G'Day All.

THURSDAY.

G'day everyone my name is THURSDAY. I am very excited to have found this site as i am a big fan of the "KING and FRANCO". I have grown a hand full of GHS over the past few years with great results, mostly for the wife to help ease the pain for her illness. I myself can't smoke anymore due to work commitments and random drug tests in the workplace.

I just cracked a few seeds and may post some pics up on here at a later date, Northern Lights is the only ones that are not GHS but i have Jack Herer, Kalashnikova, Exodus Cheese and Chemdog. I joined this site for information mainly, soil and coco recipes, as i have grown Hydge and Aero for many years now. After browsing threw this site i don't have to search any more sites to find the info i was looking for, it is all here.

Anyway i don't wan't to bore you all, i am very happy to be here. I hope to get more involved and comment more soon as some grows on here are excellent and second to none, and hopefully chat to some of you experienced growers on any troubles i may have with my latest grow.

Thanks Heaps Guys,

THURSDAY.....

post-26330-0-95251000-1372075957.jpg

• Like 2

Hello my friend! :) Can't believe nobody has said hello yet! Nice to meet you and welcome to the forum officially :) Your garden looks awesome mate :) Some lovely strains :) Kalashnikova is on my list ;) Have fun cruising around the forum and seeing all there is to see, I'm sure you have been around by now :)

Enjoy the rest of your grow man :)

• 2 weeks later...

welcome on SH forum man!

That is some proper introduction :) i look forward to see your little ladies, sounds like you have some nice strains growing and the picture here seems to show a nice place to make thm grow!! :)

If you have any problem on the forum just ask me and ill try to help you out

have a good discovering of the place

See ya online

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...