hello from the buckle of the bible belt!

Redd_Beardd

hey everybody...

I'm new to the SH forums but not completely new to growing. Over the years I've tried my hand at outdoor, hydroponics, and indoor. Currently, I'm focusing my efforts on only a few strains (texada timewarp, chocolope, kali mist, purps, and a couple of landrace strains...kwazulu and afghan kush) and using only organic soils and nutrients. I grow for myself and for the pure enjoyment of it. However, I am starting to try and learn more about the medicinal aspects of the plant. I'd love to hear and learn about others experiences with various strains and the diseases and / or symptoms being treated.

later

-redd_beardd

lhi man welcome on SH forum :)

Glad to have you aboard, i hope you will enjoy the place and share with us some of your past grows or current grows pictures :) We always like to look at a good little Grow journal ;)

If you have any problem on the board don't hesitate to ask me and i'll do my best to help you out.

Have a good discovering of the place

see ya online

Howdy partner! Hope you find all the info your looking for!

Surprised your not working with Shoreline out in the big state. It's from right there in your backyard!

I'm organic too, so if you wanna share some tips or need some, I'll be around for sure!

I like this forum bcuz you can really see how ppl do it all around the world ya know?!

Good luck in the near future Redd

i'll be posting journal entries real soon! over the last 8mos +/- my grow area has changed quite a bit. i'll leave the details for a journal entry. :D

i am totally getting lost in the forums!! these are awesome!

i've actually not heard of shoreline...but that's gonna change real soon! good to meet other organic growers...everything i grow inside and out is fed with organics. hell i even feed my lawn with a mix of organic blackstrap molasses + alaska fish fertilizer + leachate from my bokashi bin + worm juice run off from my vericomposting bin...

• Like 2

Guest nattydread

Hello thank you for introducing yourself. I joined Strain Hunters after reading the article about the landrace from Transkei in South Africa, Rooibaard, aka Red Beard. Lots of great information and support here, welcome.

i'll be posting journal entries real soon! over the last 8mos +/- my grow area has changed quite a bit. i'll leave the details for a journal entry. :D

i am totally getting lost in the forums!! these are awesome!

i've actually not heard of shoreline...but that's gonna change real soon! good to meet other organic growers...everything i grow inside and out is fed with organics. hell i even feed my lawn with a mix of organic blackstrap molasses + alaska fish fertilizer + leachate from my bokashi bin + worm juice run off from my vericomposting bin...

Mmmmm, sounds delicious if you ask me :)

I have a vermicompost bin going with red wigglers rather than the bokashi, so I can relate! Lots of frozen scraps in the freezer :)

I also have the fish hydro rather than the fish emulsion! You should look into that as well.

The hydro doesn't smell as bad(smell the two side by side), and it's processed without heat which help it retain a larger portion of the intended nutrient load when process.

But I know of farmers who use the Alaska Fish and don't complain.

And yeah, this is your shoreline - http://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Shoreline/The_Devils_Harvest/ - http://www.medicalma....com/shoreline/

Heard some good things about it and seen some BEAUTIFUL purple phenos around the net.

Any organics tips and trick you got, please share :) So much to learn w/ this trade!

Any help you need, I'll be around.

I've posted all my recipes in the first post of my thread here - My 600w Organic Garden.

I've got just a tiny little old cabinet, but I've got 9 strains in 9 plants.

So many different strains out there! Only makes since to be here @Strainhunters :cool:

See ya around brother