Liberty Haze and Pineapple chunk harvest with pictures

hi,

Here is a link to my last post with the plants just before harvest:

http://www.strainhun...ineapple-chunk/

The Liberty Haze yielded around 36 ounces; the Pineapple Chunk yielded around 20 ounces,

for a total yield of 56 ounces dried. Both strains are very potent, but the Pineapple Chunk has more of a couch lock affect.

Both strains are a pleasure to smoke.

some pictures:

post-8249-0-71812800-1372994016.jpg

post-8249-0-05581500-1372994026.jpg

post-8249-0-47456500-1372994428.jpg

post-8249-0-19237900-1372994501.jpg

• Like 1

VERY IMPRESSIVE MY FRIEND!!! TOP GROWER, GURU!!! I had been waiting for your update!!! So nice to see such buds!!! Please enter 1 to the bud of the month contest!!! I am really amazed!! What is your next run??? Happy smoking!!

Levente

hi Levente,

Thanks for having a look my friend,

My next cycle is Pineapple Chunk, a blueberry crossed with bubblegum(from Sagamatha seeds,), Vanilla Kush, an auto from Sweet seeds(first one I have ever grown, and she is looking lovely. I will post soon, as now they are 4 weeks old they are standing to look good, and lastly, another strain from Sweet seeds called Green Poison.

The two strains from sweet seeds were free, as part of an order I placed with Attitude seed bank.

take care, my friend,

john

thank you Dust;

if it was possible, not so dangerous to us both, I would love to sent you some. It would be great if it was legal, then we could all send each other samples of our work. Maybe have a contest - best tasting bud of the month, the most potent bud of the month.

the mind boggles.

Both are an excellent smoke; Liberty haze is the best plant I have ever grown, except for the White Lemon. Both strains are very different, but

both are amazing. Liberty Haze won the cup in 2011, when I was in Amsterdam. I predict, after looking in my crystal bowl, that the white lemon is a future cup winner. I am serious, except to say that the WL will win a cup someday.

take care, my friend,

john

• Like 1