Existing user? Sign In  

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dust

Indoor Cannabis World Cup Winners announcement!!!

Hello Everyone, finally time has come

:D :D I guess you are all very excited, and we have to thanks everyone that has participated in this first ever Cannabis World cup organised by GreenHouseSeeds and Strainhunters!

We have read some awesome journals and it was a very hard choice to separate 15 from the pack especially with the Spanish part from CannabisCafe that has put some hard work on their growjournals too! But the team took a decision i will not keep you waiting any longer

:rabbi: :rabbi: :rabbi:

the winners are as Follow:

1 Gonzoghost - SH forum

2 Bingo Mic - CC forum

3 Alubias - CC forum

4 Ghostgrower - SH forum

5 Hc01 - SH forum

6 Er13 - CC forum

7 Greenomatic - SH forum

8 Rubio - CC forum

9 Pabloulises CC forum

http://www.cannabisc...ritmo-del-TANGO

10 Smokeythabear - SH forum

11 Atrox - SH forum

12 Elyervitas CC forum

http://www.cannabisc...EEN-HOUSE-SEEDS

13 Miminexus - SH forum

14 Fumodenoche - CC forum

SO congratulation GonzoGhost you are the first winner fo the Cannabis World cup Indoor Part with your awesome Gonzo Journal and so won the awesome First Prize of the competition

:D Someone will contact you to let you know everything :)

From the 1st place to the 15th place all the journals have an awesome quality level and i wish we could have choosed 30 winners but 15 it was, 15 it is. Thank you again to each and everyone that received the seeds and opened their journal and tried their best we all hope next year will be even bigger and even better

:D

The People from the Top 5 that used the Powderfeeding will receive the Special Powderfeeding prize which is:

-10kg Of Powderfeeding

-A GHS sweater and some other goodies

and a little reminder of the other awards:

1st Prize

A trip for the winner + 1 guest to Amsterdam for one week. Includes travel, accommodation and 1500€ in cash (at arrival in Amsterdam).

2nd Prize

€ 1,000 cash + kit Powder Feeding nutrients.

3rd Prize

€ 750 cash + kit Powder Feeding nutrients.

4th Prize

€ 500 cash + kit Powder Feeding nutrients.

5th Prize

€ 250 cash + kit Powder Feeding nutrients.

6th to 15th Prize

A bonus of € 150 for each of the Grow journal that are ranked between sixth and fifteenth place to spend on the Green House webshop www.greenhouseseeds.nl/shop

Thank you again everyone, good luck in the Autoflowering Cup, and in the Outdoor cup, we hope to see some awesome work their too

:D

• Like 12

Holy shit man!! I'm amazed!!! I really just did this for a bit of fun and to be part of it all :) I'm speechless but i'll try, lol...

Thanks so much for all the this guys, everyone at GHSC, Dust, Jose, Fran, Mr X, Fuzzy, Tokeage, Simon and of course Arjan and Franco :) There is so much other people involved in this competition that wont be acknowledged by name, i would like to thank all you guys also :) Thanks to everyone for their journals. Sounds cliche but I believe everyone deserves something for their efforts. Also, thanks for your comments and support throughout the duration, much love :)

There were so much great journals involved its an honour to receive this prize :) :) :) :) :)

Can't thank you enough for everything :), I'm going to go before I start rambling, lol. I now go to smoke a huge bowl and take Dusts advice on that celebration joint :)

Peace out, Gonzo :) x

• Like 9

Ho man,

Congratulations Gonzoghost ! Enjoy that wonderful reward :D

Congratulations to all the winners and to everyone who participed.

And, a BIG THANKS to GreenHouse and StrainHunters and for those who voted for me. :D woohoooo.

-Peace sisters and brothers.

• Like 6

Yiiiaah guys Congratz to both of you :D I hope next year we make the SH fourm rules the top 15 entirely hahaha ;)

• Like 5

Hi family!!!

Congratulations to all the winners! A well-deserved awards!

We really enjoyed watching all works. You are very good at this and has been very difficult to develop a list of winners. Everyone deserves to win without doubt.

We hope you enjoy it as much as we enjoyed ourselves.

Big hug for Dust also for their great work moderating!

Big hugs!!!

• Like 5

Many congratulations, so incredibly good journals.Will toast your win with my last J of FBK.

