2 Pure Kush, soil, 250w.

Ahe

well it's not a regular growth pattern, but it does happen on a few specimens sometimes. It sometimes is just a genetical trait as i believe there is 1 strains in the baltics tht grows like this, but it can also happen sometimes after a big stress and recovery, the plants grws like this, after a reveg too i believe it can happen that the plant does this.

Have a good day :)

What do you guys think about the plant? Does it look good, what should we do next?

A little update:

- we've topped it (fim'd it maybe, we're not sure what we've done);

= we've tied one of the upper-most leaves (and now a lot of new leafs/branches started to emerge on the lit side of the plant);

- we've started the 12/12 cycle (one week already);

- we've started feeding flowering nutrient;

Now we have a problem with the smell, it stank up the hose big time and we still need to go 7 more weeks (and stealthy as we don't want snoopy neighbors or worse to show up) . What do you guys recommend to eliminate / reduce the smell (we are on a tight budget and thus cannot afford carbon filter + fan + ducting whatever).

Also any other tips that might see the plant through to harvest are most welcomed.

Thanks in advance!

Yah now it is recovering, I told ya it needs more light - without good light no good weed-simple as that. Everything else comes second. why don't you just put in 3 new seeds and see which one looks the best and grow along with this little girl ? Why waste so much light on just 1 plant ? You can fill up the tent, add a good fan and put a cheap PC fan to the side hole of your grow tent. That way the temp will be okay. All that won't cost you more than 50 Euro.3 seeds included..

Then you can expect a few dozen good joints..lol I would go for autos - Sweet Mango Automatic or Royal Caramel Autos from Royal queen's seed. Ready in 9 weeks from seed !

• Like 1

You could always try masking the odor but probably your best bet is to duct the air outside. Perhaps thru the floor or thru the ceiling. You would be surprised how little you can actually smell it outside of the room it's in. I have 12 plants 3 weeks into flowering and u can't smell it outside of the room it's in. Now when I open the door it'll fuckin hit me like a ton of bricks but very little if anything outside of the room. I do have the temp kinda low in there. It's around 70 degrees but their under 2000 watts of light. It's actually like 7 in soil and 5 in a drip hydro system. If anybody says anything have some incense sticks or something visibal and just blame it on that.

Thanks for the replies guys!

I have one more question: is it a good idea to keep trimming (fim) the growing tops of each branch considering that the girl is now in flowering (2 week now i guess)?

Btw, the girl got a lot bushier in just 2 short weeks and i still have a massive explosion in growth. Is this something normal or are we doing something wrong?

Also, should we flush the plant and if so when, with how much water (11 liters pot) and what ph?

Thanks in advance for the feedback guys!

No, no more cutting while flowering. You will just be cutting off what would be colas. Cut all u want while begging. Soon after flowering you should expect a lot of growth. It will slow down when it gets done stretching. If the leaves are green and healthy and u have no burned tips or curling leaves, and she's still growing then your not doing a thing wrong. Start your flush about 10 days before your harvest.

• Like 1

yes it is not really the best condition to keep fiming in flowering, you want to avoid big stress on your plant now. she doesn't look like she really started flowering so she should not bother you, but be gentle with her now :)

for the explosio nof growth like GElite said it's normal, when you switch to yoru 12/12 cycle and enter the flowering, your plant has a first period called the Stretch period, when she will boost up and grow more or less 2 to 3 times the size she already has, it usually last for 2 3 weeks, then starts to slow down and give the power to the flowers that will start to fatten up :) And then the fun part starts ;)

Have a good grow!

Looking good. U'll need some support for Ur plant. why is bend? when gets some bud it can broke a main stem or pull out some roots. I 'll recommend U for next time some AUTO seeds and 15 cm fan running for 24 H/7days ,then u get more thick stem and stronger plants. Perlit for medium works well. 250W hps is great light 4 start.. Just keep close as possible. 20cm from plant with blowing fan on it.

Be good :) Ps. Keep Growing!

