Dust

Plant Of The Month Contest (August)  

11 members have voted

1. 1. which plant is your favorite?

• Blazedandamazed and his Kaly Mist
    • Gaz and his White Strawberry Skunk
    • Mykol76 and his Exodus Cheese

post-3817-0-99338800-1360002445.png

We are now accepting nominations for the plant of the month contest.

Please submit a photo or video of your best plant.

Once all nominations are in we will all start to vote in the POLL for a winner, we will keep the contest going until the last few days of the month.

The winner will recieve a badge that says ... Plant of the month winner

Rules:

1. Entry must be original photos or short video of your own plants.

2. Your entry can include photos/videos of the plant. You can add an object as a reference for size or, a closeup( A.K.A) macro shot. You can have a maximum of 2 photos/videos but, they have to be of the same plant.. Also, you CAN NOT.... add, change, or delete your photos/videos once you have added them to the contest. Make sure you upload your photos to the strain hunters server.

3. VIDEOS MUST BE LOADED TO GROWHD.TV or YOUTUBE.COM

4. No voting for yourself ... if you vote for yourself your entry and vote will be removed. Only one vote per person.

5. Don't enter in the contest previous entries.

6. you have to vote in the POLL for your vote to be counted in, you can also post a comment to tell us for who you voted, but only the POLL will count for the results.

If you do not read the rules and your entry is not in compliance with the rules. Your entry will be taken down and you can not enter again till the next contest.

Hope everyone enjoys the contest and plays fair

good luck everyone!

Very Nice! ^^^^^ Will be growing this in the Winter :D

-edit- How was the end product? And what were the aromas like during flowering?

And lastly, how did you grow it :D Lighting, notes, flowering time, etc.?

Bless

Very Nice! ^^^^^ Will be growing this in the Winter :D

-edit- How was the end product? And what were the aromas like during flowering?

And lastly, how did you grow it :D Lighting, notes, flowering time, etc.?

Bless

I have grown this plant and have been very satisfied, I grew up 11 cheese and 2 exodus cheese.

This plant you see in the picture, where you can also find more images in my gallery, flowered for 10 weeks in a room 2mx2m with 2 x 600w hps and 1 x 600W led grow lamp estimated to have produced about 70 grams dried flowers per plant, I used pots 7 liters, with feeding HESI.

Well what to say .. the smell very strong and very intense, you can not disconnect the nostrils from the gem, the production of trichomes is abundant, the buds are dense and sticky.

The smoke is exceptional, some of my friends ask when I grow again. :)

Other details regarding the growth, I can tell you that is a very vigorous plant and very strong, hardly she will become ill.

I put some pictures of the dried buds,the images are not very sharp, but I think that also make it the idea.

post-7102-0-51730600-1376080290.jpg

post-7102-0-33005300-1376080310.jpg

So I conclude by saying that in my opinion, is a plant that has a lot of satisfaction, the beginning, when you grow up, to the final product, the smoke really good.

I hope I was clear enough and that he had grasped what you were trying to know.

Thank you and good luck with your next Cheese grow. :)

• Like 2

Very nice! Thanks for your input brother!

Dust also highly recommended the Ex Cheese, so it's great to hear that you and your close friends do as well :D

You were as clear as you could've been!

Bless

• Like 1

Gaz, that white strawberry looks frosty as fuck bro. I love a good skunk

Mykol76 , I might have some Exodus Cheese beans coming my way soon for testing. I am now even more excited. Well done.

Tnx man,exodus cheese is a truly exceptional plant and easy to grow.

have the mile luck with it mate.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...