Exodus Cheese, Kalashnikova, Chemdog and Northern Lights.

THURSDAY.

G'Day all my names Thursday from Oz having a go at some more strains from the King and Franco. I have set up a Indoor Elements tent that is 3 m x 2 m x 1.5 m. I am running a 600 watt HPS on a Jupiter 2 light rail. I have a Mountain Air scrubber, 8 inch inline and the system is a 2.1 m long Turbo Tank.

I have 4 Chemdog babies, 2 Kalashnikova's, 2 Northern Lights and 1 Exodus Cheese. I will be changing things around as soon as i flip these babies to flower, but are looking ok for now as i am fine tuning the system. Temps are cold here as we are in winter, will be adding a heater to my tank tomorrow to warm up the water. I will be flowering with Canna Nutes and additives later on when the time is right so for now i am still getting the system to run in sync with the plants.

This grow is for my wife, i can't smoke anymore as on the spot drug tests with work have made me give it away (for now) :cool: but later down the track i will take it up again. Anyway i have 3 pics, i will update every Saturday night unless i kill them all in the meantime.

Until next time,

THURSDAY.... 8)

post-26330-0-28837900-1373709850.jpg

post-26330-0-99214100-1373709900.jpg

post-26330-0-24333100-1373709961.jpg

• Like 2

Very nice line up of strains you got there bro. Very interested in that Kalashnikova seeing that I'm also getting some beans soon. Northern Lights is a very nice grow. I really enjoyed the puff.

That tent of yours is looking great. I also want to invest in a Secret Jardin tent one day but for now I'm sticking to Outdoors.

Very nice line up of strains you got there bro. Very interested in that Kalashnikova seeing that I'm also getting some beans soon. Northern Lights is a very nice grow. I really enjoyed the puff.

That tent of yours is looking great. I also want to invest in a Secret Jardin tent one day but for now I'm sticking to Outdoors.

Thanks mate for the kind words, early days yet, the plants have to be flushed and repotted into rock then fed individually draining back to the tank. Yeah i agree about the Kalashnikova mate, they will be very nice plants i think, the Chemdog also, so i am hoping that i get them home. Chat again soon for sure mate.

CHEERS

THURSDAY....

I've seen a few Chemdog grow logs and all of them were pretty decent. Haven't grown it yet and neither the Exodus Cheese. Have some Kinky Cheese on the way from another breeder and quite possible some exodus cheese.

But for now I'll just stalk your grow log until means arrive

awesome room man i always like to see some setups with light rails we don't see enough and i wish i would see more :) I hope your run will go well you have some nice strains and good gear so like you said unless you kill them in the meantime i look forward to them ;)

Thanks for sharing your ladies have a good grow

• Like 1

Yeah thanks guys, yeah Dust, the price of shit in OZ is astronomical atm, got to try and save on shit. My power bill is about 250 au a month, without everything else, trying to run my hobby at a minimum which is still hard because i love to use max wattage. See how things go mate, have a family here, good job also, and a mrs who has some probs. Happy to try and support her with some medicine if i can, so i have to cut down on wattage and try and stay safe because it's illegal here still. I will do this for the Mrs so the GOV system can suck my cock. The lightrail is to cut out one extra light, but if shit looks grim half way threw heading, i will put 2 cooltubes in for sure...

Thanks for your interest

THURSDAY.... :music:

• Like 2

G'Day all hows things. I had to do some work in the room this morning as i have to fly out this afternoon for an important work matter.

I pulled out 3 of my Chemdog babies to check over so i took a pic of each of them.

Enjoy the pics and i will have a look in here when i get back.

CHEERS

THURSDAY.... :bye:

post-26330-0-45672600-1373939504.jpg

post-26330-0-20585200-1373939552.jpg

post-26330-0-93326500-1373939598.jpg

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

G'Day all sorry been busy with work. Wanted to share a couple of pics with who is interested so here is a few.

