Gonzos Hash Making Exploits

gonzosghost

Hello my friends :) I will be making different hashes and oils so I thought I'd open a new thread, I won't be stopping this anytime soon :)

I made my LA Cheese hash today, so here's a few pics :) Not quite as good as Mr Xs :) Also not dry yet. It smells like BB cheese with a strong berry fruit background, also a hint of pine ;)

g5dJzxJ.jpg

HyIJyO0.jpg

• Like 2

What did you use to make it trim or bud? Looks very nice .

Thanks man :) I used premium trim :) I have kneeded the water out but it still needs a few days of flat out drying :) Here's the first run and second run :)...

V2uQysS.jpg

U4oC4An.jpg

It yielded 18g which is quite good considering I only had around 200g of trim ;)

I used the two bag setup with a 160u and a 45u :)

• Like 3

very nice looking bubblehash man! from here it seems like it's pretty clean of green material and has a cool color :D and i'm sure it will taste great ;)

Thanks for the new thread man i'll be here everytime there will be some new tasty hash :D :D

• Like 1

Looks super yummy mate

very nice looking bubblehash man! from here it seems like it's pretty clean of green material and has a cool color :D and i'm sure it will taste great ;)

Thanks for the new thread man i'll be here everytime there will be some new tasty hash :D :D

Thanks guys :) It really is the cleanest hash ive ever made :) It has a slight dark through it creating this marble look but this is it starting to oxidize as it dries further and resin heads begin to release the awesome bouquet of berries and cheese with that OG hint, a unique LA cheese smell ;) Love it :)

• Like 1

Hello folks ;) I present Ak-47 wax ;) I call it wax because it has this consistancy :) Made with butane and heat purged for 3hours :) Just testing my new setup before I sort out my vacuum pump, I have acquired a pump but need a power supply for it as it was donated by a friend and needs something to turn the axle, I thought about a drill to spin the motor :)

I am about to buy a big glass tube for butane extractions, you may know the ones, on eBay (Us version). The honey bee extractor is way too small :)....

rSQUoLR.jpg

• Like 3

looks good man! so you control the temperature when you let it sit for 3 hours or just put on the minimum and let it sit? Must have a nice taste :)

Good luck with your pump too i hope it will work good! for the tubes personally i prefer to go for stainless steal, you're petty sure it won't explode with this lol ^^ Glass i don't knwo i don't like to have presured glass in my hands or near my eyes lol survival thing i guess lolol ;)

X has an awesome setup with stainless tube and charcoal filter in the end i think the photo is somewhere on the forum.

good luck man!

Thanks man :) The tube is made for butane extractions but I totally agree with you on the pressurized glass worries :) I will go find the stainless steel setup that X gave us :) I just worry about the butane reacting with whatever im using and glass seemed to be a safe bet :) If plain stainless works then cool :)

I have just kept her on a heat pad for 3hrs, no temp control or anything professional as of yet :) She has the classic taste of honey oil :) Very sweet :) My friends are blown away by it :)

• Like 1