names sorry and unless someone here has been and knows i hthink it is esier to find once you are on the loction nd talk with locals maybe..

good luck hope you will have a nice trip and find some informations.

• 5 weeks later...

I was there long time ago - 1978 and then it was a bit scary. Do not arrive in the dark. You will be ed by peopsurrounded by guys want you to follow them to some remote spots at farms - Fields of ganja everywhere - nothing else growing there. Potentially dangerous. Don't trust them if they tell you about hotel or many tourists there. Usually there are none around. That does not mean they will killl you or rob'n rape ya but basically they can do whatever they want.

If you play along nice and offer to buy at least 100 gram or a pound of hash things will be smooth. Tasty food served, great smoke of course, tea and comfort.

Usually they offer vacation packages for every dy you spend there. Like 10 days free if you buy 100 grams.

Don't dare to say you don't want to buy hashish. That makes them really angry ! So be aware of what your purpoes are "Why you come to Khetama if you don't wanna buy hashish ?"

Good news is the hash you buy in the Rif is excellent and worth three times the price you pay there in the south of morocco! So you can have a great holiday for free and go to marrakwsh, Fes Agadir or the southern sea spots later and sell your stock to other tourists.

Make sure te stuff is fixed properly inside your car or transport, so that the cops will not find it when you leave the rif.

That is the crux. Some bitch ass farmers are snitches and report to the police that someone is leaving with hashish. That way they can earn twice and keep their contacts with the police fluid. They may report a few small fish in order to have freeway for tons !

Be aware that this is no joke business. I am not so informed on hpotels in Khetama city or how safe it is to make a vacation there but Khetama is a dangerous place. Visit Chechouen. Very nice city in the rif and get your dopethere or in Tetouan and forget about Khetama unless you feel comfortable to travel morocco with a lot of hashish. If you get arrested good night !

If you still want to go there ask for adresses of good farmers . There are many nice families around and the era is astonishing green and lush.

• 2 weeks later...

my favorite strain hunter episodes are the one in morocco and in india, if i ever went there i would definately want to have a tour guide to show me around,it's a shame that their strains are no longer pure but mixed, i am curious with the seed collections they got on these two trips did they create any new genetics

• 2 months later...

I was there long time ago - 1978 and then it was a bit scary. Do not arrive in the dark. You will be ed by peopsurrounded by guys want you to follow them to some remote spots at farms - Fields of ganja everywhere - nothing else growing there. Potentially dangerous. Don't trust them if they tell you about hotel or many tourists there. Usually there are none around. That does not mean they will killl you or rob'n rape ya but basically they can do whatever they want.

If you play along nice and offer to buy at least 100 gram or a pound of hash things will be smooth. Tasty food served, great smoke of course, tea and comfort.

Usually they offer vacation packages for every dy you spend there. Like 10 days free if you buy 100 grams.

Don't dare to say you don't want to buy hashish. That makes them really angry ! So be aware of what your purpoes are "Why you come to Khetama if you don't wanna buy hashish ?"

Good news is the hash you buy in the Rif is excellent and worth three times the price you pay there in the south of morocco! So you can have a great holiday for free and go to marrakwsh, Fes Agadir or the southern sea spots later and sell your stock to other tourists.

Make sure te stuff is fixed properly inside your car or transport, so that the cops will not find it when you leave the rif.

That is the crux. Some bitch ass farmers are snitches and report to the police that someone is leaving with hashish. That way they can earn twice and keep their contacts with the police fluid. They may report a few small fish in order to have freeway for tons !

Be aware that this is no joke business. I am not so informed on hpotels in Khetama city or how safe it is to make a vacation there but Khetama is a dangerous place. Visit Chechouen. Very nice city in the rif and get your dopethere or in Tetouan and forget about Khetama unless you feel comfortable to travel morocco with a lot of hashish. If you get arrested good night !

If you still want to go there ask for adresses of good farmers . There are many nice families around and the era is astonishing green and lush.

i'm maroccain all that us real if you don't have good contact in ketama don't go , just viste chefchaoune is nice city near to ketama you found all ;)