13 Autoflowering outdoor - coco powder feeding - green house

Jx-

vx6s.png

6ihj.png

Old introduction message :

Hello,And welcome to my second journal for this cup.I'm sorry but my card reader on my laptop does not work I need to buy one at the store so I can upload you the photos.There will be 7 Northern Light Automatic and 7 Sweet Mango Automatic.They will grow in coco and get nutriments from powder feeding but there something " special " :for the second part of the flowering the watering will be automatic.The first step is neraly done, 20 hours of light for the growand soon it wiill be te flowering in my greenhouse :D.I'm sorry about this issue with my Sd card reader but i'll publish soon some photos.

• Like 3

drcs.png

s6u5.png

g6bi.png

r5wf.png

3zzf.png

Good luck mate , hope its a 100% germ rate :gamer:

Hello

Thank you bro but it's not sadly... But I think it's because it was very very hot like 32 34°C at the germination time, very hot days...

Pulling up a chair man. Might run these next. Good luck with it.... :good:

Thanks man, have a drink & a joint I hope you will enjoy

:smoke:

congrats JustX nice little update with the GIF and writing :)

Keep us updated have a good grow! :)

Thank you Dust :D

VERY NICE format to your thread brother :D And looks like they're ready to be trasnsplanted ASAP, unless the leaf discoloration has to do with you trying to feed them!

Thank you Mr.Green ! As you know i'm growing in Coco which contains no nutriments, all the food for the babies is in the water, so they can become hungry very fast or can burn faster than in soil...

It's a bit like hydro but in pot like soil lol not very easy and I'm not a pro you know, but it's like that we learn :-)

Again thank you very much for your messages, they give me a lot of motivation to try to give some better updates everytime.

I hope you enjoy as much as me bros :)

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...