FREAKY ASS PLANT MUST SEE!!!!

GElite

Check this plant out. I dont know the genetics. It was from seed I took from all the decient bud ive come across. The very top leaves have grown together. It cant grow taller, not from the center. The top leaves are like a cup. The top is literally one leaf. This thing is friggen freaky! Anyone ever seen this defect?

post-27486-0-82254800-1373246820.jpg

post-27486-0-38228800-1373246870.jpg

post-27486-0-27361000-1373246888.jpg

post-27486-0-19026500-1373246906.jpg

post-27486-0-08415500-1373246924.jpg

• Like 1

Yeah I'm gonna grow it out and see what comes of it. It's out growing the rest of the plants that were germinated at the same time. It's twice as big as the next largest plant. I wounder what other mutations may occur with this plant.

• Like 1

Surly someone has seen this. Im really suprised that theres not more interest. Ive never seen anything like it and im curious to know whats going to happen. It looks like 2 different plants. This may sound dumb but is it possible that it was cross bread by a different plant, perhaps a distant cousin. This thing is just blowing my mind. Im so going to bread it and hopefully see the defect again. I wish I had a lab to check the levels if it turns out female. It could turn out to have a crazy level of cbd(a) or be mutated chemically as well as physically. Its the freakiest thing ive ever seen in a plant.

HAha never seen it before but that is surely one VERY freaky girl haha! Maybe you need to take her to the clinic hahah!

Haha but it's not like "cousin fucking" haha. You don't get retards plants when you bx them :) I mean you can, but that's not the sole cause like in humans haha.

And I'd grow it out if I had the space lol. Other wise, I'd scrap it as you don't want those genetics in your garden!

I meant bread with a different species, perhaps a cousin of cannabis. Freakier things have happened. It's just nothing like a typical cannabis plant. Who knows, I may keep it Vegging and put it in the living room for a house plant. No one would ever know it was marijuana.

• Like 1

UPDATE: Well its still growing strong, healthy as a horse, and out growing everything around it. The laterals have grown past the freaky leaves and are clearly taking over. The funky ass leaves seem to be dieing off. They have taken on a redish/brown, almost a gold color. Even the center leaf at the top has started to change color. Other than that the damn thing is going balls out. Cant wait to see how it turns out.

post-27486-0-99124400-1373665643.jpg

post-27486-0-01822000-1373665660.jpg

post-27486-0-78619800-1373665677.jpg

post-27486-0-71231300-1373665695.jpg

post-27486-0-20012000-1373665713.jpg

post-27486-0-69674600-1373665730.jpg

post-27486-0-94580900-1373665748.jpg

post-27486-0-57767300-1373665765.jpg

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

No it's not gh genetics. I'm in sure of the genetics. I do know its growing balls out. I took a clipping last week and I've already had to put it in plant pot. II swear on my daughters life it rooted in 3 days. It had fluffy thick roots by day 4. I topped several plants and cloned them at the same time and I've yet to see any sign of rooting yet. They were all in the same cloner, same light, same everything except I did use honey to clone half and cloning gel for the other half. This plants clone was one I used honey on. It hasn't really taken off any faster than typical since I put it in hydronton but it is growing and doing quite well. It's been drip fed several times daily since being put in the net pot. I started flowering the original plant 2 days ago so we shal see if its a he or a she in a couple of days. If its male I may breed it and try to reproduce the vigorous growth of this plant.. If its female I will use colloidal silver and produce female seed and hopefully have a better chance of isolating the growth phenotype. I'd be happy just having my clones root in 3 days. I'll keep updating.

ok best of luck mate.. ill be checkin up on yah all the time to see whats new...

Thank you very much sir. I shall keep ya updated. Perhaps if I'm able to to isolate this rapid growth phenotype ill share the genetics for some other growers to play with. I won't know if I'm successful for a few generations but I will seed the plant with the initial defect. It's really interesting to see how it's growing. It has the bottom two laterals growing taller than the subsequent laterals. The way it's growing its like its been topped but it did this naturally. The main stem splits like a y before the first set of laterals. I usually top my plants at the 3rd or 4 set of laterals and that gives the rest of the laterals time and energy to catch up. I'll post some pics tomorrow. There sleeping right now ;-).

