Jx-

(video update inside) Big Tooth Outdoor greenhouse - coco and soil - Powder feeding

59 posts in this topic

Hey Justx welcome in the cup! and thanks for opening your journal as promised :)

Nice start by the way i hope we will have some nice looking updates till the buds fall off those branches ;)

Have a good grow keep us updated on the baby :) how many will grow by the way?

looks promissing Im following thnx for the share!

Hello my friends.

Thank you very much for your replies !

I really apologize for the delay, updates are coming tomorrow or saturday I hope.

Let me tell you why this delay; I am a student in university so I had many exams and it took a lot of time, also the weather was not very great in june, really better now in july.

Now after exams, I'm going to have internship at hospital. I'm also doing some jobs in gardens to earn some money (working like 10 to 12 hours a day, yes that's possible but the state don't know it, it's in "black" lol...)

All the big tooth 8 are born, there will be 2 others more seeds of greenhouse :P

Also i can tell you that the smell of the big tooth plants is really incredible... There is not yet flowers; just the plant it's really amazing.

See you soon for the updates.

Hope you will forgive me :(

Please click on the image for full size and better quality. I don't know why this one show smaller than the chapter 0.

I'm very sorry about this problem, please if you know how to solve this tell me.

y726.png

Please click on the pictures for full size

h2h7.png

2 people like this

i give up on the strain too hard to recognize on seeds haha ;) But good to see they germinated and i hope they will grow good for you!

Thanks for the update on the BT too they look nice and happy so far so good :)

Have a good grow

1 person likes this

hi,

nice start and good presentation !!!!! PEACE

1 person likes this

Hey man, welcome to the cup.

Good luck with your report.

Take care.

1 person likes this

good presentation m8,

small plants grow well. :D

good luck and happy growing!

1 person likes this

fc5x.png

bjg.png

Thank you all for your nice words.

I really appreciate your messages, it's very motivating !

hehe so AMS it will be :D a very nice strain from the feedback we have :) best of luck to them nw that they have names ;)

Have a good grow!

1 person likes this

Hi bro,

seedlings happy, and it seems to really like it that cfl above them

thanks for the update,

have good growth

1 person likes this

3wkx.png

2op.png

uf63.png

6hxb.png

Dust and Mykol76 thank you very much to follow me like that, you make me really glad to make this journal, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do :)

And yes the AMS should be nice but also the Big Tooth the smell of leaves is incredible !

1 person likes this

nice journal mate! thnx for sharing the AMS grow with us!!! lol the big tooth triggered me for sure nice one you got me there I thought some new strain or something or is it?! Have a good grow, by the way it look as if you can take it easy with the feeding PF very strong stuff lots off nitrogen as it seems!

nice journal mate! thnx for sharing the AMS grow with us!!! lol the big tooth triggered me for sure nice one you got me there I thought some new strain or something or is it?! Have a good grow, by the way it look as if you can take it easy with the feeding PF very strong stuff lots off nitrogen as it seems!

Yes the Big tooth is new I guess ^^

and well yes the PF is very strong but the plants were light green so I put some more but it was a bit too much now it's good I think

Thank you for your message :-)

vemg.png

Big pictures below (I'm very sorry, but it's the best way for me to keep a good quality, click SHOW to see)

7pzk.jpg

2s20.jpg

d9pk.jpg

fru4.jpg

g33x.jpg

eh5a.jpg

6t3c.jpg

epaf.jpg

r8rl.jpg

Or view them as a GIF (low quality) :

c7z.gif

2r.gif

9r2.gif

1 person likes this

she seems to be asking for the repot the yellow colour o the leaves is a sign you should go for it asap. Nice journal mate keep it coming.

she seems to be asking for the repot the yellow colour o the leaves is a sign you should go for it asap. Nice journal mate keep it coming.

Hello, here is the repot updates my friend :-)

eeha.png

w82g.png

w79.gif

94w.gif

mb0.gif

nice little gif man! for sure they will enjoy the repot looks like the small pots were nicely filled :)

Thanks for the news keep us updated

1 person likes this

great they have had there repot mate good for them and for you, next time do it a little faster cause they develop more structure (branches and stuff) from rooting good. Very clean and nice journal mate thanx again for sharing.

2 people like this

nice little gif man! for sure they will enjoy the repot looks like the small pots were nicely filled :)

Thanks for the news keep us updated

Oh Dust as always thank you for following me bro :D

great they have had there repot mate good for them and for you, next time do it a little faster cause they develop more structure (branches and stuff) from rooting good. Very clean and nice journal mate thanx again for sharing.

You too Undutched thank you very much for following me !

All your messages are a real source of motivation guys thank you very much !!

1 person likes this

hehe your english is not that bad ;)

hi,

nice video!!!and good mask !!!!your plants grow well kep it up !!!!

Peace

hehe your english is not that bad ;)

Oh thank you my friend ^^

hi,

nice video!!!and good mask !!!!your plants grow well kep it up !!!!

Peace

Hey thank you bro

peace bro :D

Thank you very much for your messages !!

About us

Strain Hunters is a series of documentaries aimed at informing the general public about the quest for the preservation of the cannabis plant in the form of particularly vulnerable landraces originating in the poorest areas of the planet.

Cannabis, one of the most ancient plants known to man, used in every civilisation all over the world for medicinal and recreational purposes, is facing a very real threat of extinction. One day these plants could be helpful in developing better medications for the sick and the suffering. We feel it is our duty to preserve as many cannabis landraces in our genetic database, and by breeding them into other well-studied medicinal strains for the sole purpose of scientific research.

Social Network

Add us on social networks