COLOMBIA Expedition!!

Mr.X

Wow - fuck - wow - shooooooo - Mr X your photos are unbelievable - incredible !!!! Thankyou so much bro ! You are a true master>>>>

Big up for MR X!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

:yahoo:;) I agree Simon, some of the best pics i've seen on any expedition ;) Big up man ;)

• Like 1

Great shots of the green fields my friend :) It has me wanting to go to Columbia :) id probably get my ass handed to me by the cartels, lol ;)

I also love the chicken attempting to camouflage as a top cola, his technique needs work, lol :)

• Like 1

What's the cock doin in the colas LOL?!

And can't wait for my locks to flow down my back like simon's damn! We're at the shoulders now haha, so this time next year we should be down the back :D

But the pics keep coming :D Nice!

Bless

• Like 1

Well it´s mostly mixed, some people smoke pure other mix, I don´t see really a special way...but I´m usual very stoned so better ask Franco, Simon...XDD

Pucho desde luego nos llevamos como bien dices lo primero el cariño de la gente, y si hay suerte pues esperamos poder hacer algo interesante con las genéticas, esa es la idea ;)

Thanks for all the comments guys!! more hash and hash!! ;)

gallery_8644_1088_83573.jpg

So

There is one thing i want to know. A question for the true experts the Kings Of cannabis. This hash looks terrfiv, robably the best product I have seen in my life; but we alll know looks can be deceiving and this is a new method to produce Hashish. Is this really the best or among the very best methods/ qualities.

What about rubbing Charras with the hands in contrast ? Or beating the Kif in order to collect the finest particles of pure THC/resin as is the proven way to produce the best morroan Hash ? Not sure about the preferred methods in Afghanistan/Pakistan / Nepal or Kasmir mixture of collecting resin and sievng I guess.

The question reains when smoking this colombiann hash how is the effect and what is the taste ?

Are the highs different when made with Punto Roja or Colbia Gold/ Limon Verde ? All that type of info would come in handy - seems you guys sticked mainly to buds - is that right and finaly I guess the hash may be pretty similar to that finger hash you find in Jamaica from Sativas - True ? I know how that tastes and smells but I guess the quality has increased a lot sind 1987 when I was in Jamaica the last time so far..

• Like 2

Bambole - The product going in was kush grown from clone in the massive greenhouses - really high quality - the extraction system was the massive machine using ice and regular pollinator bags. The raw dried isolator lying in the room was like cream - you grabbed a bit and squished it into tofee in moments. We did not get to see the product pressed through other systems except in our own hands - but for sure you starting with really good quality resin to get this. Having said that the machine made something unreal - you see how it stretches in the movie......there have been concerns that systems results in some loss - especially if you where making small amounts but here it dosent. Whats critical is the size and quality of the meat grinder - and how its maintained. I believe thay went through a good number of grinders to find the best. But it seem s to be a crazy good way of pressing - something so soft and toffee comes out - and it s stays soft - even more than charas.

We did not get to sample local landrace hash. Probably bcs we had massive amounts of the above and where smoking so much landrace bud. Very similar to charas produced in Jamaica - I wonder if the relative moisture in these areas helps make the product so soft. Charas in jaimaica is really really good.

• Like 4

Thanks a lot Simon. Your answer makes perfect sense. I guess the effect and taste simply cannot be compared to Afghani or any other Hashish from the old countries. When I was smoking the jamaican Hash i was always a bit sceptical and preferred the good good Sativas of old with these loong flowering times, big stems and fat buds - the Skunk was just taking over on my last visit, that was good, too but the real Rasta Weeds of the late 70ies - the Kings Bread and Sensie grown in Orange Hill was what made me a ganja lover in the first place. Before I knew only Hash and low grade weeds with lots of seeds.. The Jamaican hash in 79 was fake I guess. More a mix of oils and some finger hash. You could smell the sweet odor of white cane rum in the product. Looked dark black and soft but the effect was weak and the taste was strange, too. Years later some folks told me they bought excellent hash from locals, but I was more into bud and did not try out the quality of that stuff. looked more like real Charras.

So the Colombian is more like Ice meets good Charras. And it is made by KUSH genetics ?

They mix it with brick weed ? Any chances to get any of that in dutch coffee shops ?

• Like 2