• Stinky Pete and His Swazi bagseed
    • Gaz and his Kalashnikova Automatic
    • HighCreek and his AMS
    • Ganjalover and his Kush Van Stink
    • Idab710 and his Cheese Berry
    • miminexus and his Arjan's Haze #2
    • Bam-Bhole and his Jack Herrer
    • Budbear and his Purple kush auto

They are some great pics you all have posted for the contest and that AK-47 looks amazing.The AMS plant was 7 feet tall and almost 4 feet in diameter.The container was a 20 gallon plastic tote that I picked up at Walmart. She produced right around 2 pounds of trimmed bud for me and it was some very good smoke,strong, balanced high.Bam-Bhole,you are right,if I smoked it all alone(ya right,lol)I would have had an ounce per month for just over 2 1/2 years. OUCH !!

Ho-ly shit smile.png I warned InternationalGreen about voting early and I have to hold back from voting for this girl now, lol smile.png

Awesome plant, in every sense of the word smile.png

Tho it is a MAGNIFICENT specimen, I stand by my vote :) A month from now that AK is gonna be looking like the stuffy at the tippy top of the top shelf :)

Gonna be a nice month of July photo that's for sure :)

They are some great pics you all have posted for the contest and that AK-47 looks amazing.The AMS plant was 7 feet tall and almost 4 feet in diameter.The container was a 20 gallon plastic tote that I picked up at Walmart. She produced right around 2 pounds of trimmed bud for me and it was some very good smoke,strong, balanced high.Bam-Bhole,you are right,if I smoked it all alone(ya right,lol)I would have had an ounce per month for just over 2 1/2 years. OUCH !!

Hahaha NICE! 2 1/2 years later I might FINALLY be coming down :cool:

How'd you grow it as in what went into the pot and the routine and all that?! If you don't mind sharing some secrets :)

I mean....that's just crazy to me like this -> :suicide: whahaha.

That's "The Goo" talking hahahah

hehe gotta love that AMS ^^

Thanks for your entry too Ganjalover, how was the taste on that lady i have not heard about it?

I've placed the Poll up, don't forget to vote in it to make your vote count :)

Good luck everybody

Soooooo sorry gaz for missing tha kaalsnikova auto. She is looking beautiful dude. Nice firm nugs from the looks of things.

How long did she veg before she started flowering and how long did she flower???

She showed her sex after 3 weeks 9/10 wks flowering. Maybe down to the 12/12 light schedule, from start to finish. More than happy with the results.

She showed her sex after 3 weeks 9/10 wks flowering. Maybe down to the 12/12 light schedule, from start to finish.

Why if I may ask did you grow her under 12/12 if she is an auto ???I grew some autos under different light cycles eg. 24/0 , 20/4 , 18/6 and 12/12 and found that 12/12 from seed decreased my yield when compared to the other light cycles. I'm just curious cause I love autos and I am gonna attempt growing again this coming season as well as breeding.

• Like 1

If that Swazi is really Stinky Pete's second best plant, than may God help us all . Great job bro !! :girlcrazy:

Wow. Thanx for that response Highcreek. In season I will post the better plants.

Also thank you for your "secret" to outdoor growing. I am taking on my 1st full outdoor grow this coming season and all outdoor info I soak up like a sponge. Def gonna be using BIG containers for the ladies.

Edited by Stinky Pete
  • Like 1

Why if I may ask did you grow her under 12/12 if she is an auto ???I grew some autos under different light cycles eg. 24/0 , 20/4 , 18/6 and 12/12 and found that 12/12 from seed decreased my yield when compared to the other light cycles. I'm just curious cause I love autos and I am gonna attempt growing again this coming season as well as breeding.

Lots to learn ! Trying different things to see what works best. Seen some nice results around the forum. Like the idea of having one room where you can add plants as you go, say 2 plants a month and try to get a different strain ready ever month. This was the test to see how the autos went. They grow much taller than expected.

• Like 1

The days are winding down and the time is drawing near. How about some more nice pictures of those killer plants, that I know are out there. Your not going to let a new guy, like me, walk away with the win, are you ? LOL Remember, only one entry per person w/2 pictures and don't forget to get your vote in !

The days are winding down and the time is drawing near. How about some more nice pictures of those killer plants, that I know are out there. Your not going to let a new guy, like me, walk away with the win, are you ? LOL Don't forget to get your vote in !

Aight now lol! Watch out for that AK from Mr. G!

Shit!!!

Idab, bro, that is some nice training you did there. That's kinda the same route I'm following with my micro white rhino. Did you only do a lot of topping or were other methods used as well ???

Here is my last entry for the comp. Its another swazi I have going.

It's a very nice chunky sativa :) What's is smell like and how long flower?