Only early days still but looking ok for now. Be 2 weeks on Sunday flipped, but repotted the day i flipped them.

Sorry not much of a person for too many words, but hope you all enjoy the pics.

Have my bloom done and is mixing and bubbling away, i will grow the Chemdog on water next time for sure.

Enjoy the pics, have been busy of late, and to the peeps, thanks for the kind words.

CHEERS,

THURSDAY.....

post-26330-0-18028900-1375457766.jpg

post-26330-0-01229100-1375457806.jpg

post-26330-0-13880600-1375457882.jpg

post-26330-0-91795200-1375457968.jpg

post-26330-0-56929700-1375458022.jpg

post-26330-0-43140200-1375458130.jpg

• Like 1

damn that is a big fan leaf :) Thanks for the little news man the girls are looking great!

on one of the pictures i see lots of white dots everywhere but not on the other so it must be a visual trick maybe or you do have dots?

Have a good grow man, they have lots of room to become biig :)

damn that is a big fan leaf :) Thanks for the little news man the girls are looking great!

on one of the pictures i see lots of white dots everywhere but not on the other so it must be a visual trick maybe or you do have dots?

Have a good grow man, they have lots of room to become biig :)

LOL no mate it was a foliage spray i used an hour before the light came on, you had me worried there for a minute. all good... :prankster:

haha good man it was strange to me cause it appeared only on 1 pic, well they for sure enjoy your foliar sprays ;)

yeah mate. stopped the light rail and added another 600w hps. i now have 2 600 watt hanging bare bulb lights. This is because its too cold in the tent and the plants are about a week behind imo. I will update next saturday. Tied the plants back also. Thanks Dust for the kind word and mate, i haven't killed them just yet :unsure:

• Like 1

Nice :D Was the light rail not giving you the growth you were wanting?

G'Day mate sorry for the late reply. The light mover worked well, my concern is there isn't enough warmth in the tent, we are in winter here and my plants are just over 2 weeks into flower so instead of a heater in there, i thought for extra Ooomph to my girls, and some more warmth, i just add another 600 watta instead mate. Cheers for you interest.

THURSDAY.... :bye:

• Like 1

looking good mate! glad too see another aussie around n running some good genetics! keep up the good work!!

Great to see another from Straya, thanks for the kind words. Tonight was water night and i put my support screen in also.

Now this Saturday i will be flushing and draining the pots well. Next Tuesday watering will be at 17 EC, PH at 6.0.

Took a bad pic of the screen in the tent, it is becoming a jungle in there but looking ok for now.

Until next update, CHEERS.

THURSDAY.... :good:

post-26330-0-28645000-1375878493.jpg

• Like 1

looks like its hard to walk around in there haha...guessing your not to stressed about power bill that'll slowly follow? i ran 1 600w and my bill went from like $550-$700 too over $1200... nothing a nice yeild and sharing the love ;) cant fix haha...

Ok i get it guys, give me a break about the spots. :cool: Its Sunday here and it happens to be flush week for me this week so i definitely wont be putting up any pics this week...

I took a couple of pics today, sorry if you peeps wanted a journal, i am not someone for too many words.

Yeah Dust, they are still alive, and the extra warmth is starting to do wonders. The Exodus cheese i want to clone for the outdoor season.

She is under 12/12 atm but looking nice and will clone her later so i get some fucked up clones for outdoors .

Emoticons aint working for me so.........

Been working away of late, misso has been doing great with the girls, they looked good today, but home now for a while,

and cant wait to fill the screen ..... *emoticon*

I have a couple of pics for you.....

THURSDAY....

post-26330-0-09743700-1376225450.jpg

post-26330-0-10998400-1376225551.jpg

post-26330-0-55435500-1376225645.jpg

post-26330-0-26429800-1376225728.jpg

post-26330-0-22457300-1376225853.jpg

post-26330-0-09249900-1376225949.jpg

post-26330-0-48118800-1376226011.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...