Plant Of The Month Contest - June

Dust

post-3817-0-99338800-1360002445.png

We are now accepting nominations for the plant of the month contest.

Please submit a photo or video of your best plant.

Once all nominations are in we will all start to vote in the POLL for a winner, we will keep the contest going until the last few days of the month.

The winner will recieve a badge that says ... Plant of the month winner

Rules:

1. Entry must be original photos or short video of your own plants.

2. Your entry can include photos/videos of the plant. You can add an object as a reference for size or, a closeup( A.K.A) macro shot. You can have a maximum of 2 photos/videos but, they have to be of the same plant.. Also, you CAN NOT.... add, change, or delete your photos/videos once you have added them to the contest. Make sure you upload your photos to the strain hunters server.

3. VIDEOS MUST BE LOADED TO GROWHD.TV or YOUTUBE.COM

4. No voting for yourself ... if you vote for yourself your entry and vote will be removed. Only one vote per person.

5. Don't enter in the contest previous entries.

6. you have to vote in the POLL for your vote to be counted in, you can also post a comment to tell us for who you voted, but only the POLL will count for the results.

If you do not read the rules and your entry is not in compliance with the rules. Your entry will be taken down and you can not enter again till the next contest.

Hope everyone enjoys the contest and plays fair

good luck everyone!

Guys i have a GHSC Doctor this month for you.

She was topped during veg and flowered for almost 10 weeks now.

Now enough amber trichs are to see and i cut.

The 3 buds have a wet weight of 185gr. Goes to drying now.

7 liter pot, coco+ perlite, canna coco a+b feeding

enjoy

post-14547-0-20369700-1370735771.jpg

post-14547-0-65739500-1370735773.jpg

• Like 1

So my Friends

If wanted to show one of my works :)

For me this project is the One Project ^^

So when i first time grew a LemonSkunk i knew this is something special.

So i went on and buyed all LS seeds i could find from any Breeder and other connection.

I grew them all out and decided to stick on the DNA LS cause its got the best genetics and its just the only one that is close to the LemonLarry cut.

So i startet to grow masses of them and slected the best ones over years and finally i got the perfect LemonSkunk isolated, and now grew out 1 of my beans beside of 8 original DNA LemonSkunks.

What came out u can see here :)

Enjoy!

post-21258-0-71360500-1371407796.jpg

post-21258-0-14845400-1371407808.jpg

• Like 1

:) thx

The smell on the Plant is sometimes even so strong that i cant go near it with my nose id semlls like Acid in pure form really eye-stinging smell ^^

And dired its just the most powerfull LemonSkunk out there :P

In the next two years it will be out for buying i hope :)

So my Friends

If wanted to show one of my works :)

For me this project is the One Project ^^

So when i first time grew a LemonSkunk i knew this is something special.

So i went on and buyed all LS seeds i could find from any Breeder and other connection.

I grew them all out and decided to stick on the DNA LS cause its got the best genetics and its just the only one that is close to the LemonLarry cut.

So i startet to grow masses of them and slected the best ones over years and finally i got the perfect LemonSkunk isolated, and now grew out 1 of my beans beside of 8 original DNA LemonSkunks.

What came out u can see here :)

Enjoy!

Nice brother!!

Hard work pays off! Hope she smokes and smells off like she looks

Hello, I might be too late, if so im sorry :)

Ive posted this in the journal but thought it could be a contender so I brought her here, again if ive broke any rules sorry, just delete :)

She is AK-47 from serious seeds at the end of week 6. She is in coco/perlite and im feeding them Advanced 2-part nutrients :) Her bouquet is very diesel/gasoline type aroma with a hashy mildness. Very complex :)

Y5uLPSF.jpg

JRmsjEi.jpg

• Like 4

Hello :) Someone asked on the reputation comment how long will I let her go? I will let her go about 9 weeks, we will see how she looks :)

Can u take a pic with the lights off and using flash, to see those true colors? Like I'm assuming vertex did? I think it brings the true beauty to life rather than the awkward automatic white balance.

Can u take a pic with the lights off and using flash, to see those true colors? Like I'm assuming vertex did? I think it brings the true beauty to life rather than the awkward automatic white balance.

I agree, I would change it right now but they are in darkness for their bedtime, sorry :) I will try and get a pic first thing and if allowed to change I will :)

• Like 1

Hello hunters :) I have changed the photos now for a truer colour :) I did not remember at 5.30am to take a pic in the dark so I moved her through to the next room :) It was a bit cold so I was as quick as possible, hope this is ok :)

G ;)

• Like 1

Haha looks much better than just ok! Looks like a winner lol! Between yours and that lemon skunk it should be a tight one!

That calyx to leaf ratio is looking good as well! Gonna be a super nice plant to trim!

• Like 1

Thanks gonzo! I am going to upload some other photos of her onto my page soon..may i add she was grown with cfls 100 watt regular home lights. I love auto flowers lately. If u can get them dialed in correctly the out come can be wonderful. Not huge yielding but still worth the love and time. Gonzo your buds are also amazing much respect!

• Like 1

my vote goes to atrox cause I like big buds and i can not lie ..... :D well thoose are monsterns and there are some other nice ones too...and btw vertox nice Tag in the ppics u do writing/sprying ???

so this month ninjas vote ATROX AND THE DOCTOR