hobbygrow

deformed White Widow GHSC

8 posts in this topic

hey guys i was wondering if this little baby is going to be fine or not?? hope somebody recognize this weird deformities.

here are some pics.

post-22525-0-22206100-1371412600.jpg

6 people like this

keep it going mate it's only early, could correct itself, in the grow I am doing now I had a pineapple chunk come out with the first few leaves looking similar, turned out to be my favourite plant out of all 4, it throws 3 internodes at once intstead of 2, and is smelling great, the colour looks great though and as I said give it a go it might just be a winner.

hello hobygrow, let it grow a little like tastynugz sai it will most of the time just go away with time :) A very few specimen could keep it, but we will see what yours will turn out like :)

Good luck

okay thanks, i'll just let it grow and see what happens. hope she will turn out nice. :)

1 person likes this

They all like that Hobby? Didn't help them with loosing there hat or something like that?

no only one is like this, but the new leaves are already better so think it will be fine. and i only needed to help one with her shell, and that was not this one that is all sad :)

Listen brother, plants are like children, they may seem a little bit unsteady and insecure in the beginning, but nobody is perfect and with enough time, patience and attention on your side, they can flourish to greatness and become beautiful.