COLOMBIA Expedition!!

Mr.X

Awesome news my friend :) I will await with a keen eye on this thread :) Hope everything went well with the expedition :) Excitement is not a good enough word to describe how I feel right now ;) Like a child waiting for Christmas, I shall wait ;)

By the way, awesome camera, not often you see pictures of the camera, lol ;) Nice one man ;)

• Like 1

Great pictures, that brown brick oozes of resin. Must be a killer smoke ! Is that the Santa Marta Rosa ? Simon is there , too. Great .. Can't wait for the episode.. A nice surprise but I think it would have been too dangerous doing it simultaneous on strainhunters like the fine Swaziland journey. Man that was soo cool being with you guys kind of live and in real time.

• Like 4

Franco says, "it's gonna be embarrassing soon" hahahahah! Sound good to me.

Such an attractive choice of words and tone in my world haha!

I just hope i'm able to get my hands on some seeds from the land race seed bank...

Are you guys gonna give any to distributors to get to the US? is. Attitude or Hemp Depot or Single Seed Centre?

Comment left tho, love shown!

• Like 1

they are "bricks" and "bricks"...believe me this grass it´s first quality!!

As sure you understand it´s in this format to practice reasons. ;)

I may be wrong (and don´t want to be a bossy prick) but i am pretty sure that is a brick of "creepy" , a new weed circulating around (not that enjoyable), very different from the old school strains or the classic brick “chola”. Be aware from it. Greetings from Ecuador

• Like 1