help with ec

nicc1976

I have always for years never checked my ec every time as have not had meter I am growing great white shark and im a 3 days into flowering and I just wanted to now what ec I should use or will it be right if my ph is right I feel stupid asking but that is why im here for advice and to give advice if I can please help peace every 1

It depends what kind if soil your using and whether you have transplanted recently before the flip to 12/12? Because soil has built in nutrients, EC only matters once the soil becomes inert (free of nutrients) It takes from 5-6weeks from transplanting before you have to feed it. Only then do you have to worry about nutrients :) Saying that if it HAS been around 6 weeks since you transplanted then you could even start with 1.6Ec or you could be safe and use a mild solution of 1.3Ec. If you check the bag of soil you used it should tell you what EC range the soil is, it's might be 1.2Ec if its a light soil mix or 1.6-2.0Ec if it's a heavy mix. Once you find out that then you know what your plants are used to and go from there :)

hi man, indeed the canna pro is supposed to be pretty heavy in nutes so you probably won't need big big amounts of nutes, i think if you follow gonzo's advice and give them 1,6 in flowering they will be fine, if you see the ladies can take more then you can increase slowly to 1,8 i think she should take it. Above i don't think it will really usefull unless you see they can take always more ^^ but should not be the case.

You are at the beginning of flowering so now you should be around ec 1-1,2 depending on how long you vegged them, keep increasing slowly when the flowers will start to really form and follow the plant :)

Have a look at the grow video too , it will give ou advices on EC etc ;)http://www.growhd.tv/channel/Green-House-Seed-Co-Grow-Videos/3

good luck man

• Like 2

thanks inter I am going to make my own soil mix up there are so many out there I think I will mix it and till I get it right but for this grow im on canna pro plus

Sounds good bro. I'll be around if you ever need help mixing soil!

• Like 1

thanks man I will take you up on that when I have nealy finished these I love the taste with soil I have seen and tasted really good weed done with hydro but on some occasions I think there is a different taste than with soil peace thanks agian

• Like 1