Plant of the month contest - The official contest .. September 2010

biggreenbuds

revised%20plant%20of%20month_0.png

We are now accepting nominations for the plant of the month contest.

Please submit a photo of your best plant picture ( there is a seperate contest for nugs. ) We are only going to accept a self-nomination.

Once all nominations are in we will all start to vote for a winner, we will keep the contest going until the last few days of the month ... I usually close voting to tally votes around 9pm eastern time.

The winner will recieve a badge that says ... Plant of the month winner

Rules :

1. Entry must be original photos of your own plants. The plant must be living and it does not matter what stage of life it is in, it can be a 1 inch seedling or a plant 10 minutes from harvest it just has to be living.

2. Your entry can ONLY include photos of the plant you can though add a object as a reference point for size or a closeup A.K.A macro shot.

3. You can have a maximum of 2 photos but has to be of the same plant. Also you CAN NOT.... add, change or delete your photos once you have added your photos to the contest.

4. Make sure you upload your photos to the stain hunters server.

5. Self-nominations only !!!!!

6. No videos people just pictures

7. No voting for yourself ... if you vote for yourself your entry and vote will be removed.

If you do not read the rules and your entry is not in compliance with the rules... your entry will be taken down and you can not enter again till the next contest.

Hope everyone enjoys the contest and plays fair

good luck everyone

My plant this month is my final Green'O'matic of my current GOM crop - she looks pretty nice, left her an extra week, looks like she will be a 30grammer which is pretty hot considering she is an auto and ready in 60 days - so although wont be the biggest plant in the comp - pound for pound in 60 days from start to finish.... the GOM is right up there

DSC00445.JPG

DSC00446.JPG

Beautiful lil lady - one of my favorite plants that i have grown in a while

• 2 weeks later...