AutoPlants, genetical mix.

ganjalover

Other plant Auto GrinSpoon This plant breeding amateur. I bought 10 seeds for 10$, 2 year ago and make some seed last year, I germinate 6 seeds but start to grow only one and it is girl. This genetic starts flowering very fast and grow very short, this is f2 or f3 generation of lowryder X dr.Grinspoon. But I hope maybe I can make some special hybrid from this plant, who know. My other plant flowering too long as for auto plant and some sativa-short and really different genetic is good for me.

post-22150-0-25056500-1370367546.jpg

• Like 1

Nice bro! Growing something unique!

And you mean Dr. Grinspoon? The weird growing sativa?

this is not clean dr.grinspoon, this is auto hybrid with lowryder, amateur breeding. But it is 100% must be this genetic, I grew it last year I can say it is has very pretty taste. In last year plant grew more fast then other stains and I make clean f2 generation when only auto grinspoon started give pollen. In this year I germinate this seeds on few week later but plant flowering very fast and I can make some new hybrid.

thanks for sharing all your genetics man , some of them seem pretty interesting on paper :) I hope they will be on the growth too ;)

Have a good outdoor season man nice little group you have :)

Auto grinspoon smells very impressive, and buds looks sativa white. I show you photo in future. I pollinated it my Automaria#2 X (pandora x lowryder#2) male plant. You can see it on photo in this topic, male plant with purple flowers.

I have new favorite to best selection, it is some fast pheno of Automaria 2 X (Pandora x Lowryder 2) hybryd. I call this genetic line: Big Sugar Head. I think it is best indica-sativa auto selection in my garden at this moment. I make some f2 seeds on this plant and try to collected it. this plant has really different strong chemical aroma.

post-22150-0-92439100-1370972274.jpg

post-22150-0-04852000-1370972286.jpg

post-22150-0-32902300-1370972298.jpg

• Like 1

nice bud indeed on the big sugar head ^^ the rest looks good too seems like the grinspoon will be small but frosty ^^ kind of what everyone says about the strain ^^

Thanks for the news man i hope the crossing will go well :)

Have a good grow

• Like 1

Big Sugar Head plant, it is some fast feno of Automaria 2 X (Pandora x Lowryder 2) hybrid. I worry about genetic of this plant I Hope it is not mostly ruderalis plant, it is flowering too fast... Any way I cut it soon and test it for power of smoke. Plant have a problem with mold.

post-22150-0-10091300-1371493252.jpg

post-22150-0-85584200-1371493441.jpg