(video update inside) Big Tooth Outdoor greenhouse - coco and soil - Powder feeding

Jx-

Hello,

Thank you very much for your messages Undutched Mykol76 Mr.Green and Bam-Bhole !

I'm glad these info helped you Bam-Bhole !!

As I told it in the video the top is not the best places to take a clone (for hormonal reason, there are not very much auxine if i remember well)

But with this method I can tell you 7 of the 9 tops I have cut have made roots (I did not cut one of the top, the plant was not too big).

For informations if you don't have rooting hormone (clonex for example) you can still make clones but you will have a lower rate of roots. My clonex cost me like 10€ and I already made a lot of clones and I did not use the half of the pot lol.

Have a good grow :-)

• Like 2

Cool, I got some cloning gel, not Clonex. that stuff is net as sticky as Clonex. But clonex is illegal in our country..

Well I bought clonex because it was the only that my local growshop had more than one year ago.

But as I said there are a lot of others rooting hormones which works very good some are not gel some are in powder, and they will maybe be cheaper than my 50mL clonex at 10€ lol

• 3 weeks later...

Hello dear Hunters,

Thank you Fran for your message

I am very very sorry for the long time before this update but I had a lot of thing to do,.

I went back to university, I had some problems to slove, some mold to fight in my automatics plants...

Here are some photos of the plants :

Big tooth 60 days old :

a1gz.jpg

cqyb.jpg

f4xk.jpg

• Like 3

Thanks for the news the girls seems to be doing well, nice big fan leaves, your tops seems a little clearer than the rest of the plant but it could be from the picture? nothig relly bad anyways ^^

Have a good grow! keep us updated when you can ;)

• Like 1

Hello my friends,

Thank you Dust well maybe she wants some more powder but it's strong stuff so I try to not burn the plants lol.

Thank you Mykol76 and Miminexus theses pictures have been made some days ago.

At the moment the flowering has started but it took a loooot of time to start because of the bad weather I think :(

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello Hunters,

Thank you Gicker for your message!

Well I have missed the begin of the flowering because of the university so the plants just at the begin of flowering I think :

Big Tooth #1

elwg.jpg

xehr.jpg

And some days after the Big Tooth #5 had some nice pistils, one of the fastest Big Tooth :

b072.jpg

tfvp.jpg

• Like 2