Preparing for US legalization

GElite

Hello All,

Old school grower here. I've been growing for many, many years. Twenty or better I'd say all be it not consistantly. With legalization having been inacted in Colarado and Washington for recreational use I felt it time to secure the absolute best genetics on the planet in an effert to educate and inform the next generation of legal growers. Once we come out of the closet so to speak and we are able to take advantage of father Sun's natural red and blue spectrum to take what we're doing indoors, outside. One thing that can really nullify our efforts is an uneducated community of personal use growers growing bag seed and spreading Mexican sativa DNA everywhere. With quality seed easily evailable this potential infestation could be eraticated by simply making DNA available to anyone wishing to grow and just a very little bit of knowledge could spread Green House DNA. Now how would one aquire affore mentioned DNA in the states?

Trying to figure outhow to post pics from my phone. I was going to upload some pics of a few of my grows but the iPhone app isn't available in the US. I may have to just upload from my PC.

Use imgur, online image uploader. Just copy and paste the link for "message boards" :)

I just had a brainstorm. A friend of mine lives in istambol, Turkey. I bet I could get him to order for me and just drop ship it to me. There so many strains I want to play with here. I'm fixing to clear out my 15 x 30 storage building and turn it in to a propetual grow house. I really want to look into sealed environments for breeding. I have a lot of light, power is cheap and I'm not doing much else. I'll probably post some pics of it tomorrow. The location could not be better.

hi man welcome on SH forum :)

Glad to have oldgrowers with us aboard :) old growers means old tips, and often lots of usefull knowledge to share ;) I hope you will do so and share lots of things with us ^^

Like moppy said you can find GHS genetics via attitude seedbank for the US or websites like Herbies or similars, they usually deliver to US without problem, it does happen sometimes that stocks are a little olds, but it depends the strains and way they stock it ^^

For the links they are working for me too, they are just not embbed you might not have used the image insertion link but it's ok you have plenty of time t get used to it ^^ And normally it should work from iphone too if you go in full reply options you should have the upload button under the text box i think.

If you have a problem or question about the forum just ask me and i'll try to help you out ;)

Have a good discovering of the place

Thanks guys, that's outstanding news that I can get GH genetics here in the states. I just hope it's truly GH DNA. With all the seed banks out there you just never know for sure if it is what it's suppose to be. I would like to start collecting strains for a us based seed bank. There are 14 states with medical marijuana and 2 states have legalized for recreational use. There is already a huge customer base here and I truly believe legalization is just around the corner. I have a great location to grow and setup a small breeding nursery. That's my dream anyway and it's well on its way. Here is what will soon be my grow house.

http://www.strainhunters.com/forums/gallery/image/18498-grow-house/

http://www.strainhunters.com/forums/gallery/image/18500-grow-house/

http://www.strainhunters.com/forums/gallery/image/18501-lots-of-coverage/

http://www.strainhunters.com/forums/gallery/image/18502-very-hard-to-see/

http://www.strainhunters.com/forums/gallery/image/18504-before-i-can-grow-i-must-relocate-this-crap/

http://www.strainhunters.com/forums/gallery/image/18506-picture-089/

Of course I have to clean all this crap out and paint the walls white. I have a garage to put everything inside of it. It only has one window and I have a window a/c unit to go in there. Only one door in also. Its such a secluded place as well. It's covered over by trees plus there is a cell tower within 100 yards so its also a no fly zone. I think it's perfect. It's in the city but surrounded by hectors of over grow Forrest land that's owned by the city. Noone comes around EVER. U can barely walk thru the woods it's so dense with overgrowth. I truly can't wait to get started.

I was thinking last night. I wounder what the laws say about pollen distribution. If one could obtain pollen without fear of incarceration that could change a lot. I mean we all have female plants. Pollinating the nicest plants would improve the gene pool in just a couple of generations even if bread with bag seed. U cant grow shit with pollen do perhaps the laws are different plus I dont know how u would identify one plants pollen from another. Not without a lab anyway. I'm just trying to think outside the box.

• 1 month later...

I'm right with ya GElite. Of course you definitely have more time and experience than I, me being a recent college graduate but sounds like our thoughts are very much aligned. So as I am trying to get my life in order getting a job that actually uses my degree, I'm also pursuing my legal hobby here in the beautiful state of Washington. I'll definitely look into attitude sb. I visited the GHSB in Vancouver BC last summer and just wanted to buy everything but didn't want to deal with any potential misfortunes with boarder crossings haha

At Dust, my property is surrounded by dence Forrest and the building sits at the very back of my property at the edge of the Forrest. I thought about moving it into the woods but it wouldn't be in the woods because I'd have to clear a path to move it. It would take years to grow back. Plus that sumbitch is heavy. It's literally built like a house, carpeted, finished walls, a small attic and very well insulated. It's gonna be great when I get off my ass and clear it out. What can I say, I'm a stoner!

• Like 1