sebastian556911

Hi From Ontario

6 posts in this topic

Hi guys i'm Sebastian, I live in Canada, Ontario

I going to be setting an outside grow in may as a first time grower, I have a nice place on a farm a small one so i don't expect to get ripped off :)

So im going to posting some threads looking for tips and would appreciate all the help i can get :)

1 person likes this

hello sebastian welcome on SH forum :)

I look forward to your outdoor grow, a nice safe place in a farm sounds like a good plan and i hope you will make big happy ttrees :) did you choose the strains already?

If you have any problem or question on the problem just ask me and i'll do my best to help you out.

Meanwhile have a good discovering of the place and don't hesitate to ask members anything about growing ;)

See ya online

Welcome to the forum Sebastion. I'm sure you will find some good help here. Good luck in advance and enjoy yourself. :bye:

You're much too late this year for an outdoor grow here in Ontario, but use the time you have to browze the forum and learn and then learn some more and you'll be good and ready for next spring. Here is my crop growning right now in the GTA as you can see grows just fine. Be sure to get early maturing varieties, choose noting that takes more than 8 weeks of flowering. Welcome to the forums.

You're much too late this year for an outdoor grow here in Ontario, but use the time you have to browze the forum and learn and then learn some more and you'll be good and ready for next spring. Here is my crop growning right now in the GTA http://www.strainhun...-this-case/��as you can see grows just fine. Be sure to get early maturing varieties, choose noting that takes more than 8 weeks of flowering. Welcome to the forums.

I was planning on starting sometime in may... Which is the last frost, Beileve me i have been preping as much as possible, lol But thank you for the input and ill definetly take a look at your grow