• Like 1

So here is the latest. Can you guess which one is the retarded one????????? If you guessed the one on the right then RIGHT you are! Yeap. Its hard to tell it was ever retarded isnt it? You can see that the main stem splits before the first set of laterals. There is a small lateral below the split but that actually shot out below the initial two seed leaves or whatever they are called so its not where you would normally see laterals. Once it split ALL the retarded leaves died and fell away leaving the 2 healthy laterals to take over as twin main stems. Its basically growing like 2 plants or perhaps a topped plant. The plant on the left was started at the same time. It is the second largest plant. The rest are 2/3's this size. For the sake of not wrighting "left/right plant" im gonna call the left plant, the one that was topped by me will be "A" and the right plant, the retarted plant will be plant "B". Plant A is doing significantly better than the rest as far as growth goes and plant B is obviously bigger than plant A so in my opinion it is growing at a phenominal rate, at least compared to the rest. Its obviously not quite as dense foliage as plant A but plant B towers over the rest. Plant A is also in a slightly taller pot so the height is significantly more on plant B. You can see that A was topped at the 5th node thus allowing the laterals on the lower half of the plant to catch up and grow up into the canopy making many colas as opposed to one main cola. I prefer the symmetry that growing from seed allows for. In my opinion plant A is absolutly beautiful. I wish they all grew like it. It just looks happy and its got nice, thick, fat, green, healthy vegitation. This plant is why I like growing from seed. I grow from clone as well but I do prefer growing from seed and breading myself. Every generation will be more adapted to my climate and my habits. Cloning a mother plant over and over and over doesnt allow for subsequent generations to evolve and adapt to the breeder/grower. This can be good and bad. Cloning will make the grower adapt to the plant tho and this can be just as good if you find out a certain strain is particularly well suited to your growing habits. You may not want it to evolve so it can be argued either way. I just thing you kind of have a symbiotic relationship with the plants when youve bread them and youve put you blood, sweat, tears, and mostly your love into many generations of a self bread strain. Almost like a parent. I hate to kill a plant so I reconcile it by seeing that its genetics make it to the next generation. So there it is......Today is day 3 of flowering. Im hoping to sex a couple tomorrow maybe, we'll see......... I really hope both of these are female. If not perhaps ill bread them together......lol

post-27486-0-58506300-1375129105.jpg

post-27486-0-33225100-1375129122.jpg

post-27486-0-99515000-1375129136.jpg

post-27486-0-24906100-1375129152.jpg

post-27486-0-11352000-1375129169.jpg

post-27486-0-00715400-1375129186.jpg

post-27486-0-77472800-1375129201.jpg

post-27486-0-18279600-1375129219.jpg

post-27486-0-45804100-1375129236.jpg

post-27486-0-37428000-1375129250.jpg

• Like 1

they are looking healthy and delicious.. and by the way the "seed leaves" you were calling em are called cotyledon i believe. and yea plant B looks alot bigger being it is in the shorter pot.. i haven't updated my grow journal with any recent pictures but i am planning on doing so tomorrow. i had ordered from attitude and the seeds are doing amazingly well. it is my first grow ever that im hoping to take to the end. from each plant in the journal i am planning to take a clone from all three just for perpetual growing... or actually might end up waiting for my next batch as i told to international green!!!! enjoy the fruits of your labor soon let us know what plant B is tasting like..

my journal is called

My 1st Grow That I am Working On!!!! =)

so check me out and follow the thread..

Yeah u can't even tell it was all jacked up now except the split is at the very bottom before the first set of laterals. Obviously you can't top a plant and make it split before the first set of lats cause you would be cutting the only growth on the plant. You have to top a plant ABOVE at least one set of laterals which would give u a couple of fan leaves below the split. As far as I know it's impossible to make train a plant to grow in this way. U could make a plant look this way by trimming some vegitation but this plant grew this way naturally. The only cuts that have been made to this plant was one clipping I took for cloning.

Oh yeah, I don't see why it would be a problem smoking it. As long as its genetic and not environmental. I suppose it could have been exposed to some nasty chemical that caused the deformation but most likely, if it would kill you it would surly kill the plant faster.

@ straight blazin, good luck with those mother plants. Is is gh seed. I know attitude is the preferred us distributor so I know they have legit gh packaged seed. That's where mine are coming from. I have huge expectations for the seed I ordered. I mean gh has a huge following and customer base. I expect GREAT things and I have no doubt GREAT things are to follow. I'm going to start mine in soil and keep them as mothers just like u. It makes the most since in the states. Receiving seed in the mail every 90 days might get u 9 years instead. They don't play when it comes to that shit. A friend of mine sent me some seed and 1 small bud from Michigan and of course it never arrived. I mean that tiny ass bud may as well have been a big fucking red flashing billboard that says "hear I am". Not fuckin smart! Also NO return address and NO NAME, just said "happy birthday". Now if the dogs didnt smell the bud the mailman is definitely be tipped off by the lack of a return address or a NAME! I guess it's good it didn't have a name although with the amour of thought put into the shipping process I'm surprised he didn't put a copy of my id, ssn, last years taxes, and a link to my Facebook page. Now my fucking mail is taking like 2 weeks to arrive cause obviously its being diverted and searched. It's not just incoming either. I have an eBay store and the items I have been shipping are take an unbelievable amount of time to ship. I had to start putting a different return address on my packages.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Yeah it did top itself lol. It split at the bottom and grew like 2 seperate plants. It got about 6ft tall and made some nice but. After I harvested it I sat it in my laundry room. Just the naked stalk in the pot. I checked on it about a week later and it had started growing again. I had 4 stripped plants just waiting for me to throw them out and they all started growing new fresh green growth. I put them back under the light. Now about 3 weeks later there ready to flower again. I took clippings today so I'll wait about a week and start them flowering again. I can't wait to see what they do.

yeah 

Yeah it did top itself lol. It split at the bottom and grew like 2 seperate plants. It got about 6ft tall and made some nice but. After I harvested it I sat it in my laundry room. Just the naked stalk in the pot. I checked on it about a week later and it had started growing again. I had 4 stripped plants just waiting for me to throw them out and they all started growing new fresh green growth. I put them back under the light. Now about 3 weeks later there ready to flower again. I took clippings today so I'll wait about a week and start them flowering again. I can't wait to see what they do.

yeah it can reveg alot. but it will lose potency with every budding :/