Anguscr Sweet Mango

anguscr

Thanks to Fuzzy & the GHSC crew for the seeds of Sweet Mango for the Autoflowering cup.

gallery_1987_1051_72721.jpg

I was going to do’em outdoors but had to change of plans so I decided to do one indoors using Side pulling LST, to do so I drilled holes all around the pot & placed the seed close to the edge of the pot, not in the middle of the pot but more to one side, because I’ll bend her to the front side to start off this training method. She’ll be growing half as tall as the distance from the seed to the furthest pot side.

The risk I see is that by placing the seed close to the edge of the pot it could hurt the roots as they would need to grow only in one direction and would be bound by the pot wall. This could potentially slow the plant down a little but I’ll use Rhizotonic in each feeding to avoid this 2 happen by creating a major root zone.

She’s under a 60W CFL for now, in 10L pot & on Canna Professional soil.

gallery_1987_1051_433032.jpg

gallery_1987_1051_822582.jpg

• Like 2

hi bro! first of all thanks for opening a journal! but i'm sorry to tell you that the end date to enter the auto cup was June 1st.

So i move your thread to regular room, if you still wish to try to put them outdoor tell me and i'll move it to the other room :)

Have a good grow man

Thanks dust.

Did the first bend at 2 weeeks + 4 days, hope time frame will allow her to get nice colas, here some pics:

gallery_1987_1051_1070.jpg

gallery_1987_1051_949655.jpg

gallery_1987_1051_156598.jpg

Her last feeding was as follow:

SOIL: CANNA PRO Ml/p/litter Bio vega 1,5 Sea Cal additive 0 Bio Rhizotonic 0,5 Enzymatic treatment 0 PH= 6,2 EC= 1,3

• Like 2

Did the 3rd & 4th bend yesterday & she keeps reacting very well, here some pics:

gallery_1987_1051_1842.jpg

gallery_1987_1051_376583.jpg

gallery_1987_1051_245587.jpg

Her last feeding was as follows:

SOIL: CANNA PRO Ml/p/litter Bio vega 1,5 Sea Cal additive 0 Bio Rhizotonic 0,5 Enzymatic treatment 0 PH= 6,2 EC= 1,3

• Like 1

indeed she is taking that bending really nicely and we can already see how nice the canopy will be :D let's hope it doesn't stretch too much, just enough to give you biiig buds ;)

Thanks for the news man have a good grow

• Like 1

damn man they have had a real boost since last update and it's not that long so it's nice growth :) It already looks like a pretty little bush should be looking great when it's full of flowers on those tops :D

Thanks for the news have a good grow ;)