1. 1. which bud is your favorite?

• internationalgreen and his White Widow
    • gonzosghost and his LA cheese
    • urbanninja and his Presidential OG
    • Gaz and his Kalashnikova auto
    • blazedandandamazed and his bud
    • miminexus and his Arjan's Haze

post-4970-0-34597500-1359986567.png

We are now accepting nominations for the bud of the month contest.

Please submit a photo/video of your best bud. The bud must be your own grown.

Once all nominations are in we will all start to vote for a winner, we will keep the contest going until the last few days of the month .

The winner will receive a badge that says. Bud of the month winner.

Rules :

1. Entrys must include original photos/videos of your own bud. The bud photo/video may include several buds or a cola.

2. Entrys must include only photos/videos of the bud, but you may add one photo/video for a reference point for size or a close up A.K.A macro shot

3. Maximum of 2 photos/videos per member. You CAN NOT update or change or delete your photos through out the month. Once you have entered you have entered.

4. Make sure you upload your photos to the strain hunters server. And videos to Growhd.tv or Youtube.com

5. The buds must be dry and in ready to smoke form they can not still be alive or on a plant.

6. Self-nominations only!

7. No voting for yourself. if you vote for yourself your entry and vote will be removed.

8. Don't enter in the contest previous entries smile.png

10. You have post a comment with your vote so it counts!

If you do not read the rules and your entry is not in compliance with the rules. Your entry will be taken down and you can not enter again till the next contest.

Seedsman White Widow

Was grown under a combination of 400w HPS, 150w HPS & 380 T5VHO, musical chairs style :D

Was grown 12/12 from seed and went just over 100 days.

Yielded nearly 3oz dry of VERY, VERY, VERY potent smoke!

When it was all that I had I got tired of it quickly, as the high is such a heavy indica stone, even tho this is supposed to be a sativa dominant White Widow.

Would be GREAT for insomnia and that's about it! This weed always hit me like a ton of bricks, and I'm a SEASONED smoker!

I harvested as close to 100% cloudy as I could and this was still a SERIOUSLY couch locking strain.

Pics are of the cured bud :D

post-26357-0-48459100-1375668047.jpg

• Like 1

Hello :) Thank you to all that voted for the Ak-47 in last months POTM :) The thread got closed before I could say thanks ;)

Here's my entry for this month, you might have already seen this pic on my grow thread :)

LA Cheese from Big Buddha, this is clone form :) A very OG berry pheno with serious cheesiness ;) This particular bud was soil grown in Plagron Royalty Mix and finished off with our very own powder feed and molasses :) Flushed with plain water for 13 days :) I usually grow with coco but thought i'd test run some soil :) It did really well :) So well in fact, ive planted 5 AK-47 clones in it....

SPsMNgQ.jpg

No way InternationlGreen smile.png You've only gone and produced my favourite weed strain (Next to Amnesia Haze, lol) smile.png Going for 2 in a row smile.png Respect, that bud looks awesome smile.png

Haha Thanks G! It smoked awesome and was VERY easy to grow! That LA Cheese is looking like the top shelf buds that you usually produce haha :D

I'm not shocked at all by the quality haha. Top quality is what I've quickly learned to expect from you :)

Bless bro!

Also at blazedandamazed, Nice :D

Sorry IG i had to take away your plant picture, in this thread you can only show buds pictures :) but she looked great and the bud does too!

Same for you Gonzo very nice cheese man the girls were amazing and i hopethe smoke is still great :)

Blazedandamazed, lo siento pero tener a suprimar tus fotos, en est cuarto, poder postar solo fotos de cogollos secar :) Si tener la misma fotos pero secar usted puede entrar el concurso ;) Saludos!

Ok Loooong Time since i entered a Bud over here but now Ninja got some Sweets to Share :D Presidental OG (Pre 98 Bubba Kush) Rqs Harvested Day 52 driedfor 5 days and Cured for 2 weeks so far... oe of 11 Main Heads after fimming Her.....

post-17027-0-83154900-1375724049.jpg

post-17027-0-54703200-1375724057.jpg

• Like 3

@ D, gotcha brother! Sorry and thanks :D

Funny thing is I read the rules and then posted afterwards haha damn!

And @ Ninja, Nice :D Got some Pre 98 Bubba from Cali Connection that I can't WAIT to run!

Maybe the beginning of next year?!?! :D Nice bud :D

That LA Cheese is looking like the top shelf buds that you usually produce haha :D

I'm not shocked at all by the quality haha. Top quality is what I've quickly learned to expect from you :)

Bless bro!

Your words are very humbling as always dude :) Thank you :) Your buds are very much top shelf my friend :) Im liking the new Bud of the Month badge ;) I got mine too, yay ;) Been dying for one of those, lol ;) Well done by the way :)

Really lovely Pre 98 Bubba Ninja :) I can smell it from here ;)

• Like 1

Your words are very humbling as always dude smile.png Thank you smile.png Your buds are very much top shelf my friend smile.png Im liking the new Bud of the Month badge wink.png I got mine too, yay wink.png Been dying for one of those, lol wink.png Well done by the way smile.png

Really lovely Pre 98 Bubba Ninja smile.png I can smell it from here wink.png

Lol cheers brother :D The respect is certainly mutual :D

And yeahh haha I'm diggin the new badge haha, yours is looking pretty nice haha over there I must admit haha!

I had to hit D up like you, I was looking forward to that badge haha where is it?! I know it's just a badge lol, and nothing more yea true....

Just makes me feel a that much more a part of the family ya know?! :D

@Gaz, nice :) I remember checking that auto Kalash out a while back :D

damn blazed that is a big ass main bud :) que variedad eres?

Very nice entry ninja too love the hues in the buds kind of purple and red looing great!

Good luck to you to gaz those kalas were an aesome grow and the buds look very nice too!

18 week from seed is a fair shift to put in wink.png Nice one my friend smile.png

I am purchasing these seeds when I get to Amsterdam smile.png im about to go crazy with GHSC strains smile.png

hi,

actually a very good plant that I have enjoyed growing ,well happy to have clone !!!

in any case it did was my best indoor plant !!!!

• 3 weeks later...