Hello from Uruguay!

Bml.bruno

Hi to everyonee!

I'm Bruno, from Uruguay. I'm 18 years old, and I'm a fan of Green House. I'm new here in the forum!

Here, in Uruguay, cannabis growing is illegal but i've grown outdoors, and at the time i'm growing indoors i attach a photo of my plants.

I'm in my last year of high school and next year I'll do everything I need to move to Europe, preferably Netherlands, and start working at Green House, it has been my dream since I started growing.

Growing is my passion, blessings to everyone!

post-30549-0-76560400-1374773675.jpg

• Like 2

welcome on SH forum!

Glad to have you aboard and thanks for your nice word on the Company, with some little luck who knows maybe you might end up in one of their office or coffeeshop ^^

I hope you will share with us some nice grow journals and participate to the nice mood of the forum :)

If you have any problem on the forum just ask me and i'll do my best to help you out.

Have a good discovering of the place.

see ya online

thanks for your posts!

welcome on SH forum!

Glad to have you aboard and thanks for your nice word on the Company, with some little luck who knows maybe you might end up in one of their office or coffeeshop ^^

I hope you will share with us some nice grow journals and participate to the nice mood of the forum :)

If you have any problem on the forum just ask me and i'll do my best to help you out.

Have a good discovering of the place.

see ya online

Thanks for everything, this forum is amazing!

• Like 2