damaged a plant

nicc1976

I was watering my plants and I dropped my water container on top off 1 off my plants and it has taken some leaf off but it broke 1 off the branches that grow off to the side I have tapped it up and put a stick to hold the weight should I leave it or is there any thing else I can do to help her my ladies have been in flower for 48 hours any help would be good or should I just leave them to sort there selfs out peace

stoner accident lol ^^ i hope she will make it ;) If you got some rooting hormones or gel you can apply it on the wound it can help, otherwise the tape and time should work if you are gentle to her. I think some people put wax around the wound too, try to get some infos on that maybe.

good luck

aww thats allways crap ^^ but it happens to the best Growers :P

Tape it on and be sure there is no light coming in to the crack and it shoud be no Problem to heal up even completly broken Stems who are appart can survive like that ;)

thanks for your replys it was a stoner moment head up arse as they say haha I will try a rooting stuff and I will just leave her to get better they are white shark im trying this strain as am thinking about trying sog or scrogg on this strain for first time next grow it looks so good when done right and I will make shore there is no light getting to it because I think there may be peace and thanks again