• Gaz and his Kalashnikova Automatic
    • HighCreek and his AMS
    • Ganjalover and his Kush Van Stink
    • Idab710 and his Cheese Berry
    • miminexus and his Arjan's Haze #2
    • Bam-Bhole and his Jack Herrer
    • Budbear and his Purple kush auto

Thanks Guys,

Strain was called Cheese Berry. Direct seed to soil in 32 Gallon. Vegged just short of 75 days. Lots of topping and LST. Time of pics it was in Pre- Flower. Will look through my pics for flower pics. 1043.26 gms cured.

• Like 3

very beautiufl plant indeed Idab710 congratulation, he floweing pics must be great too i will ook at them in the growjournal section soon i hope :)

Stinkypete sorry but i deleted your picture you can only make 1 entry per month but with 2 pictures, but once entry is made it can not be modified :) But 1 nice swazi can be enough to win ;) ;)

hi,

this month, many beautiful entrance !!!!(ams wow)

I contribute monthly by adding with my Arjan haze under 400 w grow 45 flo 12 weeks flowering

fertilizer : Powderfeeding sativa

Peace & Smoke

NICE Mimi!

Thanks Guys,

Strain was called Cheese Berry. Direct seed to soil in 32 Gallon. Vegged just short of 75 days. Lots of topping and LST. Time of pics it was in Pre- Flower. Will look through my pics for flower pics. 1043.26 gms cured.

How many watts did you flower that under? Veg too haha?!

The CB was a fun grow and am doing some editing and plan to post a complete Journal here in the next week or so. She was a fun project. Topping and a lot of daily bending with coated wire. Spent a lot of time in the room with this one! Not complaining as there is no other place I would like to be. Was grown under a total of 1200wt. Thanks for the compliments. Not sure If I should be in the contest yet with the lack of posts. Mostly just posted for your enjoyment. Some great looking plants on this Forum. Great Job Guys.

The CB was a fun grow and am doing some editing and plan to post a complete Journal here in the next week or so. She was a fun project. Topping and a lot of daily bending with coated wire. Spent a lot of time in the room with this one! Not complaining as there is no other place I would like to be. Was grown under a total of 1200wt. Thanks for the compliments. Not sure If I should be in the contest yet with the lack of posts. Mostly just posted for your enjoyment. Some great looking plants on this Forum. Great Job Guys.

Nice! Def. looking forward to that thread:) See ya around brother

this was one of my first plants from Green House - Jack Herer,topped + vegged for more than 5 weeks, a real nice fat plant from the Sativa pheno about 10 days prior to cutting..week 8 of flowering next to a White Widow.

plus some of the buds after 3 months of curing - a bit of left over WW in between ..

post-10461-0-85087100-1374525598.jpg

post-10461-0-03830100-1374525859.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks for the compliments. Not sure If I should be in the contest yet with the lack of posts. Mostly just posted for your enjoyment. Some great looking plants on this Forum. Great Job Guys.

Same with me,I think I only had a few posts before I entered my AMS. Anyway,thats a really nice plant you have there, along with all the other entries. Nice job guys ! :girlcrazy:

Congratulatin Gonzosghost, you won, and by far lol the Plant of the Month contast, and god knws this month you had some sever concurency :D but that AK yumyyyy

Thanks everyone for the entries i hope next month we will have as much of them :D

best of luck!

• Like 2