Bud of the month Contest July  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Which bud is your favorite?

• Bozoph and his Supercritical
    • InternationalGreen and his Critical Jack
    • Gonzoghost and his Sweet Mango Auto
    • Bam-Bhole and his Bubble Gummer

post-4970-0-34597500-1359986567.png

We are now accepting nominations for the bud of the month contest.

Please submit a photo/video of your best bud. The bud must be your own grown.

Once all nominations are in we will all start to vote for a winner, we will keep the contest going until the last few days of the month .

The winner will receive a badge that says. Bud of the month winner.

Rules :

1. Entrys must include original photos/videos of your own bud. The bud photo/video may include several buds or a cola.

2. Entrys must include only photos/videos of the bud, but you may add one photo/video for a reference point for size or a close up A.K.A macro shot

3. Maximum of 2 photos/videos per member. You CAN NOT update or change or delete your photos through out the month. Once you have entered you have entered.

4. Make sure you upload your photos to the strain hunters server. And videos to Growhd.tv or Youtube.com

5. The buds must be dry and in ready to smoke form they can not still be alive or on a plant.

6. Self-nominations only!

7. No voting for yourself. if you vote for yourself your entry and vote will be removed.

8. Don't enter in the contest previous entries smile.png

10. You have post a comment with your vote so it counts!

If you do not read the rules and your entry is not in compliance with the rules. Your entry will be taken down and you can not enter again till the next contest.

Nice buds! Congrats guys! sorry International green! Please run thru the rules once again! 5. The buds must be dry and in ready to smoke form... Sorry, great bud anyways!

Maybe you could dry her in the next 2 weeks, and upload a picture about that as second. Would make sense and difference! Best of luck bro!!!

Thanks bud! & There ya go :cool:

International Green, am I correct when I say that she was foxtailing. It kinda looks like it.

I haven't seen foxtailing until this year when we grew some White Rhino and Jack Herer. When I saw it I was like a kid in a candy store.

• Like 1

International Green, am I correct when I say that she was foxtailing. It kinda looks like it.

I haven't seen foxtailing until this year when we grew some White Rhino and Jack Herer. When I saw it I was like a kid in a candy store.

Hey bro, I'm not 100% if that's what you call foxtailing but I think so?!

They're were few calyx's her and there that kept popping out new ones!

The smoke from her was soooo good man. It was 100% a spicy, woody smoke :) It and some good AK47 combined are gonna make for some KILLER smoke!

You should post a pic of that Swazi bagseed in here too :) It's some very sexy sinsemilla :cool:

She looks like she foxtailed yeah and I also have to say that your trimming is good. I normally have small leafs left on the bud. Yours have that beautiful bag apeal. I will have to up my trimming skills before I post any bud here. LoL.

Bozoph, that super critical looks really good as well man.

• Like 1

She looks like she foxtailed yeah and I also have to say that your trimming is good. I normally have small leafs left on the bud. Yours have that beautiful bag apeal. I will have to up my trimming skills before I post any bud here. LoL.

Bozoph, that super critical looks really good as well man.

Cool and thanks! As far as the trimming goes, it takes me a REALLLLLLLLYYYYYYYY long time to trim haha.

BUT, if you take your time, you get those buds with mass bag appeal! Good luck brother!

• Like 1

BUT, if you take your time, you get those buds with mass bag appeal! Good luck brother!

When you go deep with your trimming, do you handle the bud with your hands??? Meaning do you touch the buds as you pull them open to trim deep???

• Like 1

Haha good question! I wear a glove on the hand I handle the bud with. & I do handle it, but I try to do so as gently as possible.

I'm getting better with my sleight of hand :)

But I made the mistake of trimming with my bare hand I think my 2nd or 3rd plant I harvested, and vowed to NEVER do that again!

It took me FOREVER to get the stink and stickiness of my hands! After that accident lol, I decided to stick with the glove.

A friends mother told him he smelled like he was in a field of Marijuana after he came and helped me harvest and trim lol. He didn't use gloves haha :)

This time I'm gonna do the pre-harvest tho. I saw the tip from Franco here http://www.strainhunters.com/site/index.php/index.html/_/articles/grow-articles/francos-tricks-on-flowering-indoors-r47

I figure that'll make it even easier so maybe check that out if you haven't already :)

Haha good question! I wear a glove on the hand I handle the bud with. & I do handle it, but I try to do so as gently as possible.

I'm getting better with my sleight of hand :)

But I made the mistake of trimming with my bare hand I think my 2nd or 3rd plant I harvested, and vowed to NEVER do that again!

It took me FOREVER to get the stink and stickiness of my hands! After that accident lol, I decided to stick with the glove.

A friends mother told him he smelled like he was in a field of Marijuana after he came and helped me harvest and trim lol. He didn't use gloves haha :)

This time I'm gonna do the pre-harvest tho. I saw the tip from Franco here http://www.strainhunters.com/site/index.php/index.html/_/articles/grow-articles/francos-tricks-on-flowering-indoors-r47

I figure that'll make it even easier so maybe check that out if you haven't already :)

bit of alcohol or nail varnish remover (acetone) is good, I like to feel the sticky sticky
  • Like 1

bit of alcohol or nail varnish remover (acetone) is good, I like to feel the sticky sticky

Proost Gaz :) Never tried the nail polish remover but I did fail w/ some 50% rubbing alcohol.

Not really failed, just still took a while to remove still!

Hi guys, here's my entry for this month.....Sweet Mango Auto ;)

I have many big ass buds of LA cheese and Ak-47 but my true favourite has to be this little one :) When trimming her she smelled kind of garlic and herb, a bit of a Hindu side, then after a night in the jar it does actually smell like mangos :) Its the first time I've had this smell throughout the whole grow :) She is a complex one :)

ohYxxf7.jpg

• Like 1

This is some Bubble Gummer from female seeds - 2 phenoes one with that original rare pink chewing gum aroma (the one crawling out of the glass) from a kind of Bonsai tree, very lovely with 6 nice ain tops but very short, still a decent yield while the other grew more typical Sativa tree-like structure, tall one with very nice sized tops of well shaped clusters . That bud lying on the arm chair was a 10 gram chunk of good quality but without that typical rare aroma..

post-10461-0-48839200-1374527771.jpg

post-10461-0-75433800-1374527786.jpg

• Like 2

Hi guys :) I know the vote options have not been setup yet but since its the 27th I thought id vote :)

Not much entries this month but out of the few my vote goes to InternationalGreen and his Critical Jack :) Nice one dude :)

• Like 1

some nice entrie in there guys :) i placed the poll to vote gonzo ;)

Thanks everyone for the very nice pics, got to say that Critical jack has got my heart this month :) i love foxtails lol ;)

• Like 1

cogratz InternationalGreen, you Won the Bud f the Month Contest this month!! :D but with some sexy buds like this almost too easy :P :P

Thank you everyone for the entries, keep it up for next month :D :D

• Like 1