Outdoor cup grow, somewhere in the Netherlands 2 x Money Maker. NSG Kush/ North Sea Grown Kush

here is some more pictures love the green colour on these girls so mutch I could not resist posting some more!~evening/ sunset on the balcony Almost time to put the shade greenhouse out. They have a look to them like plastic on the pics it's real plants..........lol

post-22722-0-59869100-1374949992.jpg

post-22722-0-31154400-1374949993.jpg

post-22722-0-82922300-1374949993.jpg

post-22722-0-33450200-1374949994.jpg

post-22722-0-80209600-1374949994.jpg

• Like 3

Hi guys some pictures after a little rough weekend almost lost 1 kalash due tyo the storm, weather seems to become very nice again this week and I have big expectations this strain grows so nice and bushy and green no burns yet, incredible as Franco would say! Here is some pictures again enjoy!

post-22722-0-09237000-1375076343.jpg

post-22722-0-97120700-1375076344.jpg

post-22722-0-08424200-1375076347.jpg

post-22722-0-33093900-1375076349.jpg

• Like 1

still looking good man over here :D i like the new customization of your wood strucutre :P :P Or have i lmissed it before and it as here from beginning lolol could be possible too ^^

Have a good grow!

• Like 1

no some features are added I figured the foil should reflect some light and since @ the begin off the day they are in the shade they can use all they can get!

still looking good man over here :D i like the new customization of your wood strucutre :P :P Or have i lmissed it before and it as here from beginning lolol could be possible too ^^

Have a good grow!

Excellent work bro :) They look nice and green and super healthy, I like the addition of the foil to help lower growth, I'd say by the reflection back in the pictures it works real nice. Gotta love the pictures taken at different times of the day too. That's one thing about indoor compared to outdoor that you can't really compare...you just can't get the true colors and it's always a surprise to get a cut bud in regular light. Keep the great pics coming bro and best of luck with the contest!

Peace

• Like 1

very nice growth man, those girls are starting to have some huge fan leaves now :) with those nice long fingers i like ittt :D

Have a good grow man keep them rocking ;)

Thanks mate thnx for the compliment, I love the growth and the weather too :spiteful: , here is some more picttures sunset on the same day as the other pictures were made to give you guys an idear how intens this grow is so far I'm pleased. I have to place the shade greenhouse for light from the street not to keep it covered cause I take care off my neighbors!!! And since they grow outside a greenhouse, when heavy rain is expected I have to provide shelter and last but not least I had to take care off lice and spidermites who were manifesting themselves. I found a receipe with garlic and soap online and that works wonderfull after 2 days spaying once a day end off the day and a third toime to prevent them from coming back I've done it the colonies are gone and don't manifest anymore!

post-22722-0-41426600-1375905543.jpg

post-22722-0-06945500-1375905565.jpg

• Like 1

haha nice little night greenhouse ^^ sorry to hear for the pest also i hope they will be gone quickly!

Have a good grow

you can't expect to not have to deal with that outdoor in this area from the country, and lucky me they were gone after :suicide: spraying 3 times so far so good they are gone didn't come back!!!
  • Like 2

Cool set-up bro, I've read about street lights screwing up a plant..good call :) and nice work using natural ingredients to kill those little bastards!! Can't blame em tho, if I was a bug and had a choice of tree leaves or cannabis leaves I know which ones I would choose!!

Peace

• Like 1

Cool set-up bro, I've read about street lights screwing up a plant..good call :) and nice work using natural ingredients to kill those little bastards!! Can't blame em tho, if I was a bug and had a choice of tree leaves or cannabis leaves I know which ones I would choose!!

Peace

I would go for the ganja leave too for sure. :spiteful: That's why I sort off liked it screwing up there plan and this garlic thee does the trick wonderfull, it was not a real big colonie but it was manifested thats for sure, fairly simple receipe in flowering I would use only the garlic and maybe more heavy, but in this instance I added a few drips off dish soap and gone they are. Hot water 3 tows off garlic and the dish soap (quarter off a thee spoon, like 3 drips) crush the garlic poor a litre boiled water and add the soap, leave it for 24 hours and fill a spray for pesticides. :bye: Organic is not allways better :cool: or more clean nature does make her own poisenes stuff and the soap is a chemical from oil nasty stuff too don't smoke that shit :girlcrazy: .
  • Like 2

Hello Undutched

Your plants look so dense, they look very promising for the flowering !

Peace and good luck !

thnx man yeh they start boosting is mutch slower compared to indoor growing, I have some mm indoors and they are all this dense/ bushy. I am very curious for the flowering strage.