need some advice on identifing jack herer from w rhino

kris00

hey guys don't know if any one remembers me from a few months ago but here goes. I'm in the southern USA started outdoors this year first time for over 10 years did not know anything about new seed banks when I last grew it was just getting seeds from killer weed scored at a grateful dead show or some CALI seeds that made it to Kentucky. So anyways I orderd 10 kalashnikovas 15 churches 5 jak herer 10 super criticals and I got 3 mango's and 3 W rhino's plus a blue OG from g13 labs free from the Attitude so out of 10 kalashes only have 1 about 3 feet tall very bushy only1 out of 15 churches it is about 7ft tall or 2 1/2 meters 6 out of 10 super criticals they are incredible HUGE!!! about2 1/2 meters and its only July 7 another month to flower 2 mangos already harvested one a little immature my fault the other went 12 weeks buds not dense has crystals high is so so my Question though is I started the 5 JH's and 3 W Rhinos and on blue OG together I thought I would notice the W rhinos were supposed to be short and bushy anyways out of 9 seed I got 5 2 I know are the same they have the weirdest huge fan leaves that start thin at the stem then they get real long and fat then go back down to a point separate from each other and are tough feeling and a lighter green from all the rest I topped them so they are bushy but the stems still grow up one is about 2 meters the other about 2 1/2 then I have one plant I topped and it is very very bushy and about 2 1/2 meters tall then I have one I topped It's not bushy but it's in the middle of the patch but it's almost 3 meters tall then the last I did not top and it is over 3 meters tall huge like a Christmas tree but big fat leaves but nothing like the 2 with the weird leaves all are very healthy so any idea on how big a w rhino gets outdoors started april12th in a sunny hot environment so which is the jack and which is the rhino only 1 blue og seed so I don't know if it came up. I'll send pics at harvest have to be careful here especially on the computer nosey GOV'T bastards. I'm at 38 lat when should they start to flower it gets down to 13.5 hours of light here August 5th. The church is by far the skimpiest looking plant also have a few white widows and a few hazeberrys from royal queen they are doing incredible the hazeberrys are over 3 meters tall and the fattest leaves I've ever seen like maple leaves and the widows are 2 1/2 meters and incredibly bushy.hope you all can help me identify the jh from the wr anyways peace.