How Choppers Spot Grows In The UK

TheOne

True. All I wanted to do brother! Lucky that in the US they need a warrant for that..At least to bust your indoor run...

But you already know that they prob abuse the shit out of it, and use it without warrants to secure them anyways....

I've had the chopper fly by a few times and have notes of everytime and everyday I've heard it...

Just in case you know?!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

i am from the states basically a lil different then uk but not to much with all this legalizing states and stuff the last year has been quite easy. The only arrested have been made are from neighbors smelling and calling police. They do use the choppers but you house has to light up like Christmas vacation for them to get someone to sign the warrant. They don't like dealing with arrests for weed so much unless its a drug cartel like crips bloods or serious organized crime. They get you for smell and they pay 500 buck i hear on people whos power bill is sky high ,but they don't seem to like messing wit weed due to our weird laws diff states legal, dea just said the other day they didn't care anymore, so its not something the police wanna deal with.

i am from the states basically a lil different then uk but not to much with all this legalizing states and stuff the last year has been quite easy. The only arrested have been made are from neighbors smelling and calling police. They do use the choppers but you house has to light up like Christmas vacation for them to get someone to sign the warrant. They don't like dealing with arrests for weed so much unless its a drug cartel like crips bloods or serious organized crime. They get you for smell and they pay 500 buck i hear on people whos power bill is sky high ,but they don't seem to like messing wit weed due to our weird laws diff states legal, dea just said the other day they didn't care anymore, so its not something the police wanna deal with.

Yeahh they need a warrant in the states "technically" but whose to say when they're flying around they don't look anyways?

And the last year hasn't been very easy...The last two haven't...Even tho things are getting legalized, busts are up..

They're not looking for small time grows i'm sure, but you can bet that they won't turn their head on something they come across, even if it's small.

They'll wait.

Some ppl run the heat or air 24/7, or have giant TVs, fishtanks, computers or other things that draw just as much energy as a grow lights.

The ONLY way to not get caught is to not sell flowers. Maybe give some to family and the best friend, but that's about it.

And the media can always portray one thing when that's not really the case..The agency said that they wouldn't challenge the two states that have legalized recreationally, due to the fact that theses states laws contradict federal laws. That's pretty much the gist of it.

Meanwhile they'll continue to bust who and what they can, while they can do so.

Can NEVER be to safe :D

Even this forum make it possible to be caught..

It's just a chance we take given we can talk about this in the "real" world.

Bless