Greetings from Dr. Zin in Massachusetts

drzin978

Hello Everyone-

I'm a new forum member, and a big fan of the Green House. I live in Massachusetts, USA, where I am a medical marijuana patient.

Anyways, I love the Strain Hunters documentaries, they are amazing! I've never visited the Greenhouse Coffeeshop, or even my ancestral homeland of the Netherlands, but I'd love to someday! In the mean time, my interaction with the Green House has been limited to online with documentaries, and to the 5 pack of Jack Herer seeds I recently obtained. I'm now on my first attempt at growing my own cannabis with these; I am attempting to grow one plant at a time in a deep water culture hydro system with a 150 Watt HPS light. More updates on this as they occur!

I'm excited to be on the official Green House Seed Co. Forum!

Welcome on SH forum man :)

If you like the documentaries you should like the forum ;) You will find someexclusives pictures of SH expedition in the live section, and ven some pics of the upcoming video in Jamaica ;)

I'm glad to hear too that you are beginning your first grow with some GHS seeds! Best of luck to you!! Once you get into growing you never get out haha ;) Be sure i'll be around to follow your grow if you share it in a Grow journal for us :)

If you need anything during your stay on the forum just ask and i'll try to help you out,

have a good discovering of the place!

see ya online