Vegetables

ganjalover

and This plants from one parent too. it is F2 generation I Know it for sure. You can see some type of two different parents line. One yellow plant have more fast flowering, other not matured plant have more better taste characteristic I can see it on photo for sure.

If gene of parents write like Aa and Bb, and f1 line will be ABab. And F2 line will be AABB, AABb, ABab, Abab.... And in my hybrid one plant Have Aabb gene, other Bbaa something like this, and If you have some experience you can try to found in different hybrid line ABab and make with inbreeding AABB plants this is best material to make stabilize line from cross, and stable hybrid like this the best material to make new hybrid line with other parents.

post-22150-0-97789100-1375814391.jpg

post-22150-0-45031100-1375814405.jpg

man i ould love to walk in your garden, marijuana grape fruits and veggies must be awesome :)

Not all so spectacular, but now season for tomato and I eat tomato every time and my crap is totally red and liver have some pain time after time. My tomato stains have a great taste on natural sun. Photo with out photoshoping

post-22150-0-94904600-1375896689.jpg

post-22150-0-81625300-1375896700.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

loving it :) looks almost like sme of those japanese plant food they make :)

I have few Japanese stains for next year.

and about stains of this year it is Ukrainian seeds. all of this stains cost about 0,2$ per pack. I have 6-7 different stains on this grow.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

lol gives nice results ^^ i had this on my old camera too once it was making some negativ pictres etc but some nice results sometimes ;)

very funny, but for me it is only bad news. At this time I dont have money for new phone. And i need use phone with out camera at all.