Worlds most expensive strains

LAconfidential

lol yeah no matter how good the strain is, i find 200$ way too expensive, Mr.Nice and some othershave some prices around 100$ for a pack i think and i find it expensive already lol, specially for regs where you will prbably loose Half of the seeds in male, except if you do breeding in which case it could be usefull ^^

If it's 200 for 20 seeds well it's a more or less regular price if it's for 5 or 10 i will never try it lol unless someone gives me the seeds :P

• Like 1

I checked out this website and it seems to be a point based purchase system, sounds a bit dodgy to me but your right some people are valuing their seeds at 600points ($600) Elephant bud, storm trooper bud...loads of crazy Canadian strains :) it's intriguing I must say :)

I did grow the ArmageddonSkunk from PukkaSeeds

They would have cost 255€

Indeed it was a wonderfull Strain and i would love to get hsome Seeds again but not for that Price ^^ Its just money making no strain can be worth that much its like Sensi they make the same sure they have sum excelent genetics but not at all worth the Price of it.

If u Know how mutch a seed for real is Worth u would not even pay 30€ for 10 Seeds

Aloha, Anyone who would pay $200,000 for a strain of questionable quality (50% THC??) is an idiot. There has been talk in Seattle of a strain that sold for $5,000 and the feedback from the old pro's was there are a lot of suckers out there with pockets full of cash.

• Like 2

whaaaaaaaaaaaat 200k for a strain, hahahaha even more stupid no questionning lol, 200$ for an awesome strain like i said i could understand some people are ready to pay it, 200k LOL...

Thanks for sharing man good to know such things exist lol ;)

$200 us for something bad ass would be polishing, $200,000 us they can kiss my ass. Your not gonna find better seed or better people to work with at GHS. I mean damn, we've all seen with our own eyes what these cats will go thru to make sure the genetics they work with are the real deal. Why go looking anywhere else?

whaaaaaaaaaaaat 200k for a strain, hahahaha even more stupid no questionning lol, 200$ for an awesome strain like i said i could understand some people are ready to pay it, 200k LOL...

Thanks for sharing man good to know such things exist lol ;)

Aloha Dust, This is the way things are progressing in Seattle with over the counter clones for $7.50 at the Clone Zone. http://www.theclonezone.org/Strain-Menu.html
  • Like 1

lol man we can not compare a 7,50 clone to a 200 thousand dollar strain ;)

If it's really a good clone i don't mind paying 7,50 for a clone as you are supposed to be sure it's a nice pheno and stable genetic so not much bad surprises, with seeds anything can happen, imagine you buy 200 thousand pack and you only have males hahah ;)

• Like 2

It is aimed at breeders I guess, but who can spend 200 grand on seeds ? I think you mixed something up. A fantasy price based on points or so-

The highest prices I came across are Sensie seeds Jack Herer 10 ffem. seeds for 150 and SOMA's strains 5 fem seeds for 80 Euro. Unless i know I get much better yields and better tasting weed I stick with more affordable strains from other trustable seedbanks I know.. GHS, female seeds, Royal queen's seeds to name the cheapest offering true winner genetics..

Really anything over 11 euro per seed is simply overpriced - 3 for 32.50 is the highest I would accept and that only for a pure Sativa where I can safely expect a yielding of way over 2 ounces

• Like 1

Okay the price is for the FOREVER BUDS a plant offering an average of 20 pound per year , every year 10 meters tall by now planted 2005, offering 21.8 pounds cured bud in 2012 ! This is not a plant for the tent grower anyway.

http://bcseeds.com/indoor-forever-buds-p-159.html?cPath=15

Don't believe everything you read on the web, but who know ? Bob Marley planted a ganja tree still growing and now sacred and legal in jamaica..lol

But i doubt it would give that much bud per anno...

@ oldemarine, you suppose clones would survive shipping. I have a friend in Amsterdam, Michigan, no shit that's actually the name of the place. Anyway, he they sell clones there and he has a super skunk mother plant but he doesn't think clones will survive. I think they will under the right conditions. I know they ship venus flytraps. They shit in kind of a terrarium. I think is you wrapped it in paper and added an led light or two hooked to a 9v batter would power the LEDs for a day or two at least. I think if u overnighted it there would be a problem. Just desire the root ball so it doesn't matter weather it's up or down. Im gonna build it, send it to him and see if it comes back with a live clone. He has a cloning machine that sprays the roots and shit, its bad ass!

• Like 1

Damn look at the typo's in that! Anyway what I was trying to say was; If you had the clone rooted and well established and u could secure it from moving around during shipping so that if it were upside down so to speak it wouldn't fall out of place. That along with some type of light source should do the job I think as long as it doesn't take more than 24 hours to ship. LED's don't take much power. They could run for days on just a few watts.

forever buds hahaha, I have heard about this and it seems a bit funny that you have to register with them to even see the prices???, bit of a worry also advertising job vacancies on their site from time to time, just need to send your resume, hahaha yeah send my seeds to an address that I have made sure isn't mine and baught with a credit card I made sure you can't trace and why not, here's my resume???? Also they released this strain 3 years ago and it says on their site it's a top seller, but there is no info on it on the web, or pictures, the only picture available on google search is the one from their site, no forum write ups, makes you wonder a little.

Cheers Tastynugz.

• Like 2

@ oldemarine, you suppose clones would survive shipping. I have a friend in Amsterdam, Michigan, no shit that's actually the name of the place. Anyway, he they sell clones there and he has a super skunk mother plant but he doesn't think clones will survive. I think they will under the right conditions. I know they ship venus flytraps. They shit in kind of a terrarium. I think is you wrapped it in paper and added an led light or two hooked to a 9v batter would power the LEDs for a day or two at least. I think if u overnighted it there would be a problem. Just desire the root ball so it doesn't matter weather it's up or down. Im gonna build it, send it to him and see if it comes back with a live clone. He has a cloning machine that sprays the roots and shit, its bad ass!

Aloha, NL#5 was shipped from Seattle to The Netherlands rooted in a 1.5" cube in 1985. To buy clones in Washington State you will have to be a medical patient and exporting across State lines is not legal. There is a reason GHSC does not ship to the USA after what happened to Neville Schoenmakers & Marc Emory who can question the wisdom of extreme caution.

forever buds hahaha, I have heard about this and it seems a bit funny that you have to register with them to even see the prices???, bit of a worry also advertising job vacancies on their site from time to time, just need to send your resume, hahaha yeah send my seeds to an address that I have made sure isn't mine and baught with a credit card I made sure you can't trace and why not, here's my resume???? Also they released this strain 3 years ago and it says on their site it's a top seller, but there is no info on it on the web, or pictures, the only picture available on google search is the one from their site, no forum write ups, makes you wonder a little.

Cheers Tastynugz.

Yeah, just look at the pictures they display, its a joke, well....some badass joke or worse. Reminds of that nice forum in the states where you can not upload pics when they can NOT trace your real IP........and when I dnied that somebody wrote me a PN and told me he would send a free gift to me if I would reveal my real home adress.. :comando:

Yeah, just look at the pictures they display, its a joke, well....some badass joke or worse. Reminds of that nice forum in the states where you can not upload pics when they can NOT trace your real IP........and when I dnied that somebody wrote me a PN and told me he would send a free gift to me if I would reveal my real home adress.. :comando:

yeah if it sounds too good to be true it usually is, just like bait to a fish, it's all good till he finds the hook, then it's too good to be true, sounds like bait to me,

Really like the idea you have, in the future when cannabis is legal every where we can see this kind of service WW.

• Like 1