Existing user? Sign In  

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dust

Indoor Cannabis World Cup Winners announcement!!!

Congrats on your package Miminexus! Nice choices..nice strains..I hope to see you grow them in future journals :) I was doing a good job being patient waiting for my package..but with everyone receiving theirs my patience isn't as good as it was lol

Peace brother!

Sweet! Awesome man smile.png Enjoy the beans smile.png May you grow some lovelies wink.png Exodus is really nice (as you may know, lol) wink.png

Take care smile.png

hi,

yes exodus 're one of my favorite ,and I still had a single seed

PEACE

Congrats on your package Miminexus! Nice choices..nice strains..I hope to see you grow them in future journals :) I was doing a good job being patient waiting for my package..but with everyone receiving theirs my patience isn't as good as it was lol

Peace brother!

]hi, smokey

so after the holidays I think one session of a different variety, in grow medium with the Arjan haze

PEACE

Hi everyone, I got my prize pack a few days ago, would have had it sooner but I had to re-choose an out of stock item..I'm happy as can be!! The Powderfeed has been amazing and I can't wait to grow some more beautiful Greenhouse genetics. I'm considering trying an ONLY PF grow in the near future if I can stock up on enough of it :) It is very costly to purchase mainly because of the shipping costs which is part of the reason why I balance out it's use with additives that I can purchase locally in the hydro shops. It would be awesome to have a distributor on this side of the pond :) Thanks soooooooooooooooo damn much everyone from GHSC for this, and a very special thanks again to Dust who must have 8 hands to keep up with the contests as well as the normal posts...MUCH RESPECT!!

Peace

post-14382-0-04148400-1376161666.jpg

post-14382-0-14255800-1376161667.jpg

• Like 1

I say again, Nice one ;) Thats a cool t-shirt dude :) Gonna buy that in the Dam, lol, sorry :) Congrats on your bounty :)

I enjoy tea in this fine mug many times a day :) The AK-47 bud is a new addition to the routine ;)....

jWth8sX.jpg

• Like 3

Ah ya man thanks..and I really like that picture..and it's a sweet mug :) Cool motif..I think that's the word I'm looking for..really baked on Sweet mango scissor hash, it is crazy how often I have to clean the scissors, it's gonna make some nice bubble hash. About the shirt..I dunno bro..what if we both wear it to the same place at the same time?? LOL jokes...of course get the shirt!! It makes me dream of smoking a big fatty sitting alongside the windmills :) :) I'm really looking forward to your trip pictures..you must get a little more excited as the days get closer.

Peace

Ah ya man thanks..and I really like that picture..and it's a sweet mug :) Cool motif..I think that's the word I'm looking for..really baked on Sweet mango scissor hash, it is crazy how often I have to clean the scissors, it's gonna make some nice bubble hash. About the shirt..I dunno bro..what if we both wear it to the same place at the same time?? LOL jokes...of course get the shirt!! It makes me dream of smoking a big fatty sitting alongside the windmills :) :) I'm really looking forward to your trip pictures..you must get a little more excited as the days get closer.

Peace

I cannot contain myself :) I will take many photos :) Might do a live thread, lol :)

The sweet mango hash is immense isnt it ;)

• Like 1
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.