HPS Light Distance Chart

Hello guys,

Thanks a lot for the kind words, I feel very optimistic about the grow following your feedback! The plant looks good (i guess), there's only one thing: the very tips of the plant look yellow/crisp.

The conditions of the grow:

- temperature: day - 28-30; night - 23-20;

- ph - looks good :P, don't have a tester anymore;

- light - 250w HPS on 12/12 cicle;

- end of the 3rd week of flowering;

- flushed the plant at the end of the 2nd week of flowering with ~ 20 liters of PH'd water; i haven't wattered it yet, should i water with nutes or just ph water? Please note that i want to flush it again this Sunday;

@Dust: "Do you still have the clearer tops problem?" What do you mean, sorry for not understanding (i think i'm dense :) )

Cheers guys and thanks a lot for the awsome feedback (below some more pics from mid-week)

post-26465-0-88803800-1379696582.jpg

post-26465-0-12172100-1379696610.jpg

post-26465-0-70815300-1379696636.jpg

post-26465-0-23503700-1379696676.jpg

post-26465-0-89520400-1379696695.jpg

If the tips of your fan leaves are during it's probably nute burn. I would just water them real good. Keep them a little wetter than normale for a couple of day to dilute the nuts in the soil a bit. We all do from time to time. I wouldn't sweat it to much just keep an eye on it and do a good flush if it gets worse.

Thanks a lot GElite!

I think that is the problem as 2-3 leafs have turned yellow with a diamond shaped decoloration. I have wattered the plants yesterday (after a flush followed by 5 days of letting the soil dry up) with full strenght nutes. On Monday i plan to flush the plant again and let it dry for another 5 days, this should help a lot with the nute burn). After the flush i will watter with a half strenght solution followed by a 3rd flush (that will happen at the end of the 5th week of flowering - in 2 weeks time that is).

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys!

I am in big trouble! My girl looks bad and i'm afraid for her safety. I will upload this evening pictures showing the girl. For now a bit of background (update) for the last few weeks:

- at the end of week 3 (we're now at the start of week 5) the plant was flushed with PH'ed water and left to dry up for 5 days; this was due to a nutrient burn but was also scheduled;

- after 5 days from flush the plant was watered with ~ 400 ml of water + nutes;

- the temperature was 24 max during day and below 20 during the night;

Before the pictures let me describe what i see:

- nutrient burn;

- 3-4 fan leaves are either yellow or have already died (crisp/bone dry);

- the bottom of the plant looks all yellow while the top of the plant (besides some nutrinet burn and curled tips - some up and some down) looks Okish (IMHO);

- the buds have grown quite a bit in the past week we've been away and some frosting is very visible on the buds and adjacent leaves;

Please give me your opinion. Looking forward to hear your expert opinion!

Thanks in advance!

Hi Dust!

First of all thanks a lot for taking the time to view the topic and leave your reply!

As to your question, i have no way to know my PH (i bought a crappy PH meter but it broke) but if i have to take a guess i'd say it is around 5,5 or even lower. I hope that helps but i think the picture will show better what the problem is.

Thanks again Dust!

Less than 5.5pH is very dangerous, not consegem plants remove nutrients. In the land during the vegetative 6.3pH, 6.5pH at flowering and move to 6.8 in the last two weeks.

with migo has worked well with these pH values

I hope that with a good follow-recovery plants

Does look kinda hungry. Could be ph enduced nutrient lockout. If u fed them it almost has to be. It's not to late to tho. I had a bad case of light burn on some clones my last grow. I lost almost every fan leaf on 4 plants and they were still monsters.

hi man, well yeah for sure if you are at 5,5 it's too low and they will have troubles eating anyway, so if possible try to get around at least 6, at this stage 6,3- 6,5 is better like Kat said i agree. So ut that PH a little higher and start to feed her normally not too strong, do you use organic nutes or mineral? if you have some mineral nutes she should get better pretty fast, if it's organic it will take a few extra days for the time it transforms but she should be ok for the end of growth :)

Have a good grow ;)

• Like 1