Please read this post - this is what over watering does to a plant

Guest guest

If you keep that mind set then you will grow old thinking you overwatered your plants when really you starved the root zone of oxygen because you didn't know how to irrigate properly.

Pythium grows in both oxygen rich and anarobic condictions.. geez... do some more reading!

LoL... so how do you explain DWC where the roots are submersed in oxygenated nutrient solution for their whole life? I'm done commenting on your threads all you can do is copy and paste heresay. You really should take a course in biology.

Overwatering is impossible in hydroponics if the solution is properly airated if you want me to cite some documents in regards to this then I will but you can figure it out on your own time.

Guest superbluehaze

well argue with the professor not me. I am busy helping people, not idiots talking shit. I have no time for this crap.

I know through experience, not through reading the

Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

here words not not count pictures do.

And next time get your knowledge from a better source; I have to time for this crap.

Put up or shut up!

Guest superbluehaze

Here is my source - argue with him not me, I have no time for fools such as yourself, who think you are an authority; he is the real deal.

I know from experience, but use others with more growing expereince to back up my advice;

so I repeat again here is my source:

www.simplyhydro.com/hydrou.htm

I merely used his page as confirmation, to show you that those that KNOW say exactly as I do.

Since it has not sunk in, let me draw your attention to the relevant parts - this is not hearsay; this man has years of experience,

you argue with him, I have no time, for know it all fools;

Aeronic systems are vulnerable to root root because the root are wet all the time, and not every hydro system is suitable for every plant species. Root rot is a direct result of the roots not having enough oxygen.

I am busy helping poeple, my advice is valued here, and I always support my advice with specialized knowledge;

You are ignorant,; wha! everyone is supposed to take your word for it:

PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

Here is the same things as I am saying being said by a man who has years of experience.Take note fool:

Many root diseases, including fungus infestations can proliferate in oxygen deficient environments. I first realized the magnitude of this phenomenon when I observed Pythium destroying crops in Holland growing in Rock Wool. In this case the oxygen deficiency started when the Rock Wool was over-watered. The plants were growing in a saturated sponge

WORDS DO NOT COUNT HERE - PICTURES DO:

you have wasted enough of my time.

Now again:

PUT UP OR SHUT UP FOOL

Guest superbluehaze

You idiot, you have contradicted yourself a number of times.

"If you keep that mind set then you will grow old thinking you overwatered your plants when really you starved the root zone of oxygen because you didn't know how to irrigate properly."

My plants were in Coco, and I did water them too much. The temp outside was over 41 c.

what happened to "You cannot over water with hydroponics"; or "you cannot oveer water with Coco"?

You are a divisive know it all, you thinks he is an expert - sorry sucker, you do not make the grade.

Keep up this divisive attitude and I am sure there will be no place for you here.

You are entitled to your own opinion, but this is a forum based on respect, friendship and rationality;

we have no time for those whose wish to prove they KNOW it all, because no-one does.

Please stop this rubbish; we are here with an attitude of mutual friendship and caring, to help each other grow the plant we love so much.

There is no room for immaturity or jealously.

The above pictures are over 11 months old, and I put them up to help my friends.

I did not have to, but I did because my friends here come before my ego.

If you wish to be a part of this community, then leave the ego at the door.

We have no time for such adolescent behavior as you dsiplaying.

Cut the division or leave, or you may be forced to leave.

This decision is not mine, but I am telling you, you are walking a thin line.

We here work together to help each other, not to prove

we know it all, or we are the best growers since sliced bread,

I have a responsibility given to me by those behind this site; i.e., Franco, Gary and Arjan.

They are aware of what happens here

Take you jealousy and divisive attitudes elsewhere; they are foreign here and we have no time for this.

again here words to not count, pictures do!

PUT UP OR SHUT UP, OR LEAVE!

the choice is yours, MR Jangles,

Now i have no more time for this adolescent bullshit!

• 1 month later...
Guest superbluehaze

it is easy to over water, my friend.

hello Kelinf;

we have all lost plants to over watering;

the thing though, mate, is we both leant something from our mistake;

and there is no lesson like one that is hard learnt.

happy growing,

john