• Like 6

hey this was an awsome contest i am really happy that gonzo got 1st place his journal was awsome. it must have been insanely hard to judge all those awsome grow's and in the end i feel the judges did a bang up job. i am very happy to have placed in the top 10, and am looking forward to being able to surf through the result's of the auto & outdoor section. i hope this contest is an annual event because if it is i will definatly enter again next year. again thank;s to admin , dust and all the other people that made this contest happen and congrat's to everyone one who placed in the top 15 and even those who didn't because level of quality content was through the roof !!! anyways must roll some Green house jack to celebrate !!!!

• Like 6

CONGRATS GONZO! AND TO ALL OTHER WINNERS AS WELL!

You guys did a great job, your work was inspiring, entertaining, but most of all it was clearly the product of a lot of passion for the plant we love.

And a big THANK YOU to all growers who participated in this first World Cup, it means a lot to all of us at Green House and Strain Hunters.

Together we are a strong community.

And finally, thanks to Dust, Jose, Mr.X and all the crew, for all the amazing work you did to make this happen. You guys are the most organised stoner-crew ever.

• Like 8

Congratz to Gonzo and all of the other Winners....it was a lot of fun seeing all this great Journals and be Part of this alomost Family like Contest..... well letz hope this wasnt the last One and Thx to the Greenhouse and Strainhunters Team for giving us all the Chance to discover some nice new Genetics and becoing part of the Big Family.......

For the Winners letz fill the Bong with some last stash of my last weekends Amsterdam trip.....

Blessings

• Like 5

CONGRATS GONZO! AND TO ALL OTHER WINNERS AS WELL!

You guys did a great job, your work was inspiring, entertaining, but most of all it was clearly the product of a lot of passion for the plant we love.

And a big THANK YOU to all growers who participated in this first World Cup, it means a lot to all of us at Green House and Strain Hunters.

Together we are a strong community.

And finally, thanks to Dust, Jose, Mr.X and all the crew, for all the amazing work you did to make this happen. You guys are the most organised stoner-crew ever.

Hey Franco! I am greatly appreciative for this prize and I thank you my friend ;) It's an honour to be a part of all this ;) Like I said, strain hunters has changed the way I perceive the world :) The beautiful people and their customs are amazing :) The fact that people can live their lives in harmony with cannabis is so inspiring :)

Keep up the hunt my friend :) and tell Arjan that Gonzo says thank you ;) My partner in crime and I will be over to spend that €1500 in a nice GHSC coffeeshop :) You will see this money again, lol ;)

Take care and good luck on future expeditions ;) If you ever need a bag carrier to go up all those hills.....im your man hehe ;)

Much love, Gonzo :)

• Like 6

Congratulations to all the winners ! Awesome journals and Ghonzo won by originality and perfect illustrations. Ghost Grower's journal was off the hook, Picture quality and professional growing techniques ! Compliments to the judges - You made wise choices - I am esp. happy for my good friends Smokey Bear, Greeno 87 and Atrox - Feel your passion ! minmex - great pictures as well, HC01 excellent pictures - the best imo. and a tidy journal, Let's not forget Jimmy for a perfect cheese. I understand why these journals were picked over mine, so no hard feelings it was fun and rewarding to get that awesome Damnesia. My new favorite strain.

Next year I'll try again..

Again. Thanks Greenhouse for this awesome contest. Great idea !

Light up your spliff Light up your Chalice we smoke it in a Buck-In - Ham Palace..

Still got a few marbles of the Damnesia somewhere..

• Like 7

hi

felicitation gonzo!! it really was very original !! and fun you have fun !

of course a big thank you to the team greenhouse

has been a real pleasure and a challenge for me with the computer .

and completely agree that there could have been 30 winning so beautiful garden that I have discovered is on forum

Peace

• Like 5

Ustedes tranquilos y yo nervioso banda , me da mucho gusto haber participado en este concurso , y MUCHAS FELICIDADES , no a los 15 ganadores , si no a todos los concursantes que participaron en esta copa , saludos y VIVA MEXICO

gracias Banda de GREEN HOUSE

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You and I calm nervous band, I am happy to have participated in this contest, and CONGRATULATIONS, not the 15 winners, if not all the contestants who participated in this cup, greetings and VIVA MEXICO

Band thanks GREEN HOUSE

• Like 6

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Felicitaciones compañero:

Gonzosghost!!!

