Strain for poker?

bozick

Hi,

thanks for your reply.

So you think a good strain for focus, creativity and clear head for thinking is from list below (left upper third of the sative/indica mild/strong chart)?

- Arjans Haze 2

- Arjans Ultra Haze 2

- Arjans Ultra Haze 1

- Arjans Haze 3

- NL5 Haze Mist

- Damn Sour

... and no WW or Jack Herrer?

Last year I had Arjans Strawberry Haze.

Enjoy.

Last time...

JACK HERER! YOU CAN NOT GO WRONG WITH IT! I'm yelling over here haha!

I'm a writer and I love writing when I'm elevated.

Jack Herer does it for me!

White Widow is too strong of an indica like bro said above! It's good for pain and insomnia but def. not good for giving you energy intellectually.

Haha yeah about that! There's a different way to do it for just about every grower on this site I'm sure.

You ask 25 farmers, you get 25 answers :D It's more about what will work for you :)

This site it a good place to start to fins articles on all of the above :D

• 1 month later...

I have been playing online poker for 5 years and started my business from the profits I have made, and I was almost always stoned. I agree with Tokage you don't want an Indica dominated strain, you need a long lasting sativa high so you can get in the groove. When playing poker it is important to be able to recall player actions quickly to make the right play. I have never had the joy of JACK so I cant speak on that, but I have found that some haze can fudge your normal game up, and consistency will build your bankroll not luck! If your playing online poker I would strongly recommend using an HUD, it will give you stats on all the players at the table. There are definitely some great haze selections just watch the cross.

A friend of mine has grown GHS, and I found EL NINO a nice blend of sativa and indica with its haze x super skunk x ww (This is my exception to the indica rule as its relaxing and long lasting.The haze and skunk x's are always worth a look imho.)

Arjan's Haze#3 is a nice choice.

TopShelfGreen sounds like he has a very valid and well researched opinion on Jack Herer, and if a writer can maintain focus while smoking some world class weed id think he's onto something.

I own a poker website that you might find helpful

www.pokerutility.com

Good luck on the tables and if you need any help or have any questions don't hesitate to ask.