Going to Amsterdam! Who's with me?!

afgrow

High all, hope life is great and the growing is going well! So I am going to Amsterdam for the first time at the end of this month! It's gonna be amazing! I will be getting a whole lot of gh seeds to grow when I get back home to beautiful Zimbabwe! Anyone else from strainhunters gonna be around? Or any coffeeshops or good weed places etc i should visit? I will be there from the 30th of June until the 16th of July, lets meet up, smoke up and party! If anyone's interested.

Thanks all! Have an amazing day!

I would suggest visiting Voyagers for there DNA and Soma seeds genetics. Also opposite the Greehnhouse on Harleemstraat is Popeye, nixe shop with great prices.

Thanks guys! Awesome. Gaz, I will definitely be going to Voyagers and Popeyes! And of course I will be spending a fair bit of time in the greenhouse! Haha

Thanks Dust, ya that would have been great! I will take loads and update you guys on how it's going and what's good, etc.

thanks for the help! Hope everyone's having an amazing day!

• Like 1

hmm well its not far and if i got some spare money im always to have for a trip to dam :D almost my second hometown already lol.... could add some more shops like the 1 e hulp which is a special tip for nice ice o lators and extractions..... have fun in the dam afgrow

Good time to visit DAM. If the weater is nice pass by Vondelpark .. it is like the people's garden, each saturday live music for free. If you like reggae go to the Easy Life Bar/disco not far from another hot spot The square with the Big bulldog coffeshop, Paradiso Club and Melkweg nearby - what's the name again ...All close enough from Haarlemmerdijk Greenhouse, Vondelpark, that you can walk there within 35 to 45 minutes - or take it slow.

Then there is the red light and Nieuw Market, Bluebird coffeshop is a nice hang out with style and around the corner is the flea market. I am sure these are places you will visit within 2 weeks anyway. ask people in the Green House for good tips, wich coffeshops are esp. hot etc.

You should also visit the Royal Queens Seed Store - one on Haarlemmerstraat 80 and another one near the red light at Damstraat 46 from 10 am to 10 pm you can check in there and talk with growers get good seeds apart from Green House and meet other fans of the weed. There is so much more to see and do - for each interest, so enjoy and have a safe trip.

Greetings africa !

• Like 1

Amsterdam is overrated! Especially price wise! Hope on the train when u land at AMS and head to a neighboring city like Utrecht, and go to coffeeshop Andersom! My bro that still lives there says that the prices in the dam are still much higher than other places, mainly becuase of tourists.

Bam-Bhole! Thanks a lot for that info! I love reggae, so will def be passing by there! And of course I love chatting to other growers in the know and getting ideas, and learning from their expertise. Awesome! You just gave me a whole lot more things to do. Haha Hope you are having an awesome day!

Thanks InternationalGreen. Ya, I'd expected that there would be. Not too concerned! I'm going there for the experience and the variety, but will see what I can do. I will be staying with a dutch friend of mine in Amsterdam who obviously knows his way around. So no doubt I'll have a blast! Have a great day!