Hello from Uruguay

AETERNIAN

Hi to everyone, Im Aldo from Uruguay, South América, in these times, it is to legalize cannabis consumption and self-cultivation on my country. I am a smoker for 15 years but only last year I started with the issue of self-cultivation.

I'm cultivating a Big Bang and an AK-47, but I'm interested in other races and forms of self-cultivation, which is why I agreed to this page by Green House Seeds of what I'm looking at the possibility of acquiring seeds like Super Lemon Haze etc.

I'll be watching and consultation on issues of culture and care with every passing day, I send a big hug, and we are in contact. good smoke to everyone!

(and sorry about my horrible english :umbrage: )

Welcome on SH forum man :)

Don't worry for your english ;) a lot of our members don't speak a good english neither, but we always understant each other :) and googl translate is a good friend haha ^^

If you have any problem on the forum just ask and we'll try to help you out.

I hope you will like the place and share your grow with us :) we like all pictures of all plants :) so don't be shy ;)

And for the seeds go on our website www.greenhouseseeds.nl you will find all the catalog ;)

Have a good discovering of the place

See ya online