Ha sido un honor y una gran alegría

obtener

éste 2º Puesto

:victory: :victory: :victory:

Por nuestra parte,

poder realizar el segui y trabajar con las

Damnesia

ya fue un premio!!!

Gracias a todos!!!

Gracias Green House Seeds!!!

El equipo de moderadores se merece un premio también,

grupo de caballeros malandras:

Gracias y abrazos!!!

Gracias amigos!!!

Estamos muy muy muy felices!!!

Gracias y felicidades a todos los compañeros

del foro

Strain Hunters,

siempre que entras allí, te sientes en familia...

Gracias a todos l@s compas y visitas!!!

Gracias CC.Net!!!

Gracias Arjan

Gracias Franco

Saludos a todos los muchachos de la oficina...

Este 2º puesto es de las

Damnesia!!!

Bingo es solo una fantasía...

Gracias a todos!!!

Que todos los seres sean felices,

Que todos los seres sean dichosos,

Que todos los seres sean en paz

Que todos los seres sean amor!!

:drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

:party: :party: :party:

post-9561-0-27721300-1371369425.jpg

• Like 5

congratz to you bingo ;) Like i said to Alubias on Chat, I hope Next year we will have the chance to have your journal on our forum ;) ;) You did some monster plants and it was really pleasing to look at :D

Thanks everyone for the heads up! Jose, Mr.X i didn't quote you guys but you know you are my favorites spanish and i hope we will run many other cups ;) ;)

Can't wait to see a Travel Report fro gonzo hahaa ;)

• Like 4

I've got to say to all my brother's out there with little ones (and big ones, lol)....Happy Fathers Day! :)

Can't wait to see a Travel Report fro gonzo hahaa ;)

Im still im a state of shock, lol :) Couldn't get to sleep lastnight, had to smoke quite a few bowls to get to bed, haha :) I will definitely make a travel journal :) Thats a great idea man ;)

I have to thank you again for all this, it's awesome ;) Woke up this morning to get my ladies up and I realised it wasn't a dream, I'm coming to see the GHS and smoke some lovely cannabis :) Happy Fathers day for me indeed ;)

• Like 5

Massive congratulations to Gonzosghost!!!! :biggrin: Bro it is a very deserving grow and journal, and it had to be the most entertaining and creative journal for sure!! :biggrin: Of course we all would have liked to win first but I am EXTREMELY pleased that I placed at all!! :lol::biggrin: Thank you so much GHSC for this awesome contest, your votes as well and for considering my grow/journal and my placing, and thanks to everyone who checked out my grow.

I think this contest is really beneficial to everyone involved, and it's been awesome to see all the effort everyone put into their grows and in doing so we helped us all learn from each other, became closer as a community, and got to participate in an awesome opportunity/contest, and we all kinda won because we all ended up with bomb GHSC strains to smoke!!

Gonzos - Have a wicked time in the Dam, and you had better take some pictures for us brother!! Congratulations again!

Peace

• Like 5

Massive congratulations to Gonzosghost!!!! :biggrin: Bro it is a very deserving grow and journal, and it had to be the most entertaining and creative journal for sure!! :biggrin: Of course we all would have liked to win first but I am EXTREMELY pleased that I placed at all!! :lol::biggrin: Thank you so much GHSC for this awesome contest, your votes as well and for considering my grow/journal and my placing, and thanks to everyone who checked out my grow.

I think this contest is really beneficial to everyone involved, and it's been awesome to see all the effort everyone put into their grows and in doing so we helped us all learn from each other, became closer as a community, and got to participate in an awesome opportunity/contest, and we all kinda won because we all ended up with bomb GHSC strains to smoke!!

Gonzos - Have a wicked time in the Dam, and you had better take some pictures for us brother!! Congratulations again!

Peace

Thank you brother smokey :) I will most definitely report on this awesome trip ;) Im so excited, been 7 years since I went last :)

• Like 2

Gonzo my old friend, i had a feeling you would bring the win to your own doorstep. We all loved your comic version with an serious touch.

Well written with nice photos.

All of those that made a complete journal should have a pat on the back and a huge well done.

Enjoy your prices and i hope we see even more from you all next contest.

Cheers and once again. A BIG CONGRAT!!!!

Tokage

• Like